Thread: Mike Trout...

calstate23 is offline Banned

Mike Trout...

Here is one guy using hormones....

I find it funny with all the MLB players who got caught lately he is out of the mix...

I still love the guy, he's a great player but....

Megalodon6 is offline Member
    I don't think he is using... I think he's just a great ball player. Not to be rude but I think people are quick to say someone is using if they're having success.

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon6 View Post
    I don't think he is using... I think he's just a great ball player. Not to be rude but I think people are quick to say someone is using if they're having success.
    No, I love baseball and there is A TON of great players and I don't accuse them...

He's 21 years old and gained 30 lbs of muscle...He is for sure on steroids without a doubt...One look at those bloated cheeks and it's very easy to see...

Before hormones...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mike1.jpg 
Views:	15079 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	143076Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mike2.jpg 
Views:	11168 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	143077Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mike3.jpg 
Views:	4232 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	143078

After Hormones..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mike4.jpg 
Views:	3384 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	143079 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mike5.jpg 
Views:	4632 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	143080

A picture says a thousand words...Do we really even have to discuss this?

Look at those bloated little water cheeks..lol

I love baseball as well its a great sport my fav. But if its so obvious why haven't they tested him?

I see what your saying maybe I'm just a lil blind to the fact because I'm a huge fan. Love what he's doing and at his age I mean he's a beast.

I see what your saying maybe I'm just a lil blind to the fact because I'm a huge fan. Love what he's doing and at his age I mean he's a beast.
    Yes, already at his young age he has GREAT potential to be a Hall of Famer....

The fact is they don't really test, notify when they will be tested and also pay people off...Just like in the NFL...NFL has many more players using steroids then baseball but you just don't hear about it because it's all scandalous...

The reason all those players got caught in the MLB is because they were all linked to a clinic in Florida....So they only popped those people...Mean while everyone else is still using free and clear

Completely agree with you on the NFL some of those guys are monsters. Are you talking about the recent players that just got busted being linked to the clinic in Florida a-rod, braun, Cruz, and the minor leauhe players.

trigger happy is offline Junior Member
    Much like the Australian AFL claims. Probably at least 50% use something about 2% get caught out. Me personally think they should be allowed.

Completely agree with you on the NFL some of those guys are monsters. Are you talking about the recent players that just got busted being linked to the clinic in Florida a-rod, braun, Cruz, and the minor leauhe players.
    Yup, and it's just rats who want to make money...The media and anyone...If anyone can get a story they'll do anything for cash...

It's all about cash..Someone ratted them out and they got paid for it.....GUARANTEED..

trigger happy is offline Junior Member
    Yep or someone gets busted with something with intent to sell and gets out of trouble by dobbing in stars. = Dog act

Same with Lance Armstrong..I've said this for years and years on end...WAY before Lance got popped but no one believed me..

Just because someone is smaller doesn't mean they don't use steroids ...Everyone has a different purpose for steroids and other hormones..

Some just do it for recovery and endurance...If you don't eat and train you won't be big....It's just about their personal goals and what they are trying to get out of it....

Thread Information