Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Black

Thread: Nevada

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!

Nevada

Have any of yall been watching what is going on in Nevada?

Bureau of Land Management (Government) vs Cattle Rancher

There are state militias from as far away as Texas to side with the rancher. there are armed federal rangers out there for the BLM.

I hope this does not get ugly but the BLM took over the land in the early 90s because of some endangered tortoise.

This just goes to show you that the government will just take over things if we the people let them.

I am on the rancher's side!

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I'm on the rancher's side too. The guy is just trying to scrape a living together. Leave it to the government to stop a man from working.
    ngtmarpete likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    100% on the ranchers side. Its just another land grab by the government. If yiu search you will see they are doing it everywhere.

You wont hear much about it in the main stream media.

V-ROID is offline Member
    It's saw an interview that said it is not about tortoises. It's about him refusing to sell his prime real estate so that it can be used for strategic mining, commercial and residential properties. The rancher may be acting outside the law but he is acting within the constitution. I really want to see how our government handles a confrontation with a large militia though I doubt enough people will actually show up ready to do whatever it takes.

JJ78 is offline Senior Member
    This is all going on in a spot where we go camping, hiking, and shooting. There are a bunch of old gold and silver mines out there. It is mostly BLM land. We see his cattle out there.

This is horrible. That mans family have been out there for 150 years. Its definitley not about the Tortoise or back grazing fees. The government has something planned for the area.

It is a beautiful part of Nevada. Tons of rock formations and a lot of history.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    I hope this starts something big. More people need to stand up to the government. If I didn't live so far away, I'd go join them.
    V-ROID likes this.

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    im glad to see a lot of supporters on this forum. ive been watching a few of the videos taken by private citizens and the way the police are treating protesters can only be described as tyranical.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Could be another Ruby ridge! Those guys in Montana are just plain crazy!

I just don't see the big deal in the government trying to stop a man from making a living that involves feeding us as a whole. If people like him weren't ranchering, we'd go hungry. I just don't get why they would even think protecting the alleged tortoise's habitat is worth making the food supply shrink.

If anything, we need more people like this rancher having their cattle grazing on vegetation that is both free and renewable. It's cheaper than getting cattle feed and thus can drive costs of food down for us the people if the supplies are larger. If you look at how high the price of beef has gone up in the last year, anything that can lower the price is GOOD.

I bet you guys, what really is happening here is that the larger commercial ranchers are pulling this to run this rancher out of business so that they can drive up the cost of their meats.

Because the government does not want a man like that feeding us. They want to control all that also so we have no say or control of what we eat, where it comes from or what is in it.

You can say or think its all just conspiracy theories but its been predicted for a long time and if you look at the facts you will see its true. Any one who opposes their agenda is deemed a terrorist. If this continues ill bet it wont be long and they will send drones after them.

Scary shit that is going on but most will never hear anything about it from the main stream media.

http://m.reviewjournal.com/news/ranc...cattle-roundup

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    It makes sense that Harry Reid was behind all of this. That guy should be removed from office for many other reasons, but this just might be the one that gets him removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    It makes sense that Harry Reid was behind all of this. That guy should be removed from office for many other reasons, but this just might be the one that gets him removed.
    I dont know, look what he has gotten away with so far.
    Airing Harry Reid's Dirty Laundry
    How Did Harry Reid Get Rich? | National Review Online

How many times have you heard me say the only way we are going to fix what's wrong with the government today is one of 2 things have to happen.
    Global natural disaster or a civil war.

We may not be to far away from #2 if they keep going at this pace. They have upped all the crimes against citizens 10x in the last few years and enough people are starting to catch it on social media that people are starting to notice and stand up like they just did in Nevada.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 04-15-2014 at 06:45 AM.

Fvck the government and everyone who supports it. Bunch of brain-washed idiots. There is no freedom here. "We the People" are ruled by an iron fist. They want us to live in fear. People in fear are easier to control.

Fvck LE and military. To "protect and serve"? I've only ever been served, and its been bvllshit traffic violations. I've never been protected. Cops don't arrive until after the incident. Again, they rule through fear.

