Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Advice on new mattress

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post

I seriously might have to look into that. It was the best sleep I've ever had.
    Paying $100 for a $2000 actress is a good deal in my book. Do you think they rent out those rooms every night? Maybe 50% or less of the time if they are lucky and mostly to business people so not much happens in the bed.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts

Paying $100 for a $2000 actress is a good deal in my book. Do you think they rent out those rooms every night? Maybe 50% or less of the time if they are lucky and mostly to business people so not much happens in the bed.
    Yea BUT...... He could get a mattress that I christened after a long nite at the club. If that's the case..... Not worth it
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    My mattress was shot.So while I was gone my wife bought a new 1.Along with the rest of the bedroom set.But the mattress is nice.Some gel thing.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Yea BUT...... He could get a mattress that I christened after a long nite at the club. If that's the case..... Not worth it
    Well if there is even anything that looks like a stain then I'm not buying it of course.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    My mattress was shot.So while I was gone my wife bought a new 1.Along with the rest of the bedroom set.But the mattress is nice.Some gel thing.
    Ouch! $$$$
    Costco has the Gel memory foam mattresses and toppers.

Frank777 is offline Junior Member
    Our sleep quality depends much on mattress. I used to have insomnia and I tried many ways to work through it. Then I decided to change my mattress. After a long search, I chose one of those mattress that come in a box https://interior4you.net/mattresses/. Got it on sale for 240$, 12 Inch (this store selles products from the manufacturer, so the prices are afoordable there). I couldn't be happier as I started sleeping much better. Of course, not only mattress helped me to solve the problem, but I know for sure that it played a great role.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information