Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: How do YOU answer the question?

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I do it because I enjoy it for starters, and secretly I love walking into a room and people are like "fvck that is a big dude" or seeing some guys chick eye fvck you when you walk by. I also like to see the transformations I make to my physique over time and working at bringing up lagging body parts. Being 42 and in better shape then most people at any age is a pretty good feeling, the rest of society is going to shite. I am not as strict as some of you guys, but when I go on a cut I do get pretty strict.

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    my "meat hammer" only hammers tacks

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    I do it because I enjoy it for starters, and secretly I love walking into a room and people are like "fvck that is a big dude" or seeing some guys chick eye fvck you when you walk by. I also like to see the transformations I make to my physique over time and working at bringing up lagging body parts. Being 42 and in better shape then most people at any age is a pretty good feeling, the rest of society is going to shite. I am not as strict as some of you guys, but when I go on a cut I do get pretty strict.
    catchy phrase...

.......went to the store after gym tonight and this cute black (younger) lady was asking me about my tatts. kept asking about the one on the inside of my bicep. if my daughter wasn't there, I would have showed it to her the way she wanted to see it

It's like shooting fish in a barrel if you are in good shape, they just throw themselves at you.

^I've never been fortunate in having women "throw" themselves at me. But being muscular definitely helps. And you seem to catch more eyes pointing at you briefly until eye contact is made

SG2009 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    You know the question.

If you do this long enough, you will be asked the question.

It's a common question. People are curious about the strange behavior.

It is strange. You eat different than most. You spend a lot of time by yourself at the gym. You have a strange language you seem to speak. And you obviously look different.

Why do you do it?
    Just be yourself and accept reality

Quote Originally Posted by SG2009 View Post
    Just be yourself and accept reality
    It's a simple question. We invest heavily in effort, sweat, time and pain, and all the other sacrifices we make. When I started the thread, just out of chance, I had a few people ask me that question recently. I know why I do it, just curious how some of you respond.

CanisLupus is offline Junior Member
    I always sort-of saw my father as superman. I have two boys, 2 and 5, and I want my them to look at me the same way. I realize that's not entirely a physical appearance issue, but it doesn't hurt. Plus I have a teenage daughter. Doesn't hurt to look intimidating. My wife always feels of my chest and biceps while we're having sex, so I know it's pleasing to her as well.

Oh, and I do it for myself, as well. I liked the motorcycle analogy. I'm upgrading my parts.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by CanisLupus
    I always sort-of saw my father as superman. I have two boys, 2 and 5, and I want my them to look at me the same way. I realize that's not entirely a physical appearance issue, but it doesn't hurt. Plus I have a teenage daughter. Doesn't hurt to look intimidating. My wife always feels of my chest and biceps while we're having sex, so I know it's pleasing to her as well.

Oh, and I do it for myself, as well. I liked the motorcycle analogy. I'm upgrading my parts.
    I was the same way..... My father was HUGE to me. I was the kid in school who had the BIG dad. Everyone used to talk about him.....

I want my kids to look at me the same way..... Except I won't be as much of a hard ass as he was lol
    CanisLupus likes this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

I always wanted to give my American Bulldog juice, but I couldn't do it to him, but he would have looked awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    I wouldn't want that fugger on me..................
    ......dog is pumped!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information