Shol'va is offline Productive Member

We Have A Winner Here Guys And One Less In That Idiotic Gene Pool Of Failures!

It would be funny as hell if it weren't so true and sad but man this story is incredible. Brotherly love at it's most extreme! I love you Bro! This pair of brothers were arrested for a busted tail light offense that night, but the older bro had so many strikes against him that he knew if the cops found out that he had an ounce of crack up his dirty crack butt that he would be facing many years in the pokey. And since small bags of crack cocaine were the smallest items to date that had entered his tight bung hole and he wanted to keep it that way, he convinced his little brother who had no record, to go ahead and swallow those bags, one ounce of crack in total as he pulled them one by one right out his smelly fecal lined anus, complete with undigested bits of corn and and other partially digested bits of decaying matter. Ever the obedient lil bro, he greatfully swallowed bag after smelly poop laced bag till all were gone from big bros anus. All was well or so they thought. Shortly thereafter lil bro took a turn for the worse and never made it back to life. Bum rap takes on a whole new meaning here. Moral of the story is don't let your brothers crack overload your mouth....

See video of actual event as it takes place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=knsJNcZ6dUE

North Charleston Police
    Video still of 23-year-old Deangelo Mitchell (r), accused of convincing his 20-year-old brother Wayne Mitchell to injest drugs he was carrying. Wayne later died as a result of acute cocaine toxicity.
    Related Stories

A case of brotherly love in South Carolina turned deadly after a young man agreed to eat cocaine hidden in his older sibling's buttocks, then died of an overdose.

Deangelo Mitchell is seen in a police car video guilting his brother into ingesting the illegal substance because, he is heard saying, "I can't get no more strikes."

The 23-year-old and his younger brother, Wayne, were pulled over by police for a busted tail light on Nov. 30 in North Charleston, according to ABC News 4.

The pair was handcuffed and put into the back of a squad car, police said. The video then shows Deangelo panic over his arrest, and beg his brother to help.

"Eat that sh*t, so I can get out," he says in the video. "One of us gotta do it, you the only one that don't have any strikes... You my little brother... I'm gonna get life."

The 20-year-old eventually gives in. Deangelo can be seen removing something from his backside, then Wayne leans down and eats the drugs, police said.

"I love you, bro," Wayne says in the video after consuming the narcotic.

A short time later, he was dead. Deangelo said his brother ate about an ounce of cocaine, authorities said.

"An older brother is supposed to love his younger brother and take care of him, but... that's not what happened," police chief Jon Zumalt told ABC News 4.

Deangelo was later charged with drug trafficking and posted a $50,000 bond, police said.

Cops then reviewed the video from the police car, and when a toxicology report confirmed Wayne died of acute cocaine toxicity. Deangelo was rearrested and charged with involuntary manslaughter.

Update: I was wrong on the amount that was up his crack, but it was more than enough to kill lil Bro as Lil Bro was heard saying I Love You Man...

I see a hollywood movie on the horizon.
    Last edited by Shol'va; 02-18-2013 at 09:06 PM.

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    What a f*cking moron. Theres gotta be some kind of manslaughter he can get charged with.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There was no brotherly love. One was an idiot (younger brother) and the other cared about no one except himself (older brother). If he has any love or remorse for his action he will admit to manslaughter and request to be put to death.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What a douche.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    When two girls one cup goes bad

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    When two girls one cup goes bad
    Drunk posting again???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Drunk posting again???
    Not tonight thank God.. polished off a bottle of Jack yesterday and barely felt anything. My tolerance is.. otherworldly.

Not tonight thank God.. polished off a bottle of Jack yesterday and barely felt anything. My tolerance is.. otherworldly.
    Not exactly a good thing or something to brag about.
    In High school I could down a 1/2 fifth of Black Velvet in one shot and still manage to walk and finished my classes for the day. It only took once for me to realize that was probably not a good things and cut back. I have had a fifth of Black Velvet in my cabnet for 4 weeks now and it's still 1/2 full. I also share it with the wife and a buddy who comes over 1x a week for movies.

You had better cut back/stop now before it's to late.

Blog Entries
    I'll go to a meeting tomorrow after gym see if I can learn something about how to not f up. Today its jack daniels tomorrow its bags of crack up my butthole. That reminds me you're like a brother to me.. if we're ever in the back of a cop car together.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    I'll go to a meeting tomorrow after gym see if I can learn something about how to not f up. Today its jack daniels tomorrow its bags of crack up my butthole. That reminds me you're like a brother to me.. if we're ever in the back of a cop car together.
    Talk about hiding your stash where the sun don't shine...He will have some stories to tell once in prison. Hey how did you end up in here? Well my lil Bro ate crack out my azz till he couldn't take it no moe. Which reminds me what is the difference between a crack dealer and a prostitute? With a prostitute, she can wash her crack out and resell it....

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    What we've just witnessed is natural selection at work. And it's working..leave it alone.

stpete is offline Banned
    Where is Lounge monitor? haha....Some of the stuff here never seizes to amaze me.

JJ78 is offline Senior Member
    An ounce, up his ass? And he ate it? Jesus, there are some real smart people out there. He deserved to die. One less drain on our society. They should execute his brother also.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jj78 View Post
    an ounce, up his ass? And he ate it? Jesus, there are some real smart people out there. He deserved to die. One less drain on our society. they should execute his brother also.
    lol!

Thread Information