Results 1 to 16 of 16
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 2 Post By Bonaparte

Thread: Flying with gear? [srs]

  1. #1
    supajerk is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2

    Flying with gear? [srs]

    So I'm on a 12 week cycle, I don't want to cut it short or mess anything up but in september I'm flying for 3 hours to attend a funeral and I'll be down there with family for 4-5 days and I don't want to mess my cycle up.
    Y'all think its semi safe to throw it in my baggage and not my carry on?

  2. #2
    dk94's Avatar
    dk94 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    387
    put just the dose you will need while away in sterile viles and mail them if possible

  3. #3
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,585
    If it's a long ester cycle just take your shot before you go. You'll live till you get back.

    Welcome to the forum btw.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  4. #4
    supajerk is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by dk94 View Post
    put just the dose you will need while away in sterile viles and mail them if possible
    not sure if i wanna risk, part of the fam I'm visting all hold high power jobs cfo's etc and don't wanna put that risk on them.

    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    If it's a long ester cycle just take your shot before you go. You'll live till you get back.

    Welcome to the forum btw.
    I'm running tren -ace and test-prop e/o/d, Wouldn't that **** my levels up though? My buddy just told me to do a shot that will equal to the e/o/d for the days I'm gone not sure, always something comes up when I'm tour de francing.
    Thanks for the responses guys!

  5. #5
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,514
    Considering the risk..... I'd take a shot the day I left and not take any. You won't screw the whole cycle up.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  6. #6
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    I ship my meds to locations I travel domestically. Don't risk transporting them on the plane. You don't want to get caught with it. Send it by courier to arrive the day or two after you arrive so you will be there to receive it. Otherwise, do as Kel or Hazard said and preload or take an extra shot and don't worry about it. Long esters will maintain a reasonable equilibrium, for a while before levels drop off. You aren't going to crash within a week.

  7. #7
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Why a 12 week cycle with prop? How many cycles have you done and why are you even cycling at 21 years old, are you aware of the risks?
    Last edited by Back In Black; 07-09-2014 at 01:18 AM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  8. #8
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    9,026
    Yeah carrying illegal drugs and syringes/needles on commercial airlines seems like a well-thought idea. What could go wrong?
    diesel101 and tarmyg like this.

  9. #9
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,504
    How do you have a funeral planned 2 months ahead of time?
    Aren't those usually held like a week after the death?
    Rusty11 and lovbyts like this.

  10. #10
    Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Asia but not Asian.
    Posts
    1,623
    LOL.

    Good ole USA. Land of the not so free but planned in advance funerals!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    How do you have a funeral planned 2 months ahead of time?
    Aren't those usually held like a week after the death?

  11. #11
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,504
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    LOL.

    Good ole USA. Land of the not so free but planned in advance funerals!
    Maybe the person in question lives in Oregon, where hospice patients can be prescribed a suicide pill?

    OP: don't worry about flying with gear for a 4-5 day trip. It won't make a damn difference if you miss a shot.

  12. #12
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,862
    Blog Entries
    1
    Why dont you just print up a label off the internet that says Insulin . You can have up to 3 types R, NPH and L. I have never had an issue when doing this. TSA are not the brightest people in the world. Since you have two compounds just get two bottles and put what you need in them for your trip. Take a few sub q needles as well.

    21 and on Tren . WTF are you doing? Listening to Boston Loyd?

  13. #13
    Succor is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    Why dont you just print up a label off the internet that says Insulin . You can have up to 3 types R, NPH and L. I have never had an issue when doing this. TSA are not the brightest people in the world. Since you have two compounds just get two bottles and put what you need in them for your trip. Take a few sub q needles as well.

    21 and on Tren. WTF are you doing? Listening to Boston Loyd?
    Did Tren at 19 years old and handled it just fine. Only notable side effect I got aside from severe night sweats was the pain from pinning every day. A lot of worse things someone could do to their body. I don't condone it unless a person knows for sure working out is going to be a large part of their life for many years to come, but that's with any AAS. I support the whole 24-25 years old before starting stuff, but you gotta admit the elitism attitude gets condescending at times...

  14. #14
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Succor View Post

    Did Tren at 19 years old and handled it just fine. Only notable side effect I got aside from severe night sweats was the pain from pinning every day. A lot of worse things someone could do to their body. I don't condone it unless a person knows for sure working out is going to be a large part of their life for many years to come, but that's with any AAS.
    Any changes to lipid metabolism, clotting factors, or blood volume?

  15. #15
    Succor is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Any changes to lipid metabolism, clotting factors, or blood volume?
    Blood work checked out just fine. Surprisingly my BP was actually lower than when I started when all was said and done, even being on prescribed Adderall. HDL took a little hit, as expected with Tren , but was back to normal after about a month. I get blood work done periodically. Also donate when I get the chances. So far so good

  16. #16
    GrimmReaper's Avatar
    GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,057
    I shipped mine to the location I was staying at a day late, I don't think I could stand the nerves of bringing gear on a plane...not worth the risk

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •