Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Freaking Tinnitus!

Frank777 is offline Junior Member
    I've been having ringing in my ears for several months. It started after flu, so I think, it was the reason. I know know how you guys get used to it, but I find it to be very annoying. Having surfed the Internet, I found out about tonal tinnitus treatment (actually, there are several treatments, but I became interested in Serenade). Has anyone tried it? It would be great if someone could share the experience.
    Last edited by Frank777; 08-31-2020 at 04:50 AM.
    BG likes this.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Get an entry-level stethoscope off eBay for about $20 - $30. Don't buy the cheap one's for $5. Get an entry-level one that a nurse would use in her first year of training.

Use a belt to secure the stethoscope against your chest.

For one hour each night, five days a week, listen to your heartbeat and try to do nothing more than focus on what you're hearing. Don't try to imagine what your heart looks like, don't try to imagine how your heart pulsates, don't try to imagine the bloodflow through your body. Only listen to your heartbeat.

Disregard all thoughts that come into your head.... don't go running way with a memory nor with imagination. If you catch yourself thinking, remember to go back to listening to your heart.

Here's how I wear it:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	local_media8606333578963287097.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	57.4 KB 
ID:	179823

After a week or so you'll notice a difference in how your mind perceives the senses.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank777 View Post
    I've been having ringing in my ears for several months. It started after flu, so I think, it was the reason. I know know how you guys get used to it, but I find it to be very annoying. Having surfed the Internet, I found out about tonal tinnitus treatment (actually, there are several treatments, but I became interested in Serenade). Has anyone tried it? It would be great if someone could share the experience.
    Frank I started taking Dyaside water pills, the reduction in water retention and lower blood pressure helped. I ate a whole pizza last night and my ear is ringing like crazy, it had to be the sodium causing water retention making me have high bp. Does foods affect it? Your going to have to pay attention to what you eat and how it you react and definitely no music in that ear, I went to the gym and forgot putting in a ear bud.......I couldnt hardly sleep that night it was so bad.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Frank777 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks a lot for your help, guys!
    BG likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information