Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 2 Post By DocToxin8
  • 2 Post By Mooseman33
  • 2 Post By DocToxin8
  • 3 Post By DocToxin8

Thread: Body Modification

  1. #1
    Kai Lover is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    N. Ireland
    Posts
    210

    Body Modification

    I got a tattoo started in 2013 by a reluctant artist who was unwilling to finish it, and then I went to a very well-known tattoo place in Dublin city in Ireland and he did 3 more sessions on it. While performing the tattoo, he said to me, "This is the most extreme tattoo I've ever done".

    Anyone got crazy tattoo's? Or scarification? Belly-button removed? Ears pointed? Scrotum split into two separate bags? Tongue split?

  2. #2
    matt thebeard is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    126
    obviously want to see it now lol

  3. #3
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    I know a Scrotum or 2 who should be cleft in twain.
    DocToxin8 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  4. #4
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,159
    I propose that you make a nail gun tattoo Kai;
    it's very easy, just bring a nail gun to your forehead, and see how much of the Sistine Chapels (ceiling) you'll be able to draw before you pass out.
    Afterwards I bet you wake up like a normal person as well.
    ghettoboyd and Mooseman33 like this.

  5. #5
    Mooseman33's Avatar
    Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,850
    it gets creepier by the day with this guy.
    Capebuffalo and diesel101 like this.

  6. #6
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,159
    Just another attention whore really.
    that guy Elvishk was creepy, cause he wasn't trying to be.

  7. #7
    EDCG19's Avatar
    EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,256
    Pics or it didn't happen!!!

    Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    22,178
    Kimbo half slice

    Simba eighth portion

    Almond

  9. #9
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,159
    Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen!!!

    Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
    Whether he got a tattoo round his dick or not;
    If he lies about it that makes him an attention seeking idiot,
    If he's telling the truth about it (in the manner he's doing) he's an attention seeking idiot with a tattoo.

    Can't see it makes much difference either way IMO.
    Capebuffalo and EDCG19 like this.

  10. #10
    Kai Lover is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    N. Ireland
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Whether he got a tattoo round his dick or not;
    If he lies about it that makes him an attention seeking idiot,
    If he's telling the truth about it (in the manner he's doing) he's an attention seeking idiot with a tattoo.

    Can't see it makes much difference either way IMO.
    Just because someone does something that gets them attention, doesn't necessarily mean that they're doing it to get attention. I used to go for a run on my high school football fields and then shadow box for maybe 10 minutes afterward. I can't count how many people thought I was doing it for attention. I wasn't.

  11. #11
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,159
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai Lover View Post
    Just because someone does something that gets them attention, doesn't necessarily mean that they're doing it to get attention. I used to go for a run on my high school football fields and then shadow box for maybe 10 minutes afterward. I can't count how many people thought I was doing it for attention. I wasn't.
    No maybe not.
    But you've just joined here and allready told of numerous times about your tattoo and then spew out your mediocre poetry.
    Nobody asked you whether you got any tattoo,
    that was all you.

    So why did you feel the need to share that with us?
    And the more reactions you got, the more you delve into it.
    Now you make a thread about other "extreme" stuff,
    which btw, a Willy tattoo really isn't in my book.
    But it is weird to brag about it in the way you do.

    You've also talked about some suicide manipulation sociopathic stuff,
    another clear ploy for attention.
    "Yeah I feel so bad cause I did this EXTREME thing ya-da yada blah!"

    You seek attention, at least own up to it.
    God man, you're like a broken condom. Totally useless!

  12. #12
    calgarian's Avatar
    calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tim 'er and Rim 'er
    Posts
    31,324
    i always use to wonder when I fvck women why they make gagging sound instead of moaning with pleasure. Finally I find out that my dick was so big while fucking them it goes and making them gag. The only body modification I did is to make it shorter and gave it to RC. So when he have kids they be half brown and half white.

  13. #13
    calgarian's Avatar
    calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tim 'er and Rim 'er
    Posts
    31,324
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    No maybe not.
    But you've just joined here and allready told of numerous times about your tattoo and then spew out your mediocre poetry.
    Nobody asked you whether you got any tattoo,
    that was all you.

    So why did you feel the need to share that with us?
    And the more reactions you got, the more you delve into it.
    Now you make a thread about other "extreme" stuff,
    which btw, a Willy tattoo really isn't in my book.
    But it is weird to brag about it in the way you do.

    You've also talked about some suicide manipulation sociopathic stuff,
    another clear ploy for attention.
    "Yeah I feel so bad cause I did this EXTREME thing ya-da yada blah!"

    You seek attention, at least own up to it.
    God man, you're like a broken condom. Totally useless!
    Not useless, broken condums make bitches pregnant, almost happened to me luckily she was fucking a black guy and the kid was his color so I dogged the bullet. Broken condum is useful for making babies with the hoes u don't want to make babies with. Lol

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •