Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DanB

Thread: 1,3 dimethel

AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

1,3 dimethel

Wht is a good alternative ?

DanB is offline Banned
    ephedrine, there nothing else that you will get your hands on in -1kg that has similar effects
    austinite likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    ephedrine, there nothing else that you will get your hands on in -1kg that has similar effects
    Shit . That sucks

InTransit is offline New Member
    why do you need an alternative? it's still being sold in the US. It's not illegal.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by InTransit View Post
    why do you need an alternative? it's still being sold in the US. It's not illegal.
    I know it is. But it will be harder to get later down.

I work for a nutrition supplement company. im also high tolerance and thats another reason why i asked . Dosnt give me focus or energy like it used to. Only thing i used that gave me insane pumps, energy , and focus was old hemo rage

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AZGOLDSMEMBER86 View Post
    I know it is. But it will be harder to get later down.

I work for a nutrition supplement company. im also high tolerance and thats another reason why i asked . Dosnt give me focus or energy like it used to. Only thing i used that gave me insane pumps, energy , and focus was old hemo rage
    your better off sorting it out in bulk then, eca + 25mg 1.3dmaa (jack 3d had rouughly 4mg) is an excellent combo, a well known research company also sells pre w/o stims with excellent deals, i was very impressed with them and I have a stupidly high tolerance, AZgold pm me if you dont know the research company that i am refering to

personally i prefer to buy bulk, cap and away i go, and Schizandrol A (jack3d had roughly 2-3mg) is what gives that insane man on a mission focus,

if i was you i would buy bulk and mess around until you find recipe that you fall in love with and get a few years supply for the price of a couple months supply of inferior product from supplement shops, cut out the middle man

eca plus 25mg 1.3dmaa and schinzadrol is a insane focus and energy, i notice a substantial difference, lifting especially HIT, cardio HIIT, sparring, massive difference to the extent that people notice it without you mentioning it
    Last edited by DanB; 06-13-2013 at 12:22 PM.

Thread Information