Thread: out of oil

DAAS is offline Senior Member

out of oil

So I have some cottonseed oil from past brewing, and I am out of frying oil. Can I use it to cook with? I never thought it had any solvents in it but on the label it seems like it might?

I thought I was buying just straight cotton seed oil and then adding my own solvents after.

What do you guys get from this label?

PS ill never use it for brewing because I switched to MCT oil. So its either cook with it or trash it.

if it does contain solvents and i use it in my fryer whats the worst that could happen? they will eventually evap out right?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails out of oil-031.jpg  

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes of course. It's the same thing as you would buy in the store in the cooking section only filtered for purity, possibly. Other than that it's the same thing.

Thats what I thought but the label threw me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yes of course. It's the same thing as you would buy in the store in the cooking section only filtered for purity, possibly. Other than that it's the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post
    Thats what I thought but the label threw me off.
    Lots of people even buy their oil from the grocery story then just filter it. Ive never heard of any issue doing it that way so no reason using it for cooking wouldn't be fine, just less bacteria possibly. Either way I have no doubt it's fine but get to costco and buy some real extra virgin olive oil for cooking. Kirkland brand is one of the few that is really extra virgin.

Not to get OT but every time I hear the work extra virgin I always want to ask, does that mean she has never given head either or done anal? lol

Only given head and done anal. Still a virgin! haha
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Lots of people even buy their oil from the grocery story then just filter it. Ive never heard of any issue doing it that way so no reason using it for cooking wouldn't be fine, just less bacteria possibly. Either way I have no doubt it's fine but get to costco and buy some real extra virgin olive oil for cooking. Kirkland brand is one of the few that is really extra virgin.

Not to get OT but every time I hear the work extra virgin I always want to ask, does that mean she has never given head either or done anal? lol

Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post
    Only given head and done anal. Still a virgin! haha
    Ive heard in some Asian countries like Korea they even have hymen reconstructive surgery. hahaha

Speaking of, you just save the oil and use it for anal since it's purified.

Thread Information