• 1 Post By --->>405<<---
  • 1 Post By Times Roman
  • 3 Post By Times Roman
  • 2 Post By thisAngelBites
  • 2 Post By Rusty11

Thread: Redz 10 day Cancun adventure about to get booked

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member

Redz 10 day Cancun adventure about to get booked

I'm just about to pull the trigger and book a 10 day trip to Cancun at the Grand Oasis Cancun. It's looking like I'm going solo because to be honest my friends can't keep up with me and are mostly liabilities when it comes to women. I feel a bit bad because I was considering taking my one friend to Cuba but I know I'll have more fun in Cancun. I'll be paying as much money for myself alone as I could be to pay for him and i to go to Cuba but I know cancun is the spot. Especially this resort lol. Anyone been to oasis Cancun or grand oasis?

DOSA is offline Associate Member
    Yes I have been there.

Side note, I find it pathetic you are going to cancun by yourself for 10 days on vacation alone.

Have a great time

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    I going to subscribe to this one should be good!!!

Been there with wife and kids, I can only image going down there chasing tail

Yes I have been there.

Side note, I find it pathetic you are going to cancun by yourself for 10 days on vacation alone.

Have a great time
    ive been alone to temptation Cancun and it was awesome. Travelling with guys who can't pick up girls isn't to my advantage. I get told not to bring sand to the beach then it's pathetic I go alone lol.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DOSA View Post
    Yes I have been there.

Have a great time
    I agree. I find it pathetic you did not offer to take me after all I have done for you. .... ;-)
    Last edited by lovbyts; 06-06-2014 at 12:45 PM.
    DAAS likes this.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    just don't come back telling the world you have met "the love of your life"

But what if I do meet her? Lol I'm just going to have fun and reset.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I hope you do!

I'm looking forward to the "I met the love of my life and moved her whole family to the states, but we haven't talked in 5 days so I had them deported" thread
    Capebuffalo likes this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc
    I hope you do! I'm looking forward to the "I met the love of my life and moved her whole family to the states, but we haven't talked in 5 days so I had them deported" thread
    Same here

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DOSA View Post
    Yes I have been there.

Have a great time
    im curious to the reasoning for ur position on this??

Redz, i dont always agree with ur logic regarding relationships and decision-making but i hope u have a great time! i also applaud you for being secure enuff to go on a vacation without needing a companion to make u feel better about yourself. i have/am considering doing something similar.

pathetic, IMO, is being too much of a pu55y to go somewhere by urself and/or succumbing to sociological pressures that suggest venturing out solo is somehow a faux pas..
    Euroholic likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    While you are there I would go to playa del carmen and jump on the boat to cozumel from there. You should have a lot of fun. Remember to take rubbers!

really?

what about all the other "love of your life's"?

after awhile, you got to admit, from our perspective, it's just another piece of ass for you....
    ...let's just be real and call it what it is.
    DAAS likes this.

I get what you're saying I guess I'm just so good at getting girls to fall in live with me it makes me think eventually it will be right?

I get what you're saying I guess I'm just so good at getting girls to fall in live with me it makes me think eventually it will be right?
    give it a rest. now you are sounding arrogant.

wtf happened to you? It wasn't too long ago you were a solid dude.

did you get in a car accident and hit your head??
    Capebuffalo, Cuz and paulzane like this.

Arrogant maybe a bit but it's true I've had so many women tell me they love me.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Arrogant maybe a bit but it's true I've had so many women tell me they love me.
    I hope this isn't overly analytic, but I this a little bit interesting so I will say it anyway. I think there is a certain kind of person for whom sexual excitement is intensely magnified by a fantasy that their partner is their soulmate and will complete them, or rescue them or give their life the profound meaning they have been searching for. I wonder if you are one of those people, and perhaps you attract women that are like you in this respect. So you have these intense three week things, and everyone is in love and it's perfection, and you're going to be together until eternity, and then you go off in another direction when the next good fit comes along, or when the partner becomes flawed enough that the fantasy can't be sustained, and then it is replayed with the next partner, etc. But maybe I'm off-base.
    redz and David LoPan like this.

