• 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Guys I need help!

Bodacious is offline Productive Member

Guys I need help!

First cycle every. Test E 200 x2 a week HCG .250iu 2x a week and Adex .50 eod.

Everything seems to be going fine I sleep/rest good 8 hours a night and train good about 1.5hrs little more if I do cardio that day.

Well I was just informed that I got bumped to another shift. Which is 3rd shift 11pm to 7am. I am in week 4. I am just starting week four today. I will have to go to that shift next week, week 5. That's should be when everything is kicking in really good.

How can I go about doing this where it doesn't mess up my cycle? All the help is needed and thanks for the advice.Shots will more than likely be different times of the day, eating will be all messed up or just not the same times. Just thanks for the help.

Been trying to do this as best as I can for my first cycle and now this.
    Last edited by Bodacious; 10-20-2014 at 01:55 PM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Keep doing what you've been doing... just do it @ at.different time.of the day. I've been working third for over a decade. Your system will adjust to the new schedule. I occasionally work the day shift for a week or so here and there. The change.is troublesome, but nothing that can't be dealt with.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

2iron is offline Associate Member
    I wish I had time for 8 hrs of sleep

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Keep doing what you've been doing... just do it @ at.different time.of the day. I've been working third for over a decade. Your system will adjust to the new schedule. I occasionally work the day shift for a week or so here and there. The change.is troublesome, but nothing that can't be dealt with.
    This ^^^. It's not the end of the world buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Thanks a lot man. Will do. The thing I am thinking I'll have some trouble with is sleeping.

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    This ^^^. It's not the end of the world buddy.
    Yea I know. It's just going to be different for me. I wanted my first cycle to go as smooth as possible to say.

Thanks for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    Thanks a lot man. Will do. The thing I am thinking I'll have some trouble with is sleeping.

Thanks again.
    You'll get adjusted to the new sleep schedule once you get your new daily routine going. Keep the bedroom dark, maybe a small fan running in the background.
    lovbyts likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Just adjust schedule. You will be fine the change may even get a positive result from your body. Changing schedule and workouts can be a very good thing!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post

Thanks again.
    Dont worry, I have been working 3rd shift 8pm - 8am for the last 6 years. You will never get use to it. lol Seriously though, you never do because on your days off you try to shift back. Get black out for the windows, use a fan or better yet air purifier for white noise and get what sleep you can. If I get 6 hrs I'm lucky and that's usually broken up in 2hr intervals or less.

Just keep doing the best you can. It's not the end of the world, it's just a change.
    almostgone likes this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Dont worry, I have been working 3rd shift 8pm - 8am for the last 6 years. You will never get use to it. lol Seriously though, you never do because on your days off you try to shift back. Get black out for the windows, use a fan or better yet air purifier for white noise and get what sleep you can. If I get 6 hrs I'm lucky and that's usually broken up in 2hr intervals or less.

Just keep doing the best you can. It's not the end of the world, it's just a change.
    Are you kidding? I prefer to work that late. Unfortunately, I usually only get to work the 12-10pm schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Are you kidding? I prefer to work that late. Unfortunately, I usually only get to work the 12-10pm schedule.
    Dont get me wrong, I love it for many reasons but sleep sucks. I typically go 24hrs without sleep at least 1x a week. 48hrs 1x a month and 72hrs 1-2x a year.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Dont get me wrong, I love it for many reasons but sleep sucks. I typically go 24hrs without sleep at least 1x a week. 48hrs 1x a month and 72hrs 1-2x a year.
    It's a lot easier for me to sleep during the day than at night. Which doesn't make sense since I cover my bedroom windows so that it's pitch black during the daytime. But I do have those nights where I just can't sleep.
    almostgone likes this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Shift shift schedules are difficult. I need my rest

There are studies sighting shift work as cause for more safety recordables. ppl try to adjuSt back to a normal schedule which involves getting less ( rarely more) sleep and sleep deprivation.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Shift shift schedules are difficult. I need my rest

There are studies sighting shift work as cause for more safety recordables. ppl try to adjuSt back to a normal schedule which involves getting less ( rarely more) sleep and sleep deprivation.
    There are studies that prove even working 3rd shift even for a short time can shorten ones lifespan dramatically.

There are studies that prove even working 3rd shift even for a short time can shorten ones lifespan dramatically.

Always wondered what the shift premium was for....now I know.
    lovbyts likes this.

Thread Information