I know that DNP has fallen from favor in the last decade but as someone who is quite experienced with it, I plan on using my last 16 caps in a cycle that begins today.

I started doing DNP cycles back in 2004 and have done them on and off until May-2014. Back in 2011, I started keeping very detailed logs of my cycles, including doses, weight, notes, BF, diet, cravings, sides, you name it, it is documented. So this is valuable information but I can't make up my mind on the best way to use my 16 caps so I wanted to ask the VETS for their opinion given my set of circumstances.

*I am not looking for responses from novice users or people who have only researched the topic*

Background: Through strict diet and exercise, I maintained my weight at 170-175 for years, with temporary fluctuations during vacations for example.
Situation: Due to a car accident in March-14 and miscellaneous other events (never use Lyrica or BuTrans), I gained 30 lbs that will not come off. To make matters worse, I'm unable to train at the same intensity due to some medical restrictions. Also, I don't know exactly what it is, but I have had a hard time controlling my appetite since gaining this weight and I knew I needed to do something. I went to my PCP, and asked her to write me a prescription for Qsymia to help with the hunger. I've been on Qsymia for 2 months now and I have about 5 weeks left (she would only agree to do 3 months total since she isn't a quack and my BMI is 27).

So, armed with Qsymia to control hunger (which is a huge problem on DNP) and 16 caps of DNP, I'm trying to decide between
1) a long 16 day cycle at 200mg/day
2) 3 - 5 day cycles of 200mg/day with breaks in between
3) 4 day @ 200mg/day and 5 days @ 400mg/day
4) 3 days 200mg/day, 2 days 400mg/day, 3 days 200mg/day, 2 days 400mg/day (I know, it sounds silly, but I pulled it from my DNP Logs from Sep-2012 where I dropped 9lbs in 11 days, and kept them off)

I know from experience that 600mg/day is no good for me, especially in the summer. 400mg/day is even tough during the summer but I work from home and can deal with it. 200mg/day has little side effects, even after it has built up in my system. The toughest part of DNP for me has always been controlling the cravings but I think that with the Qsymia, I might have the advantage for once and I want to make it count.

Even if I can drop 9 lbs, I'm still going to need to drop the remaining 21lbs the old fashioned way. It is a tough reality. I am just looking for some opinions from the DNP VETS on here so that I can use this DNP that I have most efficiently.