Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By diesel101
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles

Thread: Got oral surgery and it suckeddd

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Got oral surgery and it suckeddd

So i had an issue with one of my molars, there was some sort of “mass” beneath it, likely because i clench and grind like a physco in my sleep. So i had to go to an oral surgeon and they had to cut into my gums and suck it all out then stitch it back. Super nice doctor but damn he was DIGGIN in there. This was thursday, today is monday. Ive broken alot of bones and done several procedures in my life, but this one was probably one of the worst. Its just super miserable, im swollen, my chin and cheek is purple and bruised. I havent lifted in days and im smack in the middle of a test/dbol /npp cycle. Was feeling amazing too. I woulda put this off but the doc made it seem like it wasnt a big deal.
    Oh and to top it all off i must have had some sort of reaction to the antibiotic they gave me and i YACKED my guts up. I was literally doing handstands on the toilet. It was so violent i blew out all the blood vessels in my face and shoulders. I look like i have chicken pox.

Well thats my rant for tonight. Atleast this will be over with just in time for spring. Its finally starting to warm up here on long island. I just wanna get a nice pump and wear tank tops every day mannn

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry the only thing I read was "got oral and it sucked" I was quite intrigued.
    Last edited by diesel101; 04-10-2018 at 07:13 AM.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My #9 is an implant and I had to go through similar crap. At first the gum had to heal after they inserted the first screw. Then when they'd open up the gum again for the second screw and the implant they said my gums grew/became thicker and the tooth wouldn't go all the way so they had to butcher some meat away. Was fully awake but they did a good job with the anaesthesia. I lost some weight the following days. Had to relearn to chew normally without being afraid of anything touching the front teeth.

Protein shakes with some oils for you mate, stay anabolic !

Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    Sorry I only saw was "got oral and it sucked" I was quite intrigued.
    Lol! Sucks when that happens.
    Octaneforce likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    Sorry the only thing I read was "got oral and it sucked" I was quite intrigued.
    Haha! Maybe the test is subconsciously making my words sound dirty

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    My #9 is an implant and I had to go through similar crap. At first the gum had to heal after they inserted the first screw. Then when they'd open up the gum again for the second screw and the implant they said my gums grew/became thicker and the tooth wouldn't go all the way so they had to butcher some meat away. Was fully awake but they did a good job with the anaesthesia. I lost some weight the following days. Had to relearn to chew normally without being afraid of anything touching the front teeth.

Protein shakes with some oils for you mate, stay anabolic !

Lol! Sucks when that happens.
    Im definitely losing weight cuz im scared to chew. Still feeling full though. Just jabbed a bunch of npp/tpp.
    An implant is probably in my future with the way i grind my teeth. Then i wonder where my money goes lol

Thread Information