Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Update~adventures of Redz

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member

Update~adventures of Redz

So I've been away from the site a while and I know some of you want an update.
    So things have been going pretty good, Kate turned 21 on Saturday so now she can drink in the US lol. I'm currently helping her get her passport so we can go away next month to the Caribbean. On a side note the bar she works at got sold so she's out if a job as of today but she already has an interview tomorrow.
    I guess the big thing right now is this long weekend I'm going up north a couple hours to meet her family. I'll also be staying there at her parents place so that should be interesting I'm still not sure if her parents know my age or not lol. If anyone has any tips on meeting the parents of a girl 10 years younger I'm game. Should I bring them a gift?

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Just charm the mother and you should be golden mate.

Good luck

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    So I've been away from the site a while and I know some of you want an update.
    So things have been going pretty good, Kate turned 21 on Saturday so now she can drink in the US lol. I'm currently helping her get her passport so we can go away next month to the Caribbean. On a side note the bar she works at got sold so she's out if a job as of today but she already has an interview tomorrow.
    I guess the big thing right now is this long weekend I'm going up north a couple hours to meet her family. I'll also be staying there at her parents place so that should be interesting I'm still not sure if her parents know my age or not lol. If anyone has any tips on meeting the parents of a girl 10 years younger I'm game. Should I bring them a gift?
    Bring a lot of liquor.
    lovbyts likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Find out if they drink wine or booze. Wine for the mother, a good bottle of Johny walker Red for dad.

LIE about your age or just don't bring it up. Lying always worked for me. it gets a little tough to lie when you are a couple years older than dad though. lol

Even if they say it's OK DONT sleep in the same room and if you have no choice DONT have sex with here there, unless they are gone; it's disrespectful and they will know.

Does she have a younger sister????

Her sister is one......

Her sister is one......
    Danm so I will have to wait a few more years???
    That's a pretty big spread, 1 - 21.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Discuss the age thing with her to find out if she told them. Don't go in and get blindsided.

Im sure she must have said something. I will ask her, the age difference is pretty big between them surprised anyone would want to have kids that far apart.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    This is a pop corn thread, hope it all goes well for you man

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Find out if they drink wine or booze. Wine for the mother, a good bottle of Johny walker Red for dad.

LIE about your age or just don't bring it up. Lying always worked for me. it gets a little tough to lie when you are a couple years older than dad though. lol

Even if they say it's OK DONT sleep in the same room and if you have no choice DONT have sex with here there, unless they are gone; it's disrespectful and they will know.

Does she have a younger sister????
    Don't worry just be yourself. First time I met the girlfriend's parents we both had a good drink but her patents don't drink. We both slept together the three nights we were there. I was pretending to be her friend's boyfriend but her dad saw through it. She had told her mum. Oh and there is a 29 1/2 year difference in age. And no she is not 89!!
    lovbyts likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    Don't worry just be yourself. First time I met the girlfriend's parents we both had a good drink but her patents don't drink. We both slept together the three nights we were there. I was pretending to be her friend's boyfriend but her dad saw through it. She had told her mum. Oh and there is a 29 1/2 year difference in age. And no she is not 89!!
    Yeah but we are talking 2 very different cultures. I know one girl I was seeing her parents had no problem I was a couple of years older than dad and there was 30 years difference between us.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Redz, this is the perfect opportunity for you to move her in your house! I am sure they want her out, so just bring it up and feel them out. They have to like the idea! Go for it!

Yeah I'm thinking they will just be happy I have a career and house and what not. She has never brought anyone home to meet her parents.

She lives on her own not with her parents she's been out of the house since she was 13.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by redz
    She lives on her own not with her parents she's been out of the house since she was 13.
    Sounds like a winner...... Who supported her
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

Her pimp and Johns.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    not that just brings so much more into this thread and the relationship!

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Just dress nice and act mature. In some cases the parents are glad their daughter skipped the phase where she dates immature assholes who don't have a career and are just using their daughter for sex basically. Act successful, bring some wine, try and bond with the parents. They may get over the fact that you're 31 and are probably a loser. <3

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Dill them in on the married Florida chick saga. Great ice breaker!

What kind of parents let their daughter move out at 13....

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post

whaaaa?

