Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Valentines Day

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by likelifting View Post
    My girl liked the adult toyz. We'll spark them up in an hour or so. Yeah buddy.
    Pics or it didnt happen...it's in the rules. Hate to see you banned for a rule violation!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I decided to treat mine to dinner when she got home.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130214_162306.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	919.3 KB 
ID:	133404

Name:	20130214_162457.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	133405

Name:	20130214_162535.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	891.1 KB 
ID:	133406

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Pics or it didnt happen...it's in the rules. Hate to see you banned for a rule violation!
    Pics of the toyz can happen.

So did everyone's vd go as planned?

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well... I broke up with my girlfriend (not kidding). I'm also stuck with a $500 gift card to a spa which I myself will never use so I guess the next girl gets lucky if she behaves. This one couldn't so she got the boot. Day started off decent; till I found her texting "dirty" things to her boss. Apparently they use the have a fling about 10 months ago but now they are just "friends". The last text I saw was her "friend" asking to see her boobs for a VDay present.... oh and its been going on daily at work since I met her 8-9 months ago.

So... her lease is up.... on to the next one....

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by dan68131 View Post
    Well... I broke up with my girlfriend (not kidding). I'm also stuck with a $500 gift card to a spa which I myself will never use so I guess the next girl gets lucky if she behaves. This one couldn't so she got the boot. Day started off decent; till I found her texting "dirty" things to her boss. Apparently they use the have a fling about 10 months ago but now they are just "friends". The last text I saw was her "friend" asking to see her boobs for a VDay present.... oh and its been going on daily at work since I met her 8-9 months ago.

So... her lease is up.... on to the next one....
    So your the reason I never got my boob text...fuker!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    So your the reason I never got my boob text...fuker!
    Yea... but don't worry.... I'm sure she'll send you one sooner or later. I wouldn't settle for just that though.... I got anal. Use search.....

Bummer, sorry to hear that dan but on the brite side you broke up before giving her the gift.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Bummer, sorry to hear that dan but on the brite side you broke up before giving her the gift.
    i luv massages....

And while all of your gf/wives flowers are dying, the adult toyz I bought my girl are hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming along.

Yea I know... problem is what do you do with a gift card to a spa located in Chicago.... which cannot be refunded? I'm never gonna use it and I'm planning on moving to Atlanta in a month or two. Outside of meaningful one night stands I have no intent on "dating" in Chicago and I don't do long distance. So... I'm stuck with a $500 gift card and I want my money back, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    i luv massages....
    I don't do long distance... plus that avi you have up now is definitely not worth the $500. Maybe $5.... tops.

Quote Originally Posted by likelifting View Post
    And while all of your gf/wives flowers are dying, the adult toyz I bought my girl are hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming along.
    WHILE YOU'RE ON HERE POSTING MESSAGES.....

So.. she no longer needs you... congrats, lol

Sell it on cl

Sell it on cl
    I was thinking about disputing it with my CC company.... telling them wrong thing purchased. It never got used so the company doesn't lose anything. Their policy is no refunds on gift cards though. I dunno... damnit.

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dan68131 View Post

WHILE YOU'RE ON HERE POSTING MESSAGES.....

So.. she no longer needs you... congrats, lol
    Lmao good point he'll be called in when the batteries die

Sounds like some peeps have a huge insecuriority complex...afraid of having some fun with some toyz. LMAO!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by dan68131

I don't do long distance... plus that avi you have up now is definitely not worth the $500. Maybe $5.... tops.
    Well I have plans to visit Chicago with my gf in the fall and it wouldn't go to waste

capetown is offline Senior Member
    Got home today. Had a great time!! I am done with Vegas for at least a year. Dropped way too much money but had a great time doing it. Lol. Just thought I would let everyone know Im alive.

Quote Originally Posted by capetown View Post
    Got home today. Had a great time!! I am done with Vegas for at least a year. Dropped way too much money but had a great time doing it. Lol. Just thought I would let everyone know Im alive.
    I NEVER have fun loosing money. I guess that's why I dont gamble much. I do pretty good playing 21. My system is I have a set amount I play with, 1 or 2 hundred. Every hand I win I take if off the table and put it in my pocket and only use the money I started with. 9 out of 10x I walk away with 1.5x - 2x what I started with. If I play machines and I hit anything over $500 I'm done for the day/night.
    On craps I will put $5 or $10 on hardways and play until it's gone. I will parlay/double if it hits but pocket the winnings.

Yeah I know it's limits my chances to win BIG but that's OK.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by capetown
    Is there such a thing as spending too much money in Vegas? Lol

Glad you had a blast. Sin City is my second home.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    I NEVER have fun loosing money. I guess that's why I dont gamble much. I do pretty good playing 21. My system is I have a set amount I play with, 1 or 2 hundred. Every hand I win I take if off the table and put it in my pocket and only use the money I started with. 9 out of 10x I walk away with 1.5x - 2x what I started with. If I play machines and I hit anything over $500 I'm done for the day/night.
    On craps I will put $5 or $10 on hardways and play until it's gone. I will parlay/double if it hits but pocket the winnings.

Only money i spent on gambling was 20 buck because plane was delayed at airport coming home. Just had a good time. Saw a couple of shows a day, dropped a grand on valentines supper, shop killed it at outlet malls. Lol. And a whole lot of Corona. Was worth it though. As long as something stupid like my furnace blows up in the next month or something does not happen.

I meant that the wife killed it at the outlet malls.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts

Oh I never gamble at the tables. I "gamble" at the night clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by capetown View Post
    Only money i spent on gambling was 20 buck because plane was delayed at airport coming home. Just had a good time. Saw a couple of shows a day, dropped a grand on valentines supper, shop killed it at outlet malls. Lol. And a whole lot of Corona. Was worth it though. As long as something stupid like my furnace blows up in the next month or something does not happen.
    I have had some of the best luck at the airport on the machines. My 2nd wife HATED flying (take off and landing). We misses our flight coming back from Vegas, her watch has stopped. She was all freaked out, me? No big deal and we would just deal with it. We had a connecting flight in??? We had 1hr to kill until another flight opened to see if we could fit on the plane so I went to play instead of listen to her b*tch. I won $250 and we got on the next flight that was a direct flight so no connection and it got in 15 minutes before the other flight. lol

Yeah I knew it would not go over good but I said SEE? Direct flight, no connection, no 2 take off and 2 landings. It all worked out for the best and we are up $250. Logic never wins with women.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information