Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Dishwasher etiquette

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    There's mostly plastic containers until cook for the week. Then it's filled with some plates and pans. I run dishwasher half full. It starts to smell in the summer if I don't run it regularly. I am going to get something to run thru later today.

A cleaning cycle for the dishwasher. :/

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Taking note's................

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I had a house cleaner to come out and do basic cleaning every 2 weeks because again i knew if I got started it would take me all day and I would never get done. She said I was her favorite customer because she always new what to expect and how long it would take because it was always exactly the same and clean.

She said several of her other customers (besides the typical slobs) would purposly trash the house the day before just so she had extra work. WTF??? People are such aholes.
    People when they pay for a service sometimes think that they own the person like a dishwasher they feel they can abuse them.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    People when they pay for a service sometimes think that they own the person like a dishwasher they feel they can abuse them.
    Ill never get that mentality. I look at it as they are doing me a favor. I guess that's why it was hard for some people to give up slavery. I just cant fathom that.
    DCI likes this.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Ill never get that mentality. I look at it as they are doing me a favor. I guess that's why it was hard for some people to give up slavery. I just cant fathom that.
    I am of the same opinion. People are strange and have a serious lack of empathy to others.

noon is offline Senior Member
    I just it pack full of dirty dishes. Every way possible no matter how dirty caked on or what all. Drives my wife crazy but I make it fit run it and empty it as fast as I can and then I'm done.
    She likes top re wash and make it look it pretty
    Not on my watch lady. Step aside
    By the way it's 10:22 and I'm eating a giant tuna steak

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information