• 2 Post By Hazard
  • 3 Post By Hazard
  • 1 Post By --->>405<<---
  • 1 Post By Brett N
  • 1 Post By Money Talks

Thread: well here comes the weight loss and depression

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member

well here comes the weight loss and depression

Girlfriend of over 4 years just sent me a mile long text saying she cant do this anymore. Our relationship has been kind of rough for the past year but it looks like its done. Well heres to the late nights, no sleep, no appetite, depression, and drinking thats about to ensue...

Fcastle357 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    Girlfriend of over 4 years just sent me a mile long text saying she cant do this anymore. Our relationship has been kind of rough for the past year but it looks like its done. Well heres to the late nights, no sleep, no appetite, depression, and drinking thats about to ensue...
    Sounds like you've made up your mind to be miserable.

I've had to deal with her leaving me before bro and every single time thats what happens... no matter how hard I try its not easy having someone youve spent 4 years with and love walk away from you. Maybe this time will be different I dont know hopefully I can just be sort of numb to the whole situation.

I've had to deal with her leaving me before bro and every single time thats what happens... no matter how hard I try its not easy having someone youve spent 4 years with and love walk away from you. Maybe this time will be different I dont know hopefully I can just be sort of numb to the whole situation.
    Decide how you want to live your life. No doubt your gonna feel bad you can't control your feelings. Eating and drinking are things you can control. If you start drinking and stop eating your gonna feel worse. Your choices. Didn't this just happen a little while ago to.
    Igifuno likes this.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Go out and have some fun...

Igifuno likes this.

Yeah man it did... then she came running back after about a month and now were here again.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You need to learn to be independent and happy without relying on a woman. You sound like a weak child, grow a pair and man up. She's gone, start building yourself up not cutting yourself down. There is better out there anyways.
    AlphaMike, Euroholic and Igifuno like this.

Thanks man

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    This^^

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    dude i would not let her back in this time. IMO she may be looking for another guy (girls often do that) and the last time she couldve tried one out and when it didnt work she came back to you. im not saying that def happened but IMO it is a distinct possibility.

how old are you?

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    Gotta say, I learned earlier in my life not to be anyone's doormat. If you do it once, they're going to come back every time they need a little pick me up. Sure, you think things are going to be different. They never are.

Pull up your boot straps and go out there and do what you love to do. Be you, and find someone that likes the you that you are. You have to love yourself before you'll ever find someone who feels the same. Don't let the Succubus take you down. The best revenge is moving on and living a happy and healthy life.
    Igifuno likes this.

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member

This is what MEN do.
    Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post

This is what WOMEN do.

Man the **** up
    --->>405<<--- and Cuz like this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Girls/women don't leave until they find someone else.

Best way to ge over a woman is to ge on top of another one.
    Igifuno likes this.

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    should say "here comes the snatch and fun"

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Girls/women don't leave until they find someone else.

Best way to ge over a woman is to ge on top of another one.
    I prefer "get behind another one"
    Igifuno and Cuz like this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

OP - everyone goes through this. It's never easy but whether you think you do or not..... You have a choice. Be upset all you want but DON'T stop yourself from living your life. If you decide to stay home you will be missing an opportunity to meet the one you were supposed to be with.

I guarantee you she won't be crying alone at home...... Use this time to hit the gym harder. Better yourself and come out of this with more confidence and your head held high. If you ever run into her again..... You'll want her to see you at your best..... Not your worst.
    Igifuno, Rwy and Honkey_Kong like this.

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Thanks guys... Im 24 and I know thats still "young" but honestly I dont want to be 30 years old with no wife and no kids. And this time I will not be pursuing her like I did last time.. Im just going to let her go I guess.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Thanks guys... Im 24 and I know thats still "young" but honestly I dont want to be 30 years old with no wife and no kids. And this time I will not be pursuing her like I did last time.. Im just going to let her go I guess.
    take it from a man who is 39... 30 and still single is just peachy dude. u need to gain some freaking independence and confidence. u sound very co-dependent and unhealthy.. when u get married ur married man!

smh.. it is not something u should take lightly and/or rush into!

being single is a great thing. being able to do what u want when u want without having to explain and/or get permission.. u have no idea.. a live in girlfriend is not the same as a wife.

i wish i could impart experience into ur head but that cant be done. u more than likely will not listen either..
    Igifuno likes this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    When I got divorced...was pretty bad for maybe a month. After that I turned my life around. Sometimes its makes u a better man. After I moved on, I got a promotion, was in the best shape of my life, making more money thwn I ever had been. Met my fiance...everything happens for a reason. Take this and move forward.

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    Being 30 and single is a hell of a lot better than being 30 and divorced because you married the wrong girl. Sucks giving half your crap to someone you can't even stand anymore. Look on the bright side of things.
    lovbyts likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett N
    Being 30 and single is a hell of a lot better than being 30 and divorced because you married the wrong girl. Sucks giving half your crap to someone you can't even stand anymore. Look on the bright side of things.
    ^^^^ fvcking truth!!!!!

