Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Thinking about exploring other forums

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    I agree with you though. I'm sure this thread came off weird. And got to serious. But I was weirded out. Ain't going to lie when I seen someone post a warning that your an FBI undercover or something covering your tracks with all the questions about sources etc. ain't going to lie. Kinda spooked me. I don't have anything to hide but it's the point in general

well, i've actually found that is my nature, or at least my philosophy. I'm most comfortable with it. when i go with it i can avoid uncomfortable interactions like this one. or i can be completely indifferent and cruel. why place myself in the position of vulnerability. i say. i believe it is the superior mindset. i need my walls. i like my walls.

Donald Trump is a Grade A idiot, but the man never accepts defeat, or a subordinate mindset. he's manipulative fvcker that doesn't mind lying. look at all the idiot minions he has. -sorry trump supporters...

i admire the fully functioning psychopaths of this world, but i am not one. not all psychopaths are murderers and loonys. most of the time though these types are unstable, or have serious character flaws. -mainly abusive natures due to their blind narcissism. however many are very successful. Many work in the Military, or other high stress empowering sort of jobs that appeal to egomaniacs. to name just 2: finance, Television & media. did you know that one in 10 people you meet have a higher number is psychopathic characters traits than most people? it's all on spectrum. the farther one goes the harder it is to control i'd say. that's the admirable part.

it's not sad MARSOC, just different. i'm getting what i want and what i need. my life is just peachy.

in the end it all boils down to a persons political beliefs and habits. that's all we are.

like i said, shenanigans
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 10-01-2016 at 10:14 AM.
    Marsoc likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    This world is well known by the fbi. Every post is monitored by the US government and other goverments. The reason the house hasn't been brought down is because no one gives a shit. No one will until it furthers a political career to crack down on evil anabolics. This is the world we live in. No one gives a damn about anything but money and power. There is more money in punishing violators than abolishing a substance. The resources it takes to track down a violator from a Web page or even a supplier are not worth the revenue it would generate. If test c was a controlled substance with heavy fines and prison time... we would all have shit to worry about. Marsoc and Tlolec you both seem to be cool bros. It's just a post. Can't we all just get some hgh and get along! Marsoc you are probably my neighbor. I'm in west central missouri. Tlolec if you arrest me I will bail out and pay the fine so it ain't gonna be worth your gas money agent. Lol there are probably agents ordering as we speak. Now I am rambling, just bored, thank god this is the lounge. I like peaches, will I ever stop I don't know, I do know one thing though...

Obs
    Bitches they come they go, Saturday through Sunday, Monday through Sunday, yo....

shredded biceps for 60min. took my prami and aromasin . feel like i'm about to pass the f out. ... must have one more meal...

Lol I'm no PO PO
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 10-01-2016 at 09:23 PM.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    fed beware everybody!!!!
    Marsoc likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

you know i almost like that you're projecting those attributes on me. a FED is, to name just a few, an intelligent, persistent, resourceful individual with authority. in reality i'm nobody and i delegate nothing/have near zero authority accept maybe over my dogs and that's a stretch of a statement. That is probably what's so funny. i'm tired of this shenanigan ( i love that word) i really am paying for this post. you guys make me want to drink/get drunk and i don't drink! lol

BG
    Sure whatever. Nobody believes a word you say. Go bust people on another board we're all good people here.
    Marsoc and songdog like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

don't quit your day job, BG. MARSOC is a better comedian that you are.

Hey BG... Squirrel

Obs
    You are all a bunch of jerks. Glad I found you. I just learned how to convert test e and p and trenbolone from cattle pellets. That's pretty damn cool. I keep trying to change the subject.... it's not working. Tlolec I would delete this thread.
    Marsoc likes this.

WHY! lol it's getting my post number up. hahahaha

why the hell would you want to fvck with pellets? isn't that completely old school. I.E. ancient technology? i don't believe you.

I'm the real corrupter/carrier anyways. this is all a grand distraction. watch my posts go up.

eat ribs and feel betta
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 10-02-2016 at 09:55 PM.

Obs
    Fuck the post number (said the guy with two posts). BTW I professional muscle has some cool shit on their boad. I felt like I was on Mars but I learned a Lotta shit. Now my whore eyes have returned to the motherland.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Fuck the post number (said the guy with two posts). BTW I professional muscle has some cool shit on their boad. I felt like I was on Mars but I learned a Lotta shit. Now my whore eyes have returned to the motherland.
    yea i know i feel you. MARS O _ o ' i'm stupid. i don't like to learn. lol

Obs
    Half the people telling you its old tech are doing it and selling it to you. It's cheaper and it's fucking cool. I may never do it but I know I can. I wouldn't call it tech either. It's about as simple as it gets.

Obs
    Goodnight all. Don't tear one another apart while I'm sleeping. I wish you all well and lots of gear and happy shit. Don't squabble like fucking teenagers.
    DocToxin8 likes this.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Goodnight all. Don't tear one another apart while I'm sleeping. Don't squabble like fucking teenagers.
    Just worry about a good nights sleep, we were fine while you were gone and will be just fine when you go away again
    Mooseman33 likes this.

bye

-End thread
    Marsoc likes this.

BG
    I can do that.....The End.
    Cuz and almostgone like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information