Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Some bros just dont care...

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member

Some bros just dont care...

Ya know, one of the biggest concerns when im on cycle is my lipids and i get them checked often. Maybe because everyone in my fam gets heart disease.

BUT, some guys just seriously don't give a shit. One pro wrestler i talked to STAYS ON TREN ...TEN months out of the year!
    I asked him how his bloodwork looked and tho he says hes never seen it the dr. always clears him to wrestle. That doesn't mean shit. The doc could be an idiot.
    Another bodybuilder /stripper, said year round tren use is pretty common. I asked him how his lipids were and this huge fvck was like.."ya know..its been awhile since i had them checked". Then he says "You know what HDL is?" and im like "of course"
    He then says, "last time i got it checked, it was like 9"

are you STUPID! Clog your arteries why dont ya! i felt like sayin. Some dudes, just dont give a shit, wow..

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Year round tren use...wow. Might explain why that one wrestler flipped out and murdered his family. Chris benoit I think his name was.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Some people dont care about health op. you shouldn't judge others. Me i can not wait for trt i think it will be great. Most people dont wont to be old anyway its all the "now"

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike View Post
    Year round tren use...wow. Might explain why that one wrestler flipped out and murdered his family. Chris benoit I think his name was.

Could have been a thousand other things. His wife could have been a sl** he could of just been crazy. Dont blame the aas

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic
    Some people dont care about health op. you shouldn't judge others. Me i can not wait for trt i think it will be great. Most people dont wont to be old anyway its all the "now"
    Looking forward TRT? That's not right lol.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    yeah some don't care, there drive to be huge is(at least me) can sometimes get in the way of even life itself. a mindset that says, "I just wanna be huge" is a common thing with bodybuilders.
    Euroholic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Looking forward TRT? That's not right lol.
    Whats not to love? A legal right to buy test!!!!!!!! Test levels of a 19 year old forever. Pharmgrade baby pharmgrade. HGH too

Whats not to love? A legal right to buy test!!!!!!!! Test levels of a 19 year old forever. Pharmgrade baby pharmgrade. HGH too
    HGH is not part of TRT. A life time of TRT means weekly injections IF your doc prescribes injections instead of gel, having to manage lipids and PSA issues, taking an AI weekly and weekly trips to the doc or men's clinic.

It's a nuisance. Most guys on TRT would rather have normal levels so they don't need weekly injections.

GSXRvi6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Being married to a needle for the rest of your life, oily skin, shrinking balls, having to deal with pharmacy's looking at you like a crack dealer when you refill your syringes.

If I could flip a switch I wouldn't be on TRT.

HGH is not part of TRT. A life time of TRT means weekly injections IF your doc prescribes injections instead of gel, having to manage lipids and PSA issues, taking an AI weekly and weekly trips to the doc or men's clinic.

It's a nuisance. Most guys on TRT would rather have normal levels so they don't need weekly injections.
    Im not sure i believe that. Trt means you can just blast and cruise. If you get caught by the fuzz you can just whip out your prescription. You can travel with your gear. It seems positive in everyway to me

Quote Originally Posted by GSXRvi6

Being married to a needle for the rest of your life, oily skin, shrinking balls, having to deal with pharmacy's looking at you like a crack dealer when you refill your syringes.

The young guys don't see the nuisance of it but I guarantee any guy given the choice between normal-high test naturally versus weekly treatment for the rest of your life, they would chose the former.

Quote Originally Posted by GSXRvi6 View Post

Needles are fine its quick and easy. Get hcg for your balls.

Every week for the rest of your life. You aren't seeing the big picture Euro. With exogenous test comes risk for prostate issues, hyperlipidemia, hypertension, depression, mood swings, erectile dysfunction, low libido.....the treatment requires MANAGEMENT. Some times doses are lowered, sometimes increased and like most drugs, efficacy diminishes with repeated dosing requiring higher doses to achieve the same effects - and increasing doses increases all other risks.

No sane person would wish for TRT. I guarantee if you're still here in 10-15 years, you'll be telling young guys to cycle properly and avoid TRT as much as possible.

Sometimes I think you take a radical position just to get a rise out of people. Lol

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    I definitely don't want to wind up on trt. My natty test levels sit around 400. I would really think hard before never coming back off of juice I hate pinning every week on cycle, it would be a nightmare for the rest of my life...

