Results 1 to 34 of 34
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Personal morals

  1. #1
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,197

    Personal morals

    Anyone have any strict morals or code?

    Whether it be normal or bizarre things, I am merely asking out of curiosity as I myself recently moved department from sales to stock control. I could not get on board with the up selling to people who don't understand.


    Any of your guys' input would be spectacular

    Zeus
    Last edited by hollowedzeus; 11-13-2017 at 08:11 AM.

  2. #2
    diesel101's Avatar
    diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    upper midwest
    Posts
    3,767
    Two things I swear by in my life.
    1. I will never cheat on my wife,I have been tempted and had opportunities but would never act on them.
    2. In my business I will never take advantage of anyone. I do not need money bad enough to screw someone over, no matter what the situation. In my eyes taking advantage of someone is no different than stealing.

  3. #3
    Max562's Avatar
    Max562 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    271
    Same as diesel.especially on the number one..much respect👊

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,157
    Same as Diesel, except number one.
    But I hope that's gonna change.
    Divorced now and been truthful to my new GF that I will at times be tempted to have sex with others, and therefore she can too.
    (But she won't, unless we're going together to some swingers club, etc.)
    So far I've only fucked one other woman after it became more serious between us, and I told her immediately, and it was no big deal, so I'm very blessed.
    (By no big deal I mean she didn't get hurt or bust my balls about it.)

  5. #5
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    I dont associate or do business with a certain ideolodgy. Even tho it costs me a bit of money. But pride has no dollar value

    And i dont dog on people.

    Last edited by Euroholic; 02-07-2017 at 04:51 PM.

  6. #6
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    I have certain rituals.

    I walk around the bench 3 times TO the left, and then twice to the right and step over it, and sit back down after every set

  7. #7
    Octaneforce's Avatar
    Octaneforce is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New yawkkk
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Same as Diesel, except number one.
    But I hope that's gonna change.
    Divorced now and been truthful to my new GF that I will at times be tempted to have sex with others, and therefore she can too.
    (But she won't, unless we're going together to some swingers club, etc.)
    So far I've only fucked one other woman after it became more serious between us, and I told her immediately, and it was no big deal, so I'm very blessed.
    (By no big deal I mean she didn't get hurt or bust my balls about it.)
    Wow thats insane. Sounds like youve found yourself the perfect female lol. I think my #1 rule is to never ever admit to cheating haha. Just like that shaggy song. Wasnt me.

  8. #8
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,197
    Love the morality and the comedy. Cheeky wee mix of characters on this forum.

    Lying and deceit are my no no's.

    You can do anything you want as long as you're not hurting anyone

  9. #9
    Proximal is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,595
    Work ethic and honesty were strongly pushed by my father and favorite coaches in school. Now that I am a teacher, try to emphasize those things to my kids.

  10. #10
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Work ethic and honesty were strongly pushed by my father and favorite coaches in school. Now that I am a teacher, try to emphasize those things to my kids.
    I love it man. Teacher in training here. Keep fighting the good fight!

  11. #11
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,440
    Nice guys.

  12. #12
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,515
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    Two things I swear by in my life.
    1. I will never cheat on my wife,I have been tempted and had opportunities but would never act on them.
    2. In my business I will never take advantage of anyone. I do not need money bad enough to screw someone over, no matter what the situation. In my eyes taking advantage of someone is no different than stealing.
    I am with this 100%

  13. #13
    Proximal is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,595
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    I love it man. Teacher in training here. Keep fighting the good fight!
    Teach HS & love it - good luck with your training. How much longer till complete?

  14. #14
    Kawigirl's Avatar
    Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,994
    Stand up gentleman here!
    morals personally for me are tight
    at work...I'm responsible for literally hundreds of people and would never step aside from my moral compass - even if my job is on the line due to some douche pushing the envelope

  15. #15
    Proximal is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    Stand up gentleman here!
    morals personally for me are tight
    at work...I'm responsible for literally hundreds of people and would never step aside from my moral compass - even if my job is on the line due to some douche pushing the envelope
    My wife and I both have agreed to an "f-you" clause for our respective jobs. That is, if we don't agree with as you say, the moral compass, we can quit without remorse. Like your attitude a lot!

  16. #16
    Silabolin is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,735
    I have no moral dealbreakers. Never cheat?...what a boring life. Safesex cheating once a year is a booster in our marriage. We both do it with other girls. Cause she thinks most other men but me are creepy. But if a george clooney comes by, for sure i would not stop her.
    Maybe i have one. I would never kill an animal for recreation.

  17. #17
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    13,579
    Always be truthful. Keep ppl secrets. Honor others in absence. Be part of solution. Focus on the good in others.