Everyone says be greatful to military for protecting our country. The only reason our country has ever been in danger is because of our very own government. Foreign countries don't hate me. They don't even know me. They hate the Unites States government for coming into their country and sticking its nose where it doesn't belong. How would you feel as a citizen if someone did that to America?

9/11, Pearl Harbor, etc? Terrorists did that? All the innocents killed? What about all the innocent killed by Americans overseas? You think women and children aren't accidentally (or purposefully) murdered? Obviously our media won't report that over here. That makes America look bad. The United States are terrorists to the countries it invades. Look at it from their angle. If someone is invading your country, would you not fight back? Who's right and who is wrong? Well, obviously whatever the United States government says is right! Horse sh!t brainwashing.

The United States citizens don't need protection from "terrorists" or "weapons of mass destruction". They need protection from their own ruler, their government.

I dont know, look what he has gotten away with so far.
    Airing Harry Reid's Dirty Laundry
    How Did Harry Reid Get Rich? | National Review Online

How many times have you heard me say the only way we are going to fix what's wrong with the government today is one of 2 things have to happen.
    Global natural disaster or a civil war.

We may not be to far away from #2 if they keep going at this pace. They have upped all the crimes against citizens 10x in the last few years and enough people are starting to catch it on social media that people are starting to notice and stand up like they just did in Nevada.
    Well said, I feel the exact same. Still trying to get people to "wake up" to the truth is going to take a lot of effort. Majority of Americans would rather just be lazy and put up with the abuse I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post
    Well said, I feel the exact same. Still trying to get people to "wake up" to the truth is going to take a lot of effort. Majority of Americans would rather just be lazy and put up with the abuse I'm afraid.
    They have been working very hard to make us lazy. It's called reality TV. Dancing with the stars and most every thing else they can come up with to dumb down Americans and keep us occupied so no one notices what is really going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    the sad part is that the people keep voting him in!

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    the sad part is that the people keep voting him in!
    To be fair, if you guys saw the imbecile the Republicants fielded, they were begging Reid to win. Even then, it was a close race. Just to see how incompetent of a person the Republicans put against him, google "Sharon Angle." Every time she opened her mouth, she would say the most idiotic thing in the world. She made Harry Reid look like an honest and intelligent man. And he's neither )

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong
    To be fair, if you guys saw the imbecile the Republicants fielded, they were begging Reid to win. Even then, it was a close race. Just to see how incompetent of a person the Republicans put against him, google "Sharon Angle." Every time she opened her mouth, she would say the most idiotic thing in the world. She made Harry Reid look like an honest and intelligent man. And he's neither )
    So true!

I hope you guys are not buying what the mainstream media is trying to sell everyone about Mr. Bundy being racist. Obviously he is not a well spoken man and I for one did not see what he was saying as racist but just not said clearly.

The media would not even be covering any of this if it was not for people filming it with their phones and it going viral. Here is more news about what is going on you will never see on the main stream media.

The Black SphereBlack Marines stands tall for Clive Bundy

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    The Government already owns that grazing land and it is managed by BLM.The land is leased out for grazing just like millioins of other government owned acres. The rancher decided in 1993 that he did not have to pay grazing fees like all of the other ranchers do and I believe that was a few years before the turtle thing came into play.

There is no reason he shouldn't be paying just like everyone else that wants to graze public land.
    I hate to do it but I am going to have to agree with the government on this one.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Fvck the government and everyone who supports it. Bunch of brain-washed idiots. There is no freedom here. "We the People" are ruled by an iron fist. They want us to live in fear. People in fear are easier to control.

Fvck LE and military. To "protect and serve"? I've only ever been served, and its been bvllshit traffic violations. I've never been protected. Cops don't arrive until after the incident. Again, they rule through fear.

Everyone says be greatful to military for protecting our country. The only reason our country has ever been in danger is because of our very own government. Foreign countries don't hate me. They don't even know me. They hate the Unites States government for coming into their country and sticking its nose where it doesn't belong. How would you feel as a citizen if someone did that to America?

