Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By XXXXXXXXXX
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles

Thread: sneeze when mouth full, eating

XXXXXXXXXX is offline Junior Member

sneeze when mouth full, eating

We wannabe bodybuilders tend to eat alot and often so when eating big meals especially some hard to chew or just boring to eat keeping mouth full and accidentally sneezing which happends to me alot of times and i have 2 options: Swallow it all and choke lmao ..
    Or 2. just spit it out before it comes out by itself
    I was eating boiled eggs one of the many times it happened and bcus they just boring as hell when you eat 20 boiled eggs force feeding, mouth full .. boom sneeze and whole place is a fuuuu mess lmao..
    Quester likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lol how are you eating? Hold the sneeze and show some manners even when no one's around, cut your food in smaller pieces.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    20 boiled eggs. are you cool hand luke?

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Boiled eggs are nasty, I never have them cooked that way.

Twenty eggs at once... is that a joke.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    I,eat 18-19 a day.

but its 3 yolks and the rest I on my way whites.

1 whole and 8 whites mixed with 1 Cup cooked oatmeal 2x a day.

but 20 yolks, 120g of fat right there.

what's the rest of your day like?

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cool I get six whole in and 250ml egg whites, it's about 12 so you guise win the protein fart comp.

Apart from the 20 eggs at once (yeah that is a LOT of fat at once, and calories, and that will make for some deadly farts), how is this happening... you pig it out like if you're doing an eating competition and you can't calm down for a sneeze but instead do it all in the same time, getting food stuck in your throat, spitting what was in your mouth and sneeze right when you're chewing... Make sure you hold the poop if you had to go because you might go poopy in your pants too.
    XXXXXXXXXX likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Apart from the 20 eggs at once (yeah that is a LOT of fat at once, and calories, and that will make for some deadly farts), how is this happening... you pig it out like if you're doing an eating competition and you can't calm down for a sneeze but instead do it all in the same time, getting food stuck in your throat, spitting what was in your mouth and sneeze right when you're chewing... Make sure you hold the poop if you had to go because you might go poopy in your pants too.
    Lmfaooooooooooo broo im deeeead rofl

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    I,eat 18-19 a day.

but its 3 yolks and the rest I on my way whites.

1 whole and 8 whites mixed with 1 Cup cooked oatmeal 2x a day.

but 20 yolks, 120g of fat right there.

what's the rest of your day like?
    jesus christ thats 120g of fat? i dont always do it but sometimes for a few days 10 in the morning 10 mid day .. rest of the day if i didnt have some digestive problems which occur beacuse i eat everything in sight , i would be eating everything in sight,hidden and whatever is around that i can get my hands on .. genetics my ass .. 7 years eating like a cow and training like a madman

Quote Originally Posted by gj0n3yb View Post
    jesus christ thats 120g of fat? i dont always do it but sometimes for a few days 10 in the morning 10 mid day .. rest of the day if i didnt have some digestive problems which occur beacuse i eat everything in sight , i would be eating everything in sight,hidden and whatever is around that i can get my hands on .. genetics my ass .. 7 years eating like a cow and training like a madman
    You might not digest the food properly with large portions. Control your intake and make sure you are getting exactly what you need. Eating everything in sight and very large meals says you're inconsistent with your diet. 5-6 meals, some can be a little bigger than others, we all have jobs and other obligations... Count calories and find how much you need without becoming too fat.

Also you're too young to be doing AAS.

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XXXXXXXXXX View Post
    We wannabe bodybuilders tend to eat alot and often so when eating big meals especially some hard to chew or just boring to eat keeping mouth full and accidentally sneezing which happends to me alot of times and i have 2 options: Swallow it all and choke lmao ..
    Or 2. just spit it out before it comes out by itself
    I was eating boiled eggs one of the many times it happened and bcus they just boring as hell when you eat 20 boiled eggs force feeding, mouth full .. boom sneeze and whole place is a fuuuu mess lmao..
    I will pass on to you a secret that my wise grandmother ones tought me, heed my word!
    Next time you about to sneeze, press firmly on the middle of your upper lip with the full tip of you index finger, just under the nose.
    Press right and the sneeze magically disappears no jk

Thread Information