GSXRvi6 is offline Member
    Doc's just don't hand out drugs because you want them, I'm not trying to be fertile so other than the aesthetics I don't need HCG , if I decide to try to get my nuts back to normal that just means more needles and drugs.

When you say blast and cruise it's not that simple, they just don't write you an unlimited script for as much test as you want. Then there are the insurance company issues, my insurance company for example will only allow me to have a 30 day supply on hand at any time, if I try to get a 60 or 90 day supply it's cash and pharm test is not cheap. My pharmacy works with me so that I am able to get my 90 day supply on insurance, thank god.

Yea, I'm toting and shooting AAS legally but it's not as simple or as cracked up as it sounds. The first time the doc denies me a refill without another blood test when my levels are jacked up, I'll most likely have issues, the doctor keeps an eye on me, if I don't time things perfectly he'll know whats up and I doubt he would be supportive.

In order to "save up" enough test to cycle, it would take like a freakin year of "one on the reserve" every time I get a refill.

Something tells me if a popo where to bust me with my GP test and my script test I'm still toast, it's not like you get a free AAS pass. Or at least that's the way it is with me, yea, I'd love to find a doctor that would just "turn me lose" but I don't of any and some of my buddies on TRT have doctors more strict that mine.

Oh yea and on my TRT dose, yea, my prostate is noticeable now, not a problem but for the first time in my life I am "aware" of this organ I have only ever heard about before. Don't even get me started on the skin issues.

Don't get me wrong, TRT saved my life, I'm grateful for it, but "magic" only exists in the movies, there is no such thing as a free lunch.
    Last edited by GSXRvi6; 10-08-2013 at 08:24 PM.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Is year round or most of the year Tren use a good idea? No. Have I done it? Yes, more than once. When I was bodybuilding I was lucky to have free blood testing available to me and had it checked every 16 months for about 6yrs...the first 4yrs I never had it checked once. Anyway, the last 5-6yrs was the heavy gear use and the butt loads of Tren. I never had any issues with my lipids. There were times when my HDL was a little low but nothing all that significant. I've actually had my lipid panels show LDL being a little too low. Now on TRT (no surprise there) I had a blood test 8wks ago or so and the doctor actually said "well, I think this is the first time I've said this but your LDL sure is low."

Anyway, the only point is that everything's not always cut and dry, black and white like we think it should be.
    evander87 likes this.

John Andrew is offline Member
    It is impossible to teach people things they do not want to know. We all see the 20 year old wanting to be huge in 6 months. They will never listen to us. This board is of enormous benefit for the people who have the drive, determination, motivation and mental ability to be the very best they can.

I have seen 1,000's start at the gym, all good intentions. Only a few stick. My mate runs one of the biggest and best gyms in Australia, when he wants more money he sells year membership for $99.00. People line up to buy them. They still never actually go to the gym.

We can blame youth, education or politics, at the end of the day people are for the most part lazy! Good luck to all the workers who are determined to do! John

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    I feel its their choice to do what they want to with their bodies.

Some people smoke cigarettes. Some people drink to excess. Some drive too fast and other do heroin.

Its their choice if they don't want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by John Andrew
    It is impossible to teach people things they do not want to know. We all see the 20 year old wanting to be huge in 6 months. They will never listen to us. This board is of enormous benefit for the people who have the drive, determination, motivation and mental ability to be the very best they can.

I have seen 1,000's start at the gym, all good intentions. Only a few stick. My mate runs one of the biggest and best gyms in Australia, when he wants more money he sells year membership for $99.00. People line up to buy them. They still never actually go to the gym.

We can blame youth, education or politics, at the end of the day people are for the most part lazy! Good luck to all the workers who are determined to do! John
    As they say, you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink....and you can give a man information, but you can't make him think!
    Last edited by MuscleInk; 10-09-2013 at 01:48 AM.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981 View Post
    Ya know, one of the biggest concerns when im on cycle is my lipids and i get them checked often. Maybe because everyone in my fam gets heart disease.

