Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Threesome

Iceberg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    Curious. How did you meet this chica?
    Started talking to her while at a bar with the wife.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceberg
    Started talking to her while at a bar with the wife.
    I was wondering how this convo would go.

Iceberg. Hi. Are u into threesomes? J/k.

YOU initiated the convo with chica?!?! Not the wife??? Could be why having the current problems. It was you who made the first step. You. Not your wife.

Wifey is going to see you as wanting to bring in the third person bc dissatisfied with the sex as a couple. It's how women think.

You are doomed!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    I was wondering how this convo would go.

Iceberg. Hi. Are u into threesomes? J/k.

YOU initiated the convo with chica?!?! Not the wife??? Could be why having the current problems. It was you who made the first step. You. Not your wife.

Wifey is going to see you as wanting to bring in the third person bc dissatisfied with the sex as a couple. It's how women think.

You are doomed!
    Yeah very possible. I know all the girls my 1st wife and I played with she is the one who found them and initiated everything. I never suggested it, it was all her idea but of course we talked about it before ever starting it.

I was wondering how this convo would go. Iceberg. Hi. Are u into threesomes? J/k. YOU initiated the convo with chica?!?! Not the wife??? Could be why having the current problems. It was you who made the first step. You. Not your wife. Wifey is going to see you as wanting to bring in the third person bc dissatisfied with the sex as a couple. It's how women think. You are doomed!
    Yes I talked to her. Don't forget the wife is somewhat submissive. She will never initiate a convo with a woman. She always ask me to. It started by me just walking up to her and saying my wife thinks your sexy can we get u a drink.
    Last edited by Iceberg; 06-16-2015 at 02:43 AM.

Yes I talked to her. Don't forget the wife is somewhat submissive. She will never initiate a convo with a woman. She always ask me to. It started by me just walking up to her and saying my wife thinks your sexy can we get u a drink.
    Why don't you give her permission to initiate the next convo? Then u are still dominate and she is still submissive.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Men had it made when you could clobber a woman over the head and drag her by her hair to their caves. Life got so complicated.
    RaginCajun likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Why don't you give her permission to initiate the next convo? Then u are still dominate and she is still submissive.
    Yep. That's why they are going out alone this thurs.

And her way to initiate it is asking me to talk to a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Men had it made when you could clobber a woman over the head and drag her by her hair to their caves. Life got so complicated.
    How romantic!!!!
    RaginCajun likes this.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    You still can in certain parts of the world...

Well that girl is out.

Why? Is there a replacement?

Her and wife went out. She told wife she was falling for me. And no replacement but we are on the prowl!! Lol

So all 3 of us decided to stop. But who knows maybe a small break.

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    At least she was honest about it. Hope you are smart enough to know to not to try and contact her on your own. Going by your posts, pretty sure you know that would be disastrous.

Good luck in finding another. We all learn from our pasts. Next time it will most likely be more sexual and less relationship. That could be a good thing. I believe that just tracking a break wouldn't help. Best to wash your hands of her, the relationship had already formed and it would most likely take off right at the spot it left off after a break.

Honestly though, is her falling for you a problem with you or just your wife? I'm not saying you want to leave your wife but does the idea of a 3 way long term relationship bother you?
    Last edited by Brett N; 06-26-2015 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett N
    At least she was honest about it. Hope you are smart enough to know to not to try and contact her on your own. Going by your posts, pretty sure you know that would be disastrous. Good luck in finding another. We all learn from our pasts. Next time it will most likely be more sexual and less relationship. That could be a good thing. I believe that just tracking a break wouldn't help. Best to wash your hands of her, the relationship had already formed and it would most likely take off right at the spot it left off after a break. Honestly though, is her falling for you a problem with you or just your wife? I'm not saying you want to leave your wife but does the idea of a 3 way long term relationship bother you?
    Just the wife. But if she played her cards right it could of worked. The wife wanted a long term chick. She just went about it wring

I have never watched show on TLC but my gf talk about some guy with 4 or 5 women all living in same house. He beds them separately (I think).