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    You gotta tell them about all of the pregnancy scares that will let them know you are a stand up guy.
    DCI likes this.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    You could also tell them you prefer anal until after marriage because you are old fashioned.
    DAAS likes this.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Fawk!

By the title of your thread, it almost sounds like

"The Adventures of Indiana Redz!"

She stayed with friends, bfs, worked and supported herself.

Her pimp and Johns
    Definitely not, she isn't a hoe.

Just dress nice and act mature. In some cases the parents are glad their daughter skipped the phase where she dates immature assholes who don't have a career and are just using their daughter for sex basically. Act successful, bring some wine, try and bond with the parents. They may get over the fact that you're 31 and are probably a loser. <3
    im 30 until July and I'm sure that my confidence and success proves I'm not a loser.

paulzane is offline Productive Member

Her pimp and Johns.
    Ffs lovbyts ....nearly wet myself there!

yeah I'll skip the married chick saga. Also I'll avoid the fact I was married too.

Her dad committed suicide when she was 13 too.

You gotta tell them about all of the pregnancy scares that will let them know you are a stand up guy.
    Yeah I'll just tell them I'm going to knock her up ASAP.
    RaginCajun likes this.

You could also tell them you prefer anal until after marriage because you are old fashioned.
    yeah I like that idea too I'm sure they'd love it. They'd think I'm a real gentleman except they aren't religious.
    RaginCajun likes this.

DOSA is offline Associate Member
    After reading the last couple posts about her moving out at 13, staying with people, bf's and now hearing her dad killed himself.

Bloody hell man, run for the hills, these arent the ones you meet her parents.
    But then again, I have read your history, sounds like the perfect fit for you.

goodluck buddy

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I think I would keep the fact that you were married before to yourself. Stay in different rooms while you are there and do not bang here while you are there as well.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    So I'm trying to take all this in...You're new love interest is a 21 year old bartender, who was a former hobo at the age of 13, who's dad offed himself....... You are legit evidence of cosmic forces which can attract HEAD CASES to a particular person. In your case, you are that force....Some people have predilections for certain types. After reading through this thread, it sounds like she will be extremely stable, a great mother, and you will have excellent grandparents for your children!

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    So I'm trying to take all this in...You're new love interest is a 21 year old bartender, who was a former hobo at the age of 13, who's dad offed himself....... You are legit evidence of cosmic forces which can attract HEAD CASES to a particular person. In your case, you are that force....Some people have predilections for certain types. After reading through this thread, it sounds like she will be extremely stable, a great mother, and you will have excellent grandparents for your children!
    That pretty much sums it up.

You know when the godfather is scratching his head then its in a train wreck waiting to happen.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Remember guys, he went for the young one cause ask the older ones are "damaged"

Lol

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    That pretty much sums it up.

You know when the godfather is scratching his head then its in a train wreck waiting to happen.
    Hey man, I'm not totally innocent and without my flaws, about two months ago this nutty broad tried to extort me for $1k for an abortion for supposedly knocking her up...The only differences are, 1. I have several fraternity brothers who are lawyers and did me a pro-bono solid, and 2. I dont tend to air my dirty laundry like that on the forums for all you guys to salivate over, hahaha.....

Remember guys, he went for the young one cause ask the older ones are "damaged"

Lol
    I stand by that they are more damaged. No one is without flaws.

JAB1 is offline Member
    I always dated younger women prior to being married. The ones who were in college and had it going for them selves, parents generally saw me as a distraction form their goals to focus on school, not be caught up on a guy. etc. Now the bartenders, etc, parents would have offered their bed!!! Based on what im reading her mom will probably light your smoke after you bang her on the kitchen counter...LOL, I wouldnt sweat it man.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Typically yes red, the older ones are more damaged.

But it's like you picked one of the few damaged young ones out there.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl View Post
    Typically yes red, the older ones are more damaged.

But it's like you picked one of the few damaged young ones out there.
    Well its like this. The older ones are damaged because when they were younger they moved out of home at 13 and bounced around between boyfriends (= fvcking for a place to stay) and friends (= fvcking for a place to stay) and who knows what.

She is damaged goods already. She is just younger damaged goods. Redz, your logic in this case is like someone who says jumping out of an airplane at 10,000 ft will kill you without a parachute so to be safe you will jump out at 5,000 ft.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information