alex18 is offline Member

thoughts on Ray Lewis and deer antlers?

just wonder what the consensus is on this?

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/sports/ra...w/-/index.html

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    My first thoughts are ESPN is in the tank on this. I mean they are discrediting the story left and right. Which I guess is fine, but how the fvck do they know whats going on?

Ray Lewis is ESPN's story this week, so they can't have their story be tarnished.

ESPN should consider Lance Armstrong's denials and what eventually came out there before they take sides, imo.

alex18 is offline Member
    all the media thinks that the NFL is clean hahaha

yourmom is offline Associate Member
    What is deer antler anyway?

BUTTERYGOODNESS is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmom
    What is deer antler anyway?
    I remember reading something about it before. All I can remember is it being slightly similar to hgh

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Im on the product website and it kind of looks like a serms site but what is baffling is are they saying stuff in antlers can help muscle connective tissue heal?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    i hate this kind of journalism

wish people would stay out of peoples business

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Deer antler velvet extract is naturally high in IGF-1. But I really doubt it does much of anything.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte
    Deer antler velvet extract is naturally high in IGF-1. But I really doubt it does much of anything.
    My thoughts exactly. The radio ppl went on and on about him using hgh. He's being questioned because he recovered pretty damn fast considering his injury.

My bet..... He's using hgh like the rest of em.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Seriously, where's the white suit????

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    My thoughts exactly. The radio ppl went on and on about him using hgh. He's being questioned because he recovered pretty damn fast considering his injury.

My bet..... He's using hgh like the rest of em.

~Haz~
    I bet you he's still injured and really risking a lot to come back early. After Sunday, he's retiring so he's making this gamble. I wished the media would back off of this shit till at least after Sunday. He doesn't need to be worried about whether or not he's next on the witch hunt list.

But yeah I doubt doubt he's on HGH among other things.

Long time since I've seen you on here. Doing alright? You're not too down about The Giants not making the playoffs are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I bet you he's still injured and really risking a lot to come back early. After Sunday, he's retiring so he's making this gamble. I wished the media would back off of this shit till at least after Sunday. He doesn't need to be worried about whether or not he's next on the witch hunt list.

But yeah I doubt doubt he's on HGH among other things.

Long time since I've seen you on here. Doing alright? You're not too down about The Giants not making the playoffs are you?
    Not understanding that at all.

Lots of players who play natural don't like cheating. The entire league is NOT on juice. And the ones that aren't want a level playing field. I get that. Makes sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by likelifting View Post
    Not understanding that at all.

Lots of players who play natural don't like cheating. The entire league is NOT on juice. And the ones that aren't want a level playing field. I get that. Makes sense to me.
    Well I don't think it's right to be accusing somebody of cheating who has passed every single drug test they've given him. I also don't think it's right to be distracting somebody from focusing on the Superbowl. It's the last game he's ever going to play in his life, he doesn't need those media wolves keeping him from being in the zone. If they want to do this witch hunt they should have the courtesy and respect for the game to do it afterwards.

Well I don't think it's right to be accusing somebody of cheating who has passed every single drug test they've given him. I also don't think it's right to be distracting somebody from focusing on the Superbowl. It's the last game he's ever going to play in his life, he doesn't need those media wolves keeping him from being in the zone. If they want to do this witch hunt they should have the courtesy and respect for the game to do it afterwards.
    lol...any comments on Lance Armstrong?

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    The NFL as it stands right now does not test for human growth hormone , they're only still HOPING to have the testing by next year, but who knows. If you think 9 out of every 10 players aren't currently using it then I got a bridge to sell you in brooklyn. Adrian Peterson came back from an ACL tear and looked better than ever in a short period of time. Granted...Peterson is a beast.

lol...any comments on Lance Armstrong?
    I first of all dont consider using PEDs cheating. But secondly, I don't think it's right to go after him without a single positive test. It enables the sport to selectively bust those in the sport. Where is their proof besides a few people making accusations? What about ALL of the other people who are using PEDs and blood doping?

I first of all dont consider using PEDs cheating. But secondly, I don't think it's right to go after him without a single positive test. It enables the sport to selectively bust those in the sport. Where is their proof besides a few people making accusations? What about ALL of the other people who are using PEDs and blood doping?
    Who are you talking about? "HIM" who is him?

Lance didn't fail a 'single positive test' and he admitted it. But because Ray didn't fail a 'single positive test' you beieve him?

lol

Who are you talking about? "HIM" who is him?

Lance didn't fail a 'single positive test' and he admitted it. But because Ray didn't fail a 'single positive test' you beieve him?

lol
    Him as in Lance. He only admitted it after being presumed guilty AFTER his career was over. Whether or not he was using PEDs is irrelevant since so many people do use it and without a proven method to catch every offender, they can selectively catch those they decide to.

There is more reason to believe Ray since there isn't any actual proof that he did use. I believe until you can prove somebody's guilt, they should be presumed innocent. Look at it this way, suppose somebody at your work falsely accuses you of sniffing coke in the company bathroom and claims they saw you sniff the powder. Your employer gives you a drug test and of course you pass this test. Now should the employer still fire you because this other employee claimed to see you do that?

"lol"

Thread Information