Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree156Likes

Thread: Post your nightmare...

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by BRUTAL View Post
    I had a dream that I wasn't dreaming anything and that was just terrifying , then I woke up and realized it was true!

Sent from my SM-N955FD using Forum Runner
    That is deep.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dreamt I was really skinny in skinny jeans and shirtless...and in the dream I liked it.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    I dreamt I was really skinny in skinny jeans and shirtless...and in the dream I liked it.
    Oh my gosh... thats terrible.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bump.

Made a dream this morning. The sky was rumbling. Falling upon us. The end of the world had come.

Met a particular person, whom all had to say is "fuck off".

At that point, I just sit waiting.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Damn, that sounds like my divorce lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Damn, that sounds like my divorce lmao!
    Dreams can be a failsafe form of mental training when same but real life situations are expected.
    Obs likes this.

KCMOman is offline Associate Member
    I had a dream The night before last that my ex-wife I divorced in 2004 kicked me out of the house I live in now! Wtf? So I was homeless and last I remember is my ex mother n law was handing me a 20 dollar bill to get food! No! I'm not on any kind of opioids! It's just when I have a issue involving one of my teen kids involving a disagreement with my ex-wife she always ends up in my dreams! What a bitch!
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KCMOman View Post
    I had a dream The night before last that my ex-wife I divorced in 2004 kicked me out of the house I live in now! Wtf? So I was homeless and last I remember is my ex mother n law was handing me a 20 dollar bill to get food! No! I'm not on any kind of opioids! It's just when I have a issue involving one of my teen kids involving a disagreement with my ex-wife she always ends up in my dreams! What a bitch!
    That's the sort of stuff making me feel lucky for never have been in a relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro
    That's the sort of stuff making me feel lucky for never have been in a relationship.
    Almost like the shit was real! I woke up thinking I was homeless!
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Damn, those kinds of dreams you wake up relieved it was a dream

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke
    Damn, those kinds of dreams you wake up relieved it was a dream
    That's not the first time! She didn't just take my right nut in the divorce but she is haunting my damn dreams!
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    That's not the first time! She didn't just take my right nut in the divorce but she is haunting my damn dreams!
    Yeah my ex even haunts my girlfriends dreams.
    She is constantly dreaming I ran off with her or some random girl.

Yeah my ex even haunts my girlfriends dreams. She is constantly dreaming I ran off with her or some random girl.
    We live and learn my man, hoping we don't make the same mistake twice! Lol
    Obs likes this.

Jphunter is offline Associate Member
    Anymore if I have any kind of nightmare it's sleep paralysis were I can't move but my eyes are open and it feels like death is looming over me . Or I have world ending war dreams with mass death and destruction seeing huge mushroom clouds from massive bombs in the distance . I did have one that wound up being comical , it was a nightmare with zombies and I got into a situation were my weapon jammed and my queen busted in with a shotgun and started lapping off heads . It wasn't comical till I told her she saved my life the night before .
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    We live and learn my man, hoping we don't make the same mistake twice! Lol
    I wouldn't survive it. I would run away and live in the jungle eating bugs and sleep with monkeys.

I don't think this time around will be the same, this girl was made for me. Hope you get a good one. It changes evrrything.
    Jphunter likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Jphunter View Post
    Anymore if I have any kind of nightmare it's sleep paralysis were I can't move but my eyes are open and it feels like death is looming over me . Or I have world ending war dreams with mass death and destruction seeing huge mushroom clouds from massive bombs in the distance . I did have one that wound up being comical , it was a nightmare with zombies and I got into a situation were my weapon jammed and my queen busted in with a shotgun and started lapping off heads . It wasn't comical till I told her she saved my life the night before .
    Lol, I posted some links earlier in this thread about sleep paralysis it sucks bad. Terrible nightmares.
    Jphunter likes this.

I wouldn't survive it. I would run away and live in the jungle eating bugs and sleep with monkeys. I don't think this time around will be the same, this girl was made for me. Hope you get a good one. It changes evrrything.
    I'm still optimistic just a hell of a lot more picky! I'm not sure about sleeping with monkeys though, they eat their own shit! lol
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jphunter
    I'm curious, was Donald Trump president in this nightmare?

Obs
    I'm still optimistic just a hell of a lot more picky! I'm not sure about sleeping with monkeys though, they eat their own shit! lol
    Its better than divorce lol, its gotta be!
    Picky is good, the women that are capable of taking care of themselves are few and far between.
    I love independence in a woman. If they aren't capable of making their own they usually aren't capable of making a relationship last.
    Mine gave me her number while she was bar tending. Turned out she was a keeper and more trustworthy than any I had met before.
    She is very outgoing and recreational.

