Thread: Acne

Acne

On week 3 of pct of clomid and nolva. Recovering from test, tren and anadrol . Chest acne starting popping up bad mid way through cycle and got better towards the end. This past week my chest and back have literally exploded in terrible acne all over. Is there any explanation to why it got worse after cycle? Any advice? Yes I'm calling a doctor on Tuesday to get put on accutane hopefully even though I'm against it but I NEED it. Just wanted to know why it got so bad after cycle and maybe the cause as to what's happening. Thanks

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesThe4th
    On week 3 of pct of clomid and nolva. Recovering from test, tren and anadrol. Chest acne starting popping up bad mid way through cycle and got better towards the end. This past week my chest and back have literally exploded in terrible acne all over. Is there any explanation to why it got worse after cycle? Any advice? Yes I'm calling a doctor on Tuesday to get put on accutane hopefully even though I'm against it but I NEED it. Just wanted to know why it got so bad after cycle and maybe the cause as to what's happening. Thanks
    Clomid does that to me too....

The fluctuations of hormones really take a toll on oil production. I'm not against accutane..... I actually advocate small doses. As of late though.... Myself and many included have had Great success with this protocol:

-Shower pwo and before bed if you don't workout in the afternoon.
    -Use anti-bacterial soap with a washcloth
    -post shower use a benzoyl alcohol cream

This seems to work with people who have oily skin but not those with extremely dry skin.

Also..... Have you looked into vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) supplementation?
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Spectro Jel worked well for me when I had bad acne...

Didn't know clomid could do that. I'm in a lot of dam pain because of this. I'll get some anti bacterial soap, haven't used it yet. Thanks hogg, I just picked up some stuff at Walmart, should have checked this thread before I got some. I just want something to take the pain away until I see a doctor. I don't wish this upon anybody having acne this bad. I look like a walking pepperoni pizza lol.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesThe4th
    Didn't know clomid could do that. I'm in a lot of dam pain because of this. I'll get some anti bacterial soap, haven't used it yet. Thanks hogg, I just picked up some stuff at Walmart, should have checked this thread before I got some. I just want something to take the pain away until I see a doctor. I don't wish this upon anybody having acne this bad. I look like a walking pepperoni pizza lol.
    I been there man.....

Go get benzoyl alcohol cream like"zapzyt" - walmart has it. Use it in conjunction with the soap and you'll be gtg in a few days to a week. You start to dry up and then you have to wait for it to clear.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

I been there man.....

Go get benzoyl alcohol cream like"zapzyt" - walmart has it. Use it in conjunction with the soap and you'll be gtg in a few days to a week. You start to dry up and then you have to wait for it to clear.
    Thanks hazard I'll do that.

Yep it's hormonal changes that can cause acne, doesn't matter whether you're increasing or deceeasing androgens both situations are vulnerable to acne outbreaks.

Keep some isotretinoin on hand for next time. Even 20mg eod can make a huge difference and it's available pretty much everywhere.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, almost everyone is the same. PCT brings the worse acne.

Maybe increased LH/FSH has something to do with it...

Thread Information