I wanna be redz

I think this pretty much sums it up. Substitute the name Redz for Bob and there you have it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    I hope this isn't overly analytic, but I this a little bit interesting so I will say it anyway. I think there is a certain kind of person for whom sexual excitement is intensely magnified by a fantasy that their partner is their soulmate and will complete them, or rescue them or give their life the profound meaning they have been searching for. I wonder if you are one of those people, and perhaps you attract women that are like you in this respect. So you have these intense three week things, and everyone is in love and it's perfection, and you're going to be together until eternity, and then you go off in another direction when the next good fit comes along, or when the partner becomes flawed enough that the fantasy can't be sustained, and then it is replayed with the next partner, etc. But maybe I'm off-base.
    I think your spot on really....I don't think redz is evil or anything I think like you said he is infatuated with them and has good intentions when it starts but it fizzles fast and its on to the next "true love"...

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    mustashe ride classic

Interesting way to think about it. Love is hot to me, there is something about it that is like a drug I can't get enough. This will spell trouble eventually unless I really do find someone to stay in love with.

Interesting way to think about it. Love is hot to me, there is something about it that is like a drug I can't get enough. This will spell trouble eventually unless I really do find someone to stay in love with.
    If it was love it would not end like it does or so quickly. You are confusing lust with love, yes really.

I have been in lust several times and love a couple. Love does not get over one and onto another quickly. The ones I was in love with 30 years later they are still special to me and we are still friends.

You also know because when you break up for whatever reason you feel like a part of you has died and it never fully goes away, only gets less with time, usually a lot of time.

news flash mate.

it aint love. true, it's a strong emotion what you have...
    ...but let's be real. how could you love someone, the "love of your life", and then like a flick of a switch, within weeks, find another and new "love of your life"

love is a strange and complex creature.

with you, substitute the word "lust" for "love"

and if you think it is love, then it just goes to show just how little you really know about yourself and the women you lust over.

now let's stop and think. You are 30 something, right? and your last "love of your life", the one that took you to her home to meet her parents, was 20. what the fvck you two have in common? and I mean besides the lust?

If I were to hang out at the local highschool, I'm pretty sure I could find some young somethings to fawn over me all googly eyed thinking I'm Mr. Wonderful, too. So just give us all a break and be amazingly honest for once.

It aint love, they are NOT the love of your life. And stop pretending they are. It's getting real old.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post

If I were to hang out at the local highschool, I'm pretty sure I could find some young somethings to fawn over me all googly eyed thinking I'm Mr. Wonderful, too. So just give us all a break and be amazingly honest for once.
    Trust me, its still not that easy I try it all the time.

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    Isn't facebook a better place to post silly things about your daily life that no one really cares about.
    Docd187123 and Cuz like this.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Got to agree with Times and lovbyts!! But I shan't waste more time posting my thoughts here!!

Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    Got to agree with Times and lovbyts!! But I shan't waste more time posting my thoughts here!!
    You mean the difference of lust and love or picking up girls at high school? ;-)

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    I'm just about to pull the trigger and book a 10 day trip to Cancun at the Grand Oasis Cancun. It's looking like I'm going solo because to be honest my friends can't keep up with me and are mostly liabilities when it comes to women. I feel a bit bad because I was considering taking my one friend to Cuba but I know I'll have more fun in Cancun. I'll be paying as much money for myself alone as I could be to pay for him and i to go to Cuba but I know cancun is the spot. Especially this resort lol. Anyone been to oasis Cancun or grand oasis?
    Ive been to cancun a few times and ive heard stories about the oasis. Apparently its the party hotel, lots of young people and it has a reputation for pukers in the pool. Cancun is one strip a few miles long, shops, clubs and restaurants at one end. Theres a flea market there, some times there are people with monkeys and baby lions, its a great time

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Jealous on the 10 day vacation Redz...Of course being with my wife for 15 yrs plus and having two young boys, vacation has a entirely different meaning for me than what yours will...I am looking forward to hearing your tales of debauchery from a Cancun.
    Enjoy!!!

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    You mean the difference of lust and love or picking up girls at high school? ;-)
    I'll be popping into Burma to seek out a few houses of ill repute in a few week's time...... Don't know if the girls go to High school there. Should be an adventure!!

You guys are right I'm trying to fill a void but I'm mostly going about it the wrong way. After vacation I think I'm going to look at re-aligning my priorities. Works keeping me busy and I have lots to do before going away. I'm leaving just after midnight Friday.

^ ya think?

you sure seem to be impressed with yourself. Do you do anything besides talk about yourself all day?

...and it would help if you stopped looking into this thing all day too

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Do what ever makes you happy redz. Life is about enjoyment

Thread Information