The women all cook together and shop together and he is balancing all those personalities. Sounds exhausting and complicated.

That was some show about Mormon wives out in Utah. It was called My 5 Wives. It was cancelled.

That wasn't like a "hot" threesome thing. It was more like a creepy guy and young "women" that were almost religiously brainwashed. It was weird.

Kind of like the difference between those sexy, fit hot lesbians you see in adult movies and the real ones you see with chewing tobacco and leather jackets with just the right amount of facial hair to turn your stomach.

Edit - Not that their is anything wrong with being a lesbian.

Just the wife. But if she played her cards right it could of worked. The wife wanted a long term chick. She just went about it wring
    Who went about it wrong? The wife?

Who went about it wrong? The wife?
    Im guessing he means the other woman went about it the wrong way as in if she had just kept cool about things and not gotten emotionally involved and saying things to the wife she could have stayed in the circle.

I had a situation sort of like that where one of the girls we were playing with who was only into women as in no intercourse from men and she would not go down on me or anything like that but she was fine with going down on the wife, the wife going down on her, me going down on her and sometimes both of us going down on her at the same time. That was fun, dueling tongues and all. lol

After about the 3rd or 4th time she came over she started asking the wife to come over all the time and had started telling her how good my oral skills were and she wanted more, more, more. The wife got annoyed with her talking about me and wanting to come over all the time so she cut her off.

Yeah especially in a situation like that it's best not to comment on someone in the group unless it's the main one you are with, unless you are asked of course and then its best to play it down if it's something you really liked so no one gets jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Im guessing he means the other woman went about it the wrong way as in if she had just kept cool about things and not gotten emotionally involved and saying things to the wife she could have stayed in the circle. I had a situation sort of like that where one of the girls we were playing with who was only into women as in no intercourse from men and she would not go down on me or anything like that but she was fine with going down on the wife, the wife going down on her, me going down on her and sometimes both of us going down on her at the same time. That was fun, dueling tongues and all. lol After about the 3rd or 4th time she came over she started asking the wife to come over all the time and had started telling her how good my oral skills were and she wanted more, more, more. The wife got annoyed with her talking about me and wanting to come over all the time so she cut her off. Yeah especially in a situation like that it's best not to comment on someone in the group unless it's the main one you are with, unless you are asked of course and then its best to play it down if it's something you really liked so no one gets jealous.
    Yep the girl said she was attracted to wife but had emotional feelings for me. It just kinda fizzled out towards the end. But the wife does want us to have a steady girlfriend. So the hunt continues.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Just seems so weird. Why except the covenant if youse are just engaging in extra martial intercourse.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Just seems so weird. Why except the covenant if youse are just engaging in extra martial intercourse.
    why not?! because its fun

If all parties involved want the same thing, sexual exploration with others outside of the marriage is no different than self exploration as a teen. The big thing is, having the same motives and no hidden agenda. That's where trust issues start and marriages sometimes end.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett N View Post
    If all parties involved want the same thing, sexual exploration with others outside of the marriage is no different than self exploration as a teen. The big thing is, having the same motives and no hidden agenda. That's where trust issues start and marriages sometimes end.
    I'm all for that.

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon1972 View Post
    why not?! because its fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett N View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

I'm all for that.
    To each there own....but it does seem like the opposite of gettin married....why bother...IMO the point of gettin married is to be with one person for the rest of ur life...why get married if u just gonna fck other ppl?

Like I said to each there own....I don't have a problem with ppl that do that just my opinion....

The wife and I have discussed it..but at this point it would just cause problems in a relationship. ..and if u married why risk losing the one u wanna be with over jealousy of fckn another person....human nature is to be a lil jealous...what if the other person is better than u...what if the other person is better than u SI? So many pointless problems can come from it..not worth it IMO

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cancer82 View Post

To each there own....but it does seem like the opposite of gettin married....why bother...IMO the point of gettin married is to be with one person for the rest of ur life...why get married if u just gonna fck other ppl?

Like I said to each there own....I don't have a problem with ppl that do that just my opinion....