BUT, some guys just seriously don't give a shit. One pro wrestler i talked to STAYS ON TREN ...TEN months out of the year!
    I asked him how his bloodwork looked and tho he says hes never seen it the dr. always clears him to wrestle. That doesn't mean shit. The doc could be an idiot.
    Another bodybuilder /stripper, said year round tren use is pretty common. I asked him how his lipids were and this huge fvck was like.."ya know..its been awhile since i had them checked". Then he says "You know what HDL is?" and im like "of course"
    He then says, "last time i got it checked, it was like 9"

are you STUPID! Clog your arteries why dont ya! i felt like sayin. Some dudes, just dont give a shit, wow..
    Pro wrestlers and male strippers depend on their bodies looking better than their best in order to make a living. If they don't do it, somebody else is going to get their bookings and their money. So for those guys, their careers depend on their use of gear. Is it a wise idea to be on tren 10 months out of the year? Probably not, but their line of work demands it.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject
    Is year round or most of the year Tren use a good idea? No. Have I done it? Yes, more than once. When I was bodybuilding I was lucky to have free blood testing available to me and had it checked every 16 months for about 6yrs...the first 4yrs I never had it checked once. Anyway, the last 5-6yrs was the heavy gear use and the butt loads of Tren. I never had any issues with my lipids. There were times when my HDL was a little low but nothing all that significant. I've actually had my lipid panels show LDL being a little too low. Now on TRT (no surprise there) I had a blood test 8wks ago or so and the doctor actually said "well, I think this is the first time I've said this but your LDL sure is low."

Anyway, the only point is that everything's not always cut and dry, black and white like we think it should be.
    Well......ya. Few things ARE black and white.....except black and white. Lol. Given the choice, I can't imagine anyone who would want to be on TRT. Yes, it's great that this therapy exists for those in need, but if there was a way to restore function and testosterone levels so that TRT for life would be unnecessary, I am hard pressed to believe anyone would want to be on TRT.

As for side effects.....of course there is variability. Why do some people smoke and never get cancer and others never smoke and get cancer? The answers are never simple. The danger however is that young, impressionable, and naive guys overlook the risks or assume, "we'll that wont happen to me". A hundred guys could cycle and never need TRT just as 10 guys could cycle and all need TRT later in life. There is no magic or crystal ball that can forecast who will or will not encounter serious problems or need permanent therapy to achieve some degree of normalcy. Regrettably, too many people under estimate the risks and those who draw attention to it are sometimes accused of crying wolf.

Every person must make their own choice, weigh the risks and benefits EQUALY, chose a path, and simply accept ownership of the consequences.
    adamameeriar likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

Amen. Its a PITA, no pun intended.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well......ya. Few things ARE black and white.....except black and white. Lol. Given the choice, I can't imagine anyone who would want to be on TRT. Yes, it's great that this therapy exists for those in need, but if there was a way to restore function and testosterone levels so that TRT for life would be unnecessary, I am hard pressed to believe anyone would want to be on TRT.

As for side effects.....of course there is variability. Why do some people smoke and never get cancer and others never smoke and get cancer? The answers are never simple. The danger however is that young, impressionable, and naive guys overlook the risks or assume, "we'll that wont happen to me". A hundred guys could cycle and never need TRT just as 10 guys could cycle and all need TRT later in life. There is no magic or crystal ball that can forecast who will or will not encounter serious problems or need permanent therapy to achieve some degree of normalcy. Regrettably, too many people under estimate the risks and those who draw attention to it are sometimes accused of crying wolf.

Every person must make their own choice, weigh the risks and benefits EQUALY, chose a path, and simply accept ownership of the consequences.
    I don't disagree with anything you said. Something I've always said, if you're going to use steroids , it's always best to do things as safely as you can. But at the same time, if you're going to use steroids it's best to accept that there's a real good chance you'll need TRT later down the road. If you can't accept that, you shouldn't use steroids. For the dimwitted, this is not implying that the need for TRT is guaranteed but someone who cycles for years and years, I don't think the odds are in your favor. At the same time, most men will benefit from TRT at some point in their life, the prior anabolic steroid user just sooner than others.

BTW, thank you for agreeing that all things are not always black and white. After all, sometimes they're purple, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject

I don't disagree with anything you said. Something I've always said, if you're going to use steroids , it's always best to do things as safely as you can. But at the same time, if you're going to use steroids it's best to accept that there's a real good chance you'll need TRT later down the road. If you can't accept that, you shouldn't use steroids. For the dimwitted, this is not implying that the need for TRT is guaranteed but someone who cycles for years and years, I don't think the odds are in your favor. At the same time, most men will benefit from TRT at some point in their life, the prior anabolic steroid user just sooner than others.