  18. #18
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,440
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    I have no moral dealbreakers. Never cheat?...what a boring life. Safesex cheating once a year is a booster in our marriage. We both do it with other girls. Cause she thinks most other men but me are creepy. But if a george clooney comes by, for sure i would not stop her.
    Maybe i have one. I would never kill an animal for recreation.
    I be there around 8 tomorrow night.

  19. #19
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    4,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    I have no moral dealbreakers. Never cheat?...what a boring life. Safesex cheating once a year is a booster in our marriage. We both do it with other girls. Cause she thinks most other men but me are creepy. But if a george clooney comes by, for sure i would not stop her.
    Maybe i have one. I would never kill an animal for recreation.
    It's not cheating if your significant other is ok with it.

  20. #20
    Silabolin is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post

    I be there around 8 tomorrow night.
    Ur handsome but not george clooney-handsome cowboy

  21. #21
    Silabolin is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,735
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post

    It's not cheating if your significant other is ok with it.
    We both agree its a necessary evil.

  22. #22
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    I have no moral dealbreakers. Never cheat?...what a boring life. Safesex cheating once a year is a booster in our marriage. We both do it with other girls. Cause she thinks most other men but me are creepy. But if a george clooney comes by, for sure i would not stop her.
    Maybe i have one. I would never kill an animal for recreation.
    Farmers would be the best bet big guy
    *Anyone wanting a source check from a willing vet/mod must first acquire 100 posts and 45 days of activity*

    “Carrying a set to a point where you are forced to utilize 100 percent of your momentary ability is the single most important factor in increasing size and strength"--- Mike Mentzer

    “one set to failure is all that is required to stimulate an increase in strength and size – with no number of lesser sets having the same effect” – Mike Mentzer

  23. #23
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post

    Teach HS & love it - good luck with your training. How much longer till complete?
    3 and a half years maaaan. Physical education

  24. #24
    Proximal is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,595
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    3 and a half years maaaan. Physical education
    Dude, I was a physical ed., health ed. and believe it or not, back in the day - driver's ed. teacher initially (talking almost 40 years ago). Also was going to coach, but then switched to Physical Therapy. Then 15 or so years ago, back to teaching (teach Anatomy & Physiology). What grade level are you going for and are you thinking of coaching? Keep it up Zeus, you'll love the profession! Nice to meet you bro!

  25. #25
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post

    Dude, I was a physical ed., health ed. and believe it or not, back in the day - driver's ed. teacher initially (talking almost 40 years ago). Also was going to coach, but then switched to Physical Therapy. Then 15 or so years ago, back to teaching (teach Anatomy & Physiology). What grade level are you going for and are you thinking of coaching? Keep it up Zeus, you'll love the profession! Nice to meet you bro!

    I'm in the UK so it will be at high school level. That ages 12-18 I'm not sure how that compares to the US. My training at university is mostly sports studies/science and education. Was never a fan of coaching. Always preffered more of a personal touch and I feel teaching gives me more of that. As opposed to coaching working with different people all of the time. Great to meet you too man. You're defos the guy to see about teaching

  26. #26
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    4,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    We both agree its a necessary evil.
    What's so great about George Clooney btw? The man is overrated.

    Does she fancy young mediterranean guys?

  27. #27
    Silabolin is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,735
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post

    What's so great about George Clooney btw? The man is overrated.

    Does she fancy young mediterranean guys?
    Oman you are so subtile. Dont mean the man George Clooney as he stands today. Its more a term describing a very handsome man.

    Ofcourse she fancy young mediterranean guys.
    But she like em big. Not necessary muscular. So u better up your calories. We come to Cypros late June

  28. #28
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    4,222
    Cyprus is just around the corner, I hope she's into hairy manboobs lol

  29. #29
    Silabolin is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,735
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Cyprus is just around the corner, I hope she's into hairy manboobs lol
    She has only one kink. She really likes to torture matchomen physicly. And the more u allow her to do the more horny she gets.

  30. #30
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post

    She has only one kink. She really likes to torture matchomen physicly. And the more u allow her to do the more horny she gets.
    Sounds like my kind of lady

  31. #31
    Tigershark's Avatar
    Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    12,943
    My morals are very high.
    If you are a friend and tell me something it stays with me. "Snitches get stitches."
    I will always protect my family and will never betray my wife.

  32. #32
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    My morals are very high.
    If you are a friend and tell me something it stays with me. "Snitches get stitches."
    I will always protect my family and will never betray my wife.
    I love it man. Keep fighting the good fight!

  33. #33
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    13,579
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark
    My morals are very high. If you are a friend and tell me something it stays with me. "Snitches get stitches." I will always protect my family and will never betray my wife.
    Like.

  34. #34
    bartman314's Avatar
    bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    boston
    Posts
    788
    never intentionally cause pain.

    oh... except for training - i mean cause pain for others.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •