This Contest is Open to Anyone. You do NOT have to be a member of Steroid.com

Guys,

I am putting together the first of what may become a regular thing here at Steroid .com and MAYBE will be converted into a full on regular even at a new website: BodyContest.com (but I will try not to get ahead of myself! :-) )

-This contest will be available to ANY and ALL people from all countries around the world.

-There are no rules regarding supplements.

-This will be a 90 day contest.

-No Professional competitors allowed.

-There are no weight classes. Winners will be determined by overall transformation.

-THIS CONTEST IS FOR MEN, however we may have one for women if the interest is there.

- IF YOU USE DRUGS DURING THIS CONTEST... DO NOT SHARE IT WITH US! We do NOT want to know!!

Note: THIS IS A MUSCLE/ PHYSIQUE CONTEST! We will base this on a total body transformation with strong emphasis on lean and muscular. This contest will NOT be based on how much fat a person can lose.

We will be displaying a banner on Steroid.com shortly and will create a page to register. I was thinking of making this FREE to enter, however my business experience has shown me that people do not VALUE things that are free and FREE is NOT taken very seriously. We may have an entry fee of like $15 - $25 bucks (I will let you guys know what we decide)

**The money collected for entry fee's may be used to reward contestants who did not place, but who showed a great will to improve themselves. The entry fee's are not for us to make money.

Cash Prizes:

1st - $5,000
2nd - $2,500
3rd - $1,250
4th - $750
5th - $500

How this works:

-Once registered, you will be emailed with a packet that will include a unique number and design (ENTRY CARD) that will show us that you are who you are and we can track your progress.

-You will do a short video introduction with your unique ENTRY CARD and will tell us your height, weight, and age.

-We will require an short update every 30 days. 1st video, 30 day video, 60 day, FINAL. This will allow us to check out your gains and monitor how you are doing.

-After the 90 day transformation, we will post the videos for everyone to see and share their input.

-WINNER WILL BE DECIDED by our online audience input and by our internal staff. The videos will speak for themselves, so there will be no funny business.

Thats it. Let's discuss.

Bc

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

Guys, I have an UPDATE:

Im creating some guidelines as we speak. You guys want to give me some feedback?

I would love the input:

Body Transformation Contest: Entry Fee $15- $25 (undecided)

Rules: No Rules on Supplementation. All supplements are allowed. No professional competitors allowed.

Video Requirements:

1. HD Video should be shot on Iphone, Galaxy, HD Video Camera, etc…
(Video Quality is Important. Poor Video Quality May Effect Results)

2. Make sure the lighting is bright and your physique is free of shadows. (Shadows must not be present so the judges can see your body clearly)

3. Choose a distance from the camera that you like the best.
KEEP THIS SAME DISTANCE FOR ALL VIDEOS

4. There will be 4 Videos required. Each video should be no longer than 2.5 minutes each.

Contest Video Submissions:

1. Find a solid white or soft color wall to stand in front of. This wall should be used for all 4 videos. (Introduction, 30 day update, 60 day update, and Final)

2. When shooting the video, choose a distance that shows your entire body clearly. (NOTE: This distance should be same for all 4 videos)

3. Print your “Contest Identification” information from your confirmation email and place clearly on wall behind you. This should be visible throughout all 4 of your videos.

4. Contestants should wear shorts or underwear. Posing trunks are not necessary, but are welcome. NO SHIRTS ALLOWED

5. Vocal Requirements for Each Video

Introduction Video:
1. State your Name, Age, Weight, and Location.
2. Tell us what your goals are for this challenge.

30-Day Update Video:
1. State your Name and Weight
2. Give us an update on how things are going and how you feel.

60-Day Update Video:
2. Give us an update on how things are going and how you feel.

90-Day Final Video:
2. Tell us how about your experience and how you feel.
3. In less than 2 minutes, what would you say to other people who are thinking of taking this 90 day challenge? Give those who are watching your video some motivation and encouragement.

6. Each of the required poses should be 5 seconds each.

Poses Required:

1. Relaxed front
2. Relaxed right side
3. Relaxed back
4. Relaxed Left side
5. Front double bi
6. Rear double bi
7. Abs & leg of choice
8. Side chest of their choice
9. Back Lat spread
10. Front Lat spread
11. Side triceps of choice