- Knockout_Power

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Things like this seem like your world is crashing down when you're 24. Four years is not that long bro.. you have a wide-open range to explore now.. get your head right and move forward in a positive manner. Weight loss from depression and not eating is a bad way to go.. and as stated before, its your choice.. choose to better yourself and take this as an opportunity. Love sucks sometimes, but life is great - go enjoy it.

Money Talks is offline Junior Member
    A long time ago, whenever something bad happened to me in life, I turned to food, drugs, alcohol, and gambling to help ease the pain. I finally woke up one day and realized that there has to be a positive way of dealing with pain. That is when I started working out and exercising. I saw my success in the gym as revenge against those that had done me wrong. Here I was looking good, being healthy, and feeling great and my frustration and anger only pushed me to work harder.

I think that you know that what you described isn't good for you mentally or physically, and you have to make the choice if these events are going to drag you down, or force you to pull yourself up. Good luck.
    Brett N likes this.

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    So, she's done this more than once? Forget that nonsense.

Megalodon6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty11 View Post
    So, she's done this more than once? Forget that nonsense.
    Yuppers I'd say move on

It just hurts pretty bad right now... I'm sure within a couple months I'll be laughing at myself for even making a post like this

It just hurts pretty bad right now... I'm sure within a couple months I'll be laughing at myself for even making a post like this
    No harm in making a post like this. You are leaning on others for support and trying to work through it. "Everyone loses. You become a loser when you blame someone else." Take the advise here and keep growing. The best of luck to. You will be in my prayers tonight.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Chin up op. i no how you feel. i allowed my self to love a women once. Never again ay. If you keep your gaurd up and just live your life on your terms you will be fine. Dont allow your self to emotionally connect with anyone and you will be void of pain. Good luck mate. Dont turn to cociane and alcohol its not the answer. Just train and eat.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

I have a picture from my batchlor party almost exactly like that except I am the one on the ground with the 2 girls on top.

OP, if it didnt hurt now then it would have felt so good before or will again. Anyone who has not been heart broke doesnt know what love is or doesnt really know how to feel.

If you felt like this every time you hooked up with someone then something else is wrong but every now and then it's just part of life.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Why you want to hurt yourself? Why you choose to self destruct???? rejection is hard....but it will pass....

Thanks for the support guys. Its not like im choosing to hurt myself... this hurts pretty bad and as a result of that I have a hard time eating... it feels like someones squeezing my stomach and when I do try to eat a decent sized meal I throw up. And its really hard to sleep with all these thoughts running through my head. When I said drinking I didnt mean sitting at home with a bottle I meant going out more with friends trying to get my mind off things and all my friends do is go places and drink.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    You will look back and realize this was a good thing. **** her. That should be your attitude.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    take it from a man who is 39... 30 and still single is just peachy dude. u need to gain some freaking independence and confidence. u sound very co-dependent and unhealthy.. when u get married ur married man!

smh.. it is not something u should take lightly and/or rush into!

being single is a great thing. being able to do what u want when u want without having to explain and/or get permission.. u have no idea.. a live in girlfriend is not the same as a wife.

i wish i could impart experience into ur head but that cant be done. u more than likely will not listen either..
    **** yeah. I agree. I am 35 and I am just getting married next year. Gotta have your fun and find the right one.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Thanks for the support guys. Its not like im choosing to hurt myself... this hurts pretty bad and as a result of that I have a hard time eating... it feels like someones squeezing my stomach and when I do try to eat a decent sized meal I throw up. And its really hard to sleep with all these thoughts running through my head. When I said drinking I didnt mean sitting at home with a bottle I meant going out more with friends trying to get my mind off things and all my friends do is go places and drink.
    Ive been there. Around the same age too. I didnt shit hard for months. Couldnt eat. Did drugs and drank every weekend. Then one night I hooked up with a girl who won home town hottie in FHM ( magazine way before your time) in a club on long island. I was a miserable prick and she took it as I was turning her down which made her chase me all night. By the end of the night I was dancing with her, and hooking up with her. We were def going at it for public. I had guys telling me I was so ****ing lucky. I felt like a million bucks. I never banged her but us crossing paths served a purpose in my life. Gotta go out and dont feel sorry for yourself. Cant be the only one invited to your pitty party

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Dude, my longtime live-in girlfriend left me earlier this year and let me tell you, I've never been happier in my life. I've got more money in my pocket now, carefree life. I mean shit, I don't even have to worry about leaving the fvcking toilet seat up. Those days where I have to tell her that I'm going to the gym and hope that she gives me permission are gone.

What you should do is go on your iPhone and block her number so she can't call or text you. Delete her off your Facebook and change the locks to your place. She's right now fvcking some other guy (probably right now). And when that guy gets sick of her shit, she's going to try to come back to you.... AGAIN.

Finally, go out and do stuff. Find some hobbies that you did get to do when you were with that bitch. And get some more pu$sy, you're 24 and in the prime of your life. Whatever you do, don't get another girlfriend for at least several years. Just enjoy life while you can.

You could be partying with these broads right now:

Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 11-05-2013 at 05:11 AM.

Thread Information