9/11, Pearl Harbor, etc? Terrorists did that? All the innocents killed? What about all the innocent killed by Americans overseas? You think women and children aren't accidentally (or purposefully) murdered? Obviously our media won't report that over here. That makes America look bad. The United States are terrorists to the countries it invades. Look at it from their angle. If someone is invading your country, would you not fight back? Who's right and who is wrong? Well, obviously whatever the United States government says is right! Horse sh!t brainwashing.

The United States citizens don't need protection from "terrorists" or "weapons of mass destruction". They need protection from their own ruler, their government.
    I wouldn't say iron fist. Def ruled through financial support. Disability, welfare, food stamps. However a lot of people are so ****ing clueless.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    The government owns all of us. We all have to pay taxes and we have no idea where that money goes. We do know that its not spent the right way thus we are on the verge of bankruptcy and are 17 trillion in debt. That doesn't sound like freedom to me.....

I think you are way off base Dante!
    If you've only had to deal with traffic violation consider yourself lucky,how about all of the rapist,drug dealers and murderers that have been taken off the streets by law enforcement? Everybody complains about cops when they don't need them but I have never heard anyone complain when some type of law enforcement was there to help.

When it comes to our military they put they're ass on the line every day to keep us safe! If we did not go into other countries for military support you think the bad guys would just leave us alone? Where do you think the Japanese or Hilter would have stopped if we hadn't stepped into WWII? You think 9/11 would have been the only terrorist attack if we hadn't gone to the middle east?

I agree our government does many things that do not make sense but have you ever thought there are reasons for doing these things that we don't know about.Our government has many secrets but I believe some of them are there to protect us.

It is terrible when innocent people are killed in war but how many would be killed if there was nothing being done?

God bless all of the people in the military and law enforcement!
    Last edited by diesel101; 04-29-2014 at 12:08 PM.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Im for the military but the government sure is not. They don't care at all about the safety of our troops. And going after drug dealers? Really? How else do I get my AAS?

If you decriminalized drugs there would be a lot less crime. Just from economics you can learn if you make it legal but the price is so high no one will buy it, war on drugs solved. Also states that have legalized pot have seen a drop in crime, also states with handgun that are legal to carry see a drop in crime. Our government just want control over our lives in every aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    The Government already owns that grazing land and it is managed by BLM.The land is leased out for grazing just like millioins of other government owned acres. The rancher decided in 1993 that he did not have to pay grazing fees like all of the other ranchers do and I believe that was a few years before the turtle thing came into play.

There is no reason he shouldn't be paying just like everyone else that wants to graze public land.
    I hate to do it but I am going to have to agree with the government on this one.
    Dont believe everything you are hearing especially with the main stream media. They have been doing this to farmers all over the US for years. Grazing use to be free. They are actually maintaining the land for the government via grazing in many ways. Then the government decided to start charging and adding fees where in a short time it's in the millions all because they actually just wanted to add the farmers land to what they have and then reselling it to foreign interest.

It's never as cut and dry as it looks. People are quick to judge and willing to find people guilty. Face it, main stream media is no longer interested in reporting facts, its all about ratings.

Dont believe everything you are hearing especially with the main stream media. They have been doing this to farmers all over the US for years. Grazing use to be free. They are actually maintaining the land for the government via grazing in many ways. Then the government decided to start charging and adding fees where in a short time it's in the millions all because they actually just wanted to add the farmers land to what they have and then reselling it to foreign interest.

It's never as cut and dry as it looks. People are quick to judge and willing to find people guilty. Face it, main stream media is no longer interested in reporting facts, its all about ratings.
    I believe it used to be free until the 80's and then the Reagan administration implemented the grazing fees. I don't know the exact price but the ranchers in Wyoming and western SD where I hunt tell me it is fairly reasonable fee compared to renting ground from private land owners.
    Last edited by diesel101; 04-30-2014 at 06:20 AM.

Thread Information