Its better than divorce lol, its gotta be! Picky is good, the women that are capable of taking care of themselves are few and far between. I love independence in a woman. If they aren't capable of making their own they usually aren't capable of making a relationship last. Mine gave me her number while she was bar tending. Turned out she was a keeper and more trustworthy than any I had met before. She is very outgoing and recreational.
    Ops you are a lucky man! Keep her out of the nightmares and make sure she helps make your dreams come true my man!
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Ops you are a lucky man! Keep her out of the nightmares and make sure she helps make your dreams come true my man!
    I will man! Look for the chick who has her shit together on her own and make her your queen. They are rare as diamonds, hunting is fun though lol!

Jphunter is offline Associate Member
    I'm curious, was Donald Trump president in this nightmare?
    No that was a sweet dream ��

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    I have this nightmare where I'm a member of a forum and there are just 1 or 2 too many cunts that are also members
    Hahahaha! LMAO!

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    I wish I would have cycled with my first wife. I would have dropped her ass like a rock like I should have ten years ago and you guys would be seeing someone else in my avatar. God that bitch was a bitch! Money hungry laaaazy bitch!
    Hahahaha!

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I had a terrible horrific nightmare last night! I dreamed that the pop up reappeared on my computer.
    Obs and Jphunter like this.

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    Have had hundreds of horrible nightmares, think that goes hand in hand with people that think too much in their day-to-day life.
    Worst kind is when you KNOW you are dreaming in the dream, but can't f*cking get out.
    Especially when something wants you dead.

But the worst kind is when I am half sleeping half awake and see spiders around me.
    Even smacked my girl on the face thinking the sucker gonna bite her, she was not happy that night....

Other stories is when I pissed on my brother or found a knife under my pillow.
    I even made a huge ball out of candy ropes one time, the next day I found the ball cut into hundreds of pieces, all in EXACT same sizes with nothing to cut with around.
    Even managed to microwave ice cream.

I don't think I'm that pleasant to sleep with....
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiskevatten View Post
    Have had hundreds of horrible nightmares, think that goes hand in hand with people that think too much in their day-to-day life.
    Worst kind is when you KNOW you are dreaming in the dream, but can't f*cking get out.
    Especially when something wants you dead.

But the worst kind is when I am half sleeping half awake and see spiders around me.
    Even smacked my girl on the face thinking the sucker gonna bite her, she was not happy that night....

Other stories is when I pissed on my brother or found a knife under my pillow.
    I even made a huge ball out of candy ropes one time, the next day I found the ball cut into hundreds of pieces, all in EXACT same sizes with nothing to cut with around.
    Even managed to microwave ice cream.

I don't think I'm that pleasant to sleep with....
    Lol! I have a son that sleep pissed on anything bright white. His brother had an enormous head and was anemic and was asleep on the couch...
    I walked in and my son had it whipped out right in his brothers face.
    I almost didnt stop him but I did and fell in the floor laughing!
    Fiskevatten likes this.

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    Lol! I have a son that sleep pissed on anything bright white. His brother had an enormous head and was anemic and was asleep on the couch...
    I walked in and my son had it whipped out right in his brothers face.
    I almost didnt stop him but I did and fell in the floor laughing!
    lmfao! priceless memories
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Not a nightmare, I broke my scale in my dream, it went to 296 and got stuck.
    Hope dreams fortell future

Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member
    In Army basic training, '92, FT. Benning Ga, Infantry Training Center, Sand Hill training area, we had one night of leave before graduation. I got out of the taxi and somehow made it up three flights. I went into the barracks and instead of turning right I went left into the drill sargent's office and peed all over the place. The other recruits, all in their bunks like the HOOs from the Grinch that stole Christmas on Christmas Eve, all started cheering. A dude named Gonzales and another short kid (I cant remember the name, I was eighteen) helped me to my bunk (I think that's what they called it in the army. Didn't hear shit about it in the morning, or ever.
    Obs likes this.

Awful night, had nightmares for hours, I took small dose xanax to help with sleep, but had a paradox reaction, got anxious with a racing heart.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Awful night, had nightmares for hours, I took small dose xanax to help with sleep, but had a paradox reaction, got anxious with a racing heart.
    I know that feeling. Its damn hard to go back to sleep knowing your demons wait.
    I wish you peace brother.
    hammerheart likes this.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    With my ex and had bad ED

Wasn't good

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    With my ex and had bad ED

Wasn't good
    It never is but it has happened to me in reality.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member

It never is but it has happened to me in reality.
    Yeah I feel you

Obs
    Wild one last night.
    The world had endured a terrible disaster or was ending. I was traveling with my family and we were searching for food. Most homes were abandoned that I came across, but I remember thinking we had to be leery of people we came across. Many or most were already dead and I dont know what killed them. I had a sick feeling the whole time. Very real and hope that shit never comes true.

Up.

Had quite a weird dream recently. I was being so low in T my dick actually shrink and retracted on the inside so that to form a pretty big clit.

So I said "wtf, I must up the Test".

I believe I should follow the suggestion.
    Obs and hollowedzeus like this.

Kai Lover is offline Banned
    Worst nightmares are the one's where you get peppered sprayed to the face and then you try to will yourself out of the dream hoping that you wake up and it was all just a dream

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You having kids

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You having kids
    Are you kidding

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information