Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Update~adventures of Redz

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You have some of the worst analogies I've ever heard. They make no sense! Anyways I'm giving this a shot if it isn't meant to be I'm sure ill know soon it's not like I'm blowing my load in her.....yet.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    You have some of the worst analogies I've ever heard. They make no sense! Anyways I'm giving this a shot if it isn't meant to be I'm sure ill know soon it's not like I'm blowing my load in her.....yet.
    no load blowing yet? are you ok?

Too much prolactin....jk. I've been using condoms, it's taken a while to adapt I really don't like them. Sex is way better without.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Too much prolactin....jk. I've been using condoms, it's taken a while to adapt I really don't like them. Sex is way better without.
    are you sure she doesn't have you whipped already? no blowing loads and meeting parents!

are you sure she doesn't have you whipped already? no blowing loads and meeting parents!
    thats why I'm meeting them, so I can start barebacking it and filling her up with cum.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah I didn't think it would make any sense to you but yet somehow banging a married chick and getting her pregnant does make sense to you.

Oh yeah that's different because it was love. LOL

Yeah I didn't think it would make any sense to you but yet somehow banging a married chick and getting her pregnant does make sense to you.

Oh yeah that's different because it was love. LOL
    right and wrong and logical are two different things. What I did was logical the end result could have been and almost was me getting to have her which was what I wanted. People like to judge from their computer chairs and couches but at least I'm out there going after what I want.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    right and wrong and logical are two different things. What I did was logical the end result could have been and almost was me getting to have her which was what I wanted. People like to judge from their computer chairs and couches but at least I'm out there going after what I want.
    Amen brother. As long as you know the risks, can accept the responsibility of your actions and are not putting your life in danger, I say do what you want.

People will always have opinions and judge. The worst part is a lot of people who judge don't have the cleanest closets to begin with.

Yeah honestly Im not sure why I'm being so hard on Redz. If anything I should be encouraging him because if nothing else at the end of the day it's good entertainment.

I'd keep going no matter what. To be honest I am asking myself lots of questions about this I haven't seen her the last few days because she's been working 2 new jobs one of which is temporary. This coming weekend will tell me a lot about where this is all going. I already am passing going on a party bus with a whole bunch of girls this weekend. I got invited by the younger sister of a girl I hit on at a bar back a couple months ago. It was tough to turn down the invitation but I'm with Kate and until that changes I'm on my best behaviour.

I'd keep going no matter what. To be honest I am asking myself lots of questions about this I haven't seen her the last few days because she's been working 2 new jobs one of which is temporary. This coming weekend will tell me a lot about where this is all going. I already am passing going on a party bus with a whole bunch of girls this weekend. I got invited by the younger sister of a girl I hit on at a bar back a couple months ago. It was tough to turn down the invitation but I'm with Kate and until that changes I'm on my best behaviour.
    Good for you and just to help you out ill go on the party bus with the younger girl. I wont do anything you wouldn't do, except I wont get her pregnant. See what a nice guy I can be. :-D

That's a very generous offer!

Dont ever let anyone tell you im not an humanitarian. You wouldn't believe all the young asian girls I have helped out with school expenses. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yeah honestly Im not sure why I'm being so hard on Redz. If anything I should be encouraging him because if nothing else at the end of the day it's good entertainment.
    Well, he does make it pretty easy to give him sh!t.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Dont ever let anyone tell you im not an humanitarian. You wouldn't believe all the young asian girls I have helped out with school expenses. :-)
    Bahahahaha.

*like*

Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post

Bahahahaha.

*like*
    What's so funny? Ive even helped them with transportation cost. I gave them money for a taxi in the morning so they wouldn't be late to class. :-D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information