BTW, thank you for agreeing that all things are not always black and white. After all, sometimes they're purple, lol!
    Many times I feel you and I are more in agreement than we are in disagreement.

Respect brother.

(My wife loves purple.....and she looks fantastic in it! Lol)

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post

wow. I can't imagine what that's like as I've only ran tren for 10 weeks and my attitude took a turn for the absolute worse. How'd that affect your day to day life outside of bodybuilding?

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Id like to weigh in on this being aguy who lived with low test... compared to being low test TRT is freaking awesome!

I lived with the symptoms of low test for years not even knowing low test was a possibility. I just knew i wrkrd my ass off and my results sucked! I also was tired all the time, even in the morning after 9 hrs sleep! My pecker worked fine and my libido was fine too.

Getting on trt was one of the best things that ever happened to me! It changed my life for the better. Yeh its a bit of a pain in the butt giving myself 4 shots per week, but thats a welcomed inconvenience compared to working my ass off in the gym for hours each week to still walk around toting man boobs and a spare tire..
    Last edited by --->>405<<---; 10-09-2013 at 09:12 AM.
    Zodiac85 and evander87 like this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post

Only after a bad injection.....
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    I think that's not a very good way to look at it. Needles aren't just fine. For me, a guy who pins more than the average as user, will tell you pinning is no problem for me. But it gets to be a pain in the a$$, pun intended It is closer to infections then I would like to be. I get more PIP then I would care to have but on both accounts it can be a numbers game. Ouch and be careful !!

Every week for the rest of your life. You aren't seeing the big picture Euro. With exogenous test comes risk for prostate issues, hyperlipidemia, hypertension, depression, mood swings, erectile dysfunction, low libido.....the treatment requires MANAGEMENT. Some times doses are lowered, sometimes increased and like most drugs, efficacy diminishes with repeated dosing requiring higher doses to achieve the same effects - and increasing doses increases all other risks.

No sane person would wish for TRT. I guarantee if you're still here in 10-15 years, you'll be telling young guys to cycle properly and avoid TRT as much as possible.

Sometimes I think you take a radical position just to get a rise out of people. Lol
    ^^^^ This is right on Euro, I don't know where you come from so many of the times. AS was just said. You say some outlandish thing to get people to comment on or just to get " a rise". Example surgery for Gyno isn't a quick and easy fix as you have implied more than once.
    I have been cycling for some time and am just using TRT so to speak (by myself) at 100mg week. One pin a week is a real break. Also I'm not looking at a whole life time as in 35-45yrs to have ahead of me. MI put it right as the bigger picture, your life time. ...crazy mike

rotty2 is offline Junior Member
    For those who think HCG is just for aesthetics and not the actual backbone of the therapy think again. Test is just supplemental to me and without the HCG your experience is going to suck.

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    Id like to weigh in on this being aguy who lived with low test... compared to being low test TRT is freaking awesome!

I lived with the symptoms of low test for years not even knowing low test was a possibility. I just knew i wrkrd my ass off and my results sucked! I also was tired all the time, even in the morning after 9 hrs sleep! My pecker worked fine and my libido was fine too.

Getting on trt was one of the best things that ever happened to me! It changed my life for the better. Yeh its a bit of a pain in the butt giving myself 4 shots per week, but thats a welcomed inconvenience compared to working my ass off in the gym for hours each week to still walk around toting man boobs and a spare tire..
    I agree with the benefits when it's a necessity. I was diagnosed at 39. Had never cycled in my life and after a few years in the gym, I was feeling chronically fatigued, my bf was higher than expected despite training 5 days a week ad my strength wasn't increasing. I was eating well and had put on some good size but something didn't feel right. Drew my own blood and sent it off for a series of tests and requested a hormone panel - I actually thought it would be more a thyroid than testosterone issue. My testosterone came back at 152 and I was honestly shocked. Other than the symptoms I mentioned above, I had no other definitive symptoms.

TRT made an enormous difference and change in my life. Sure I'm thankful for it, but the attitudes some of these younger guys have ("oh if I screw myself up there's always TRT for life baby!!!!") is naive and ignorant. TRT shouldn't be a destination for anyone and if safe responsible cycling prevents the need for TRT that's what should be done and I'm sure most of our experienced members here would agree.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    I agree with the benefits when it's a necessity. I was diagnosed at 39. Had never cycled in my life and after a few years in the gym, I was feeling chronically fatigued, my bf was higher than expected despite training 5 days a week ad my strength wasn't increasing. I was eating well and had put on some good size but something didn't feel right. Drew my own blood and sent it off for a series of tests and requested a hormone panel - I actually thought it would be more a thyroid than testosterone issue. My testosterone came back at 152 and I was honestly shocked. Other than the symptoms I mentioned above, I had no other definitive symptoms.

