Like Tree127Likes

Thread: HOF, Monitor, Elite, and long time members Legacy Thread.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

HOF, Monitor, Elite, and long time members Legacy Thread.

This forum is a historical place, I personally do not see how it could be forgotten as it has affected the lives of so many.

I want every elite to promise, take a vow, that they will not just disappear without letting someone know wtf happened/is happening to them, that might make them disappear.
    Life happens but there are so many guys that laid down pure gold on this site for years and just vanished. Grew old, died, moved on, or who knows....

Tell someone wtf is going on so we can all know the legacy???
    I am weird, everyone knows that, but I go back and read old old posts and think wtf happened to this guy???

Whatever is going on in your life make it a point to come back to this thread and let us know wtf is going on. Don't forget your brothers/sisters.

We all become good friends on here and some just vanish, don't be the guy that vanishes.
    Remember the tag "family" and you guys returning after long periods can update here.
    Where is doc sust, pt, big, and a thousand others???
    I don't mean to sound like your mother but if you dont check in every year or so... you best be dead or in jail!
    Last edited by Obs; 07-23-2017 at 03:35 PM.

Thread Information