Thread: Cruz to cabo

DAAS is offline Senior Member

Cruz to cabo

So a friend is going on a cruz to mexico and they were telling me about the prescription "rules"

They were told that all you have to do is write down the dose and what you want and they will sell you up to 3 months worth or ANY prescription. But you dont actually have to show them a Rx. Furthar more the cruz lets you take it all back to the states as long as you dont take any/use on the cruz.

I find this to good to be true. I mean I could literally say I use 30mg oxy every 6 hours and get hundreds of them. No proof of Rx. Does this sound correct?

I think the selling part is correct but I dont see how the cruz would allow you to do that, or how they wouldnt search(dog sniffing) you when you get back to the states. Wouldnt this be basically the US allowing drug trafficking?
    Last edited by DAAS; 02-24-2014 at 04:41 PM.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Ive been on 3 cruises and never been searched (my person) getting on the boat or going thru customs. What would be the incentive for the line to,knowingly allow illegal activity???

Prob BS.. imo

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Only a few will get caught. Sux if it were you.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I call BS on writing down and getting what you want without an RX. I have been on SEVERAL cruises and have asked in Mexico as well as other places for certain items and it's never as easy as it sounds. They also do search your bags and such every time you re board the ship but they are mainly looking for alcohol. Still I would not really want to chance it. It would suck having it taken away especially in front of everyone else.

Well all I was thinking about was getting some HCG , but I am not sure if it is much cheaper there and a legit 3 month supply isnt that many boxes. I just heard my friends telling me this story and I thought it was to good to be true. I dont want my friend to get busted. You think any punishment would be giving or would they just confiscate the drugs?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If anything they would just take it I'm sure. They would not involve police or anything unless it was drugs. Probably something like that they would not even look at it 2x especially if you dont try to hide it, just put it in a bag with other suvineirs that will go through the scanner. The main thing they are looking for is booze believe it or not. lol

Speaking of, are you bringing your own booze on the cruise? It will cost you a small fortune if you buy it on board if you drink much. I have been on several cruises. I dont drink beer but my buddy does and a 7 day cruise cost him around $500 for beer... I drink mixed drinks so I filled 3 bottles of Vita Water with my booze of choice. I bought 1 drink the first day in one of the large souvenir glasses and then just used that glass the rest of the cruise to pour my booze in and used one of the several free juice dispensers on the ship for ice and mix.

Believe it or not it really is a friend who is going. They just asked me if I wanted anything. The only thing I could think of is HCG or painkillers just to have. lol. But they are well off enough to buy on the cruise, but it does sound like they make all their money off booze, which is probably why they dont want you sneaking any on lol.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    If anything they would just take it I'm sure. They would not involve police or anything unless it was drugs. Probably something like that they would not even look at it 2x especially if you dont try to hide it, just put it in a bag with other suvineirs that will go through the scanner. The main thing they are looking for is booze believe it or not. lol

Speaking of, are you bringing your own booze on the cruise? It will cost you a small fortune if you buy it on board if you drink much. I have been on several cruises. I dont drink beer but my buddy does and a 7 day cruise cost him around $500 for beer... I drink mixed drinks so I filled 3 bottles of Vita Water with my booze of choice. I bought 1 drink the first day in one of the large souvenir glasses and then just used that glass the rest of the cruise to pour my booze in and used one of the several free juice dispensers on the ship for ice and mix.
    Last edited by DAAS; 02-26-2014 at 07:08 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I was on a cruise this past Dec.When we came back we had to declare anything we bought.I personally wouldn't play around with coustoms

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    *edit
    Last edited by chi; 02-26-2014 at 07:18 PM.

Good info. What would you say about medications you actually use? Like have an Rx for but want a better deal? Are they even much cheaper down there?
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I was on a cruise this past Dec.When we came back we had to declare anything we bought.I personally wouldn't play around with coustoms

Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    can you please remove the fact you are trying to procure illegal drugs for resale?
    fixed

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post
    Good info. What would you say about medications you actually use? Like have an Rx for but want a better deal? Are they even much cheaper down there?
    That's all I would bring.They went through one of my suitcases.

Thread Information