The wife and I have discussed it..but at this point it would just cause problems in a relationship. ..and if u married why risk losing the one u wanna be with over jealousy of fckn another person....human nature is to be a lil jealous...what if the other person is better than u...what if the other person is better than u SI? So many pointless problems can come from it..not worth it IMO
    Second this 100%.

Everyone has their own opinion. But different things work for different people. Since we let other women in we have gotten closer to ea other and are totally honest even if it hurts. Can all of you say your 100% happy in marriage. Your husband fills 100% of every need? No it's not possible. It's not even the sex. We enjoy meeting new girls and going on dates. The wife just yesterday just said she is truly bisexual. Where before said she was curious. And she does want a steady girlfriend for us. So I'll keep ya updated.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceberg View Post
    Everyone has their own opinion. But different things work for different people. Since we let other women in we have gotten closer to ea other and are totally honest even if it hurts. Can all of you say your 100% happy in marriage. Your husband fills 100% of every need? No it's not possible. It's not even the sex. We enjoy meeting new girls and going on dates. The wife just yesterday just said she is truly bisexual. Where before said she was curious. And she does want a steady girlfriend for us. So I'll keep ya updated.
    Photographic record only please.

I believe that getting married means you want to spend your life with that person.

Spending your life can also mean sharing new experiences. This could be anything. If my wife chooses to explore their bisexual side, I'm willing to do it with her. Honestly, I would be fine with not even having sex with her girlfriend. Not a big deal. Sex is sex, if this other woman started hurting my quality time with my wife, I would consider it a problem.

I don't judge anyone on their choices of what they do with their spouse in marriage. It's what they do without their spouse that is more concerning. No secrets in my house.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon1972
    Photographic record only please.
    :Nono:

I believe that getting married means you want to spend your life with that person. Spending your life can also mean sharing new experiences. This could be anything. If my wife chooses to explore their bisexual side, I'm willing to do it with her. Honestly, I would be fine with not even having sex with her girlfriend. Not a big deal. Sex is sex, if this other woman started hurting my quality time with my wife, I would consider it a problem. I don't judge anyone on their choices of what they do with their spouse in marriage. It's what they do without their spouse that is more concerning. No secrets in my house.
    Exactly.

Exactly.
    Like to explore your response. I find your life fascinating.

What part of Brett post are you exactly agreeing on?

Brett said he wouldn't mind not having sex with the wives bisexual partner. This doesn't seem to be your situation.

Is "exactly" more of a general comment to the whole post or specifically to the last sentence of no secrets?
    Iceberg likes this.

And in comes the silence.

Like to explore your response. I find your life fascinating.

What part of Brett post are you exactly agreeing on?

Brett said he wouldn't mind not having sex with the wives bisexual partner. This doesn't seem to be your situation.

Is "exactly" more of a general comment to the whole post or specifically to the last sentence of no secrets?

We have no secrets at all, we set rules that need to be followed. And yes I deff want to have a girl I trust for solo play with either of us. And I would love to watch. I could do without sex with the girl if we were all fooling around. But I deff need to F the wife.

And to clear the air. I will never ever show pics. Theses are real women. I have too much respect to throw these girls in the web.
    thisAngelBites likes this.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    RaginCajun likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceberg View Post
    And to clear the air. I will never ever show pics. Theses are real women. I have too much respect to throw these girls in the web.
    yes, respect.

blank out the faces.

No reason to ever post pics of someone you care about on a forum. Especially if you have told stories that could be embarassing to them. The world seems huge unitl you find out her co worker is on the same site. Then it gets pretty damn small pretty quick.

Wise choice not posting.

No reason to ever post pics of someone you care about on a forum. Especially if you have told stories that could be embarassing to them. The world seems huge unitl you find out her co worker is on the same site. Then it gets pretty damn small pretty quick. Wise choice not posting.
    There have been members posting pics with faces and cell phone numbers of women. Seriously poor taste and not tolerated on this forum.

Agree with that. Of course, what kind of whacko would call the number... guess it takes all types to make the world go round. Makes me feel more and more normal everytime I slow down to take a look at the world.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information