TRT made an enormous difference and change in my life. Sure I'm thankful for it, but the attitudes some of these younger guys have ("oh if I screw myself up there's always TRT for life baby!!!!") is naive and ignorant. TRT shouldn't be a destination for anyone and if safe responsible cycling prevents the need for TRT that's what should be done and I'm sure most of our experienced members here would agree.
    Agree 100% pal! I suppose i should clarify, my intent was not to minimize what has been said about the seriousness of TRT and responsible cycling (which includes responsibly NOT cycling when applicable). I only made that post to have a flip side of the coin present in the event someone reading has just found out or is in the process of exploring the possibility of having low test and needing TRT.

If given the option i would certainly prefer to have normal natty levels.

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---

Agree 100% pal! I suppose i should clarify, my intent was not to minimize what has been said about the seriousness of TRT and responsible cycling (which includes responsibly NOT cycling when applicable). I only made that post to have a flip side of the coin present in the event someone reading has just found out or is in the process of exploring the possibility of having low test and needing TRT.

If given the option i would certainly prefer to have normal natty levels.
    Lol.....I knew we were on the same page. My apologies if my response implied otherwise.

You are one of the most respected members in my mind 405. Guys like you, Kel, Marcus, Lunk, Austinite, Gix, CapeBuffalo, GBrice, BG, and many others are the pillars and forefathers of this board and our junior members are very fortunate to have all of you looking out for them. This board is one of a kind and above and beyond any other forum that discusses fitness, health, and anabolic education.

Well musscle ink lets just agree that everybody is different with different goals and different ambitions..,

Crazy mike how is gyno surgery not a quick and easy fix? I was in and out the hospital in a few hours with no lumps.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike

I think that's not a very good way to look at it. Needles aren't just fine. For me, a guy who pins more than the average as user, will tell you pinning is no problem for me. But it gets to be a pain in the a$$, pun intended It is closer to infections then I would like to be. I get more PIP then I would care to have but on both accounts it can be a numbers game. Ouch and be careful !!

^^^^ This is right on Euro, I don't know where you come from so many of the times. AS was just said. You say some outlandish thing to get people to comment on or just to get " a rise". Example surgery for Gyno isn't a quick and easy fix as you have implied more than once.
    I have been cycling for some time and am just using TRT so to speak (by myself) at 100mg week. One pin a week is a real break. Also I'm not looking at a whole life time as in 35-45yrs to have ahead of me. MI put it right as the bigger picture, your life time. ...crazy mike
    Crazy mike how is gyno surgery not a quick and easy fix? I was in and out the hospital in a few hours with no lumps.
    Mike..... If he gets gyno the taxpayers pay for his gyno removal. For him..... It actually is quick an easy and rather inexpensive..... If it doesn't bother your soul that YOU cause the gyno and your fellow country men are paying for it :-p
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Mike..... If he gets gyno the taxpayers pay for his gyno removal. For him..... It actually is quick an easy and rather inexpensive..... If it doesn't bother your soul that YOU cause the gyno and your fellow country men are paying for it :-p
    Nice try but i pay 70k a year in tax so that covers my 6k surgery wich i had yo pay 800$ out of my own pocket

And the reason gyno is covered in our health system is because it is a naturally occurring medical condition.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Nice try but i pay 70k a year in tax so that covers my 6k surgery wich i had yo pay 800$ out of my own pocket
    Speaking of which, I still find it hard to believe that a labourer is clearing 200k+ a year. And didn't gyno surgery hurt?

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Speaking of which, I still find it hard to believe that a labourer is clearing 200k+ a year. And didn't gyno surgery hurt?
    Australia has the highest wages in the world. Your forgetting anything involving mining pays big dollars. The funny thing is the blue collars get paid more than the white. Alot of the engineers only make around 120-160k
    200 is before my tax after my 70 of tax its around 130-140 in the hand
    recovery took 5 weeks.

But also the cost of living is threw the roof here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information