brazuka is offline Associate Member

Leg pressed 1080lbs for reps @ 170lbs 10% bodyfat

And the video isn't loading my friend made!!

Wish I got it because I'm not doing that king of weight for a while since I want to control the movement 100%

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Sure.....Heard that one before. I took a huge shit this morning and it looked like Elvis....but the flash didnt work....Damn it !!!!

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Buddy of mine is 161 and pulls 520lbs dead, press 300 and squat 405. Leg pressing 10 plates a side is a joke for him. Some people r just freaks

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Sure.....Heard that one before. I took a huge shit this morning and it looked like Elvis....but the flash didnt work....Damn it !!!!
    Dude I promise you it was 8 plates on each side on the first slot and that was full then 3 plates on each side on the top slot=11 plates on each side 22 plates. 5th set 1st was 10x10 second was 14x10 third was 18x10 fourth set was 20x8 then last set added 1 plate on each side so 22platesx5 reps
    Last edited by brazuka; 09-23-2013 at 08:44 PM.

I have no reason to lie man

BG
    Just joking...good job !

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

thankyou !! it was supposed to be on instagram lol im kind of upset but my friend who was recording said my legs were shaking too much and at the peak of going up all the way there was too much of a small 'recoil' and he said if i dont have a spot my knees could give in the weight just drop and shatter everything... so next time im going to be doing 7-8 plates on each side but very slowly and 250% full controlled not ultimate super explosive on the way up because ego is not worth messing up myself perhaps permanently!! just wish i had it lol wish i could see my friends reactions to it on instagram!!

BG
    Putting them on you-tube I believe is the easiest way......

Quote Originally Posted by brazuka View Post
    thankyou !! it was supposed to be on instagram lol im kind of upset but my friend who was recording said my legs were shaking too much and at the peak of going up all the way there was too much of a small 'recoil' and he said if i dont have a spot my knees could give in the weight just drop and shatter everything... so next time im going to be doing 7-8 plates on each side but very slowly not ultimate super explosive on the way up because ego is not worth messing up myself perhaps permanently!! just wish i had it lol wish i could see my friends reactions to it on instagram!!

i just got home originally posted thread form mobile im on laptop now but im going to eat pwo meal 1cup rice (320cals) 8oz steak (not sure) and 1 glass whole milk!! be back in a few

Putting them on you-tube I believe is the easiest way......
    thanks man im going to try and transfer the file from my phone to my laptop and see if there is anyone i can get it to open right now it says unsupported file I have no clue how he managed to do that because im trying to replicate it and dont even know how that was done or why... (used instagram video recorder wish i used my phones video recorder but lets see what i can do!)
    Last edited by brazuka; 09-23-2013 at 09:04 PM.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what did you eat?

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    good job man..

i do 10 plates per side for my depletion workouts.. thats the only time i leg press. u wanna get stronger? BOX SQUAT!

Ok guys so I tried everything to get the file to open from youtube all the way to downloading a file converter just to play it but the thing is I just found out it's only 4KB and all of my other videos are 5-10MB so im guessing there is an error and it wasn't recorded... do you guys think I should give it one more go next week and go for it and try to hit it again? It control it pretty well it's just I explode up and when its at the peak there is a small 'recoil' which maybe could possibly make my knee give out for even the slightest second and that could be a disaster... I think i going to try one more time next week then no more

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    what is the purpose? proof? the most important person and really only person u should be worried about proving something to is urself.. i think u have done that! good job man.. i would not risk an injury ..

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    I believe you bro. Feels good to make gains in strength. Good work.

Thanks man I couldn't physically do any more reps but it did not really "feel heavy"... what a weird feeling, strength and endurance/recovery have been absolutely amazing!

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brazuka
    Thanks man I couldn't physically do any more reps but it did not really "feel heavy"... what a weird feeling, strength and endurance/recovery have been absolutely amazing!
    I love leg press. That's really an exercise where you can go super duper heavy. I bet you will be sore in a couple days. Good stuff.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    I warm up with that when I'm not going heavy but good job.

J/k man that's like 6x bodyweight. Just don't risk injury so you can show your friends a visual. Not worth it.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    I warm up with that when I'm not going heavy but good job.

J/k man that's like 6x bodyweight. Just don't risk injury so you can show your friends a visual. Not worth it.
    Is that before or after your smith machine squats

Java Man is offline Known Troll

GettingReal is offline Junior Member
    Not trying to be the dick here but.... Recording leg press is kind of pointless. For yourself I am sure you are impressed with it, and if that weight means you are making good progress then congrats, that's wonderful. But it doesn't mean too much to most people, whereas if you were recording something like a proper depth squat, people could relate more. There's always differences between leg press machines etc, I'm not saying the exercise doesn't have it's place, just that if you want to record it for yourself and to share with others, don't get hurt over it. And always be prepared for criticisms when you post a video of you lifting online.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    good job mate, but what do you........ ... ... bench? lmao had too.

Thread Information