I understand safety and the young and steroids that everyone always post when someone under the age of 25 comes in. My issue, someone could be 24 starting their first cycle asking for advice and people will come in screaming the young and steroids. Like magically at 25 everything will be okay. If Ronnie, Flex Wheeler, Shawn Ray, Dorian Yates along with tons of others hadnt started their cycles so young we would never had experienced those physiques. Bodybuilding wouldn't be where it is today. The 90s def saw an increase in the amount of gear used a long way from the golden era which is why the bodies changed. Even in the golden era the guys were young just not taking as much gear but still taking gear and still young. I understand people want to preach safety but what I notice a lot of times is young guys come in here with a questions and no one gives answers except for the young and steroid link. When someone does offer advice to the young people on a cycle they get blasted on.

Once again this sport would not be where its at today if all the greats waited until they were 25 or even 30s as some of you suggest. You never ask guys why they want to risk it. They might want to be the next Mr. O and starting at 30 typically wont get you there. I understand you guys want safety and I know some of these kids come out with crazy proposed cycles. At the end of the day I think suggestions should be made but these kids shouldnt be criticized. How many of the mods in here started under 25? Im sure a few. I just saw one kid get blasted on because he was under 25 but based off his profile picture he looked great and a lot better than some of these guys blasting on him. These guys from the 90s they are all retired now and only time will tell the lasting affects the gear they ran had on them. Some people we can already tell like Flex Wheeler and his issues. But some seem to be doing just fine. Some are dead, but we all make a decision in life and if some of these kids want to start young at least offer advice on how use stuff safely. At the end of the day these kids are going to do it anyway so its better to have a support group for them vs them not wanting to post here at all because people are telling them dont run gear. Arnold is old as hell as he is still ticking and having babies with housekeepers and stuff. He stared young, why cant these guys who are under 25 start young too.

I wanted to run steroids for years but I made the choice to wait without anyone telling me to wait. Point being that was my choice, other peoples choice might be to start young. I feel when people sign up under a certain age they should automatically get a couple warnings in their inbox and maybe a warning in their inbox every so often telling them the dangers on steroid use at an early age and thats it. I see so much negativity in these threads and multiple people posting that same damn link over and over with no help from anyone. Its just ridiculous. If any of you know about Bostin Loyd, his age and all the gear he runs and that his dad backs him up 100 percent because he also used gear when he competed then thats the type of thing we should discourage not only the young but noobs too. But a simple cycle, I just dont get it. Advise once, maybe twice and then call it a day.

Feel free to chime in and give me a certain death.