Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 50
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Best bike

  1. #1
    guitarzan's Avatar
    guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    4,525

    Best bike

    I know this is a broad question, but looking for recommendations on a good all terrain bike, and size. I'm 6'1 215

  2. #2
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,995
    You need to go to a shop and try them out yourself, take your time, make sure your comfortable or you will hate it down the line.
    EDCG19 likes this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  3. #3
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    I know this is a broad question, but looking for recommendations on a good all terrain bike, and size. I'm 6'1 215
    29" tire, 19" frame. mechanical disk.

    what youbloking to spend? 500? 1500? 4500?

    trek
    specialized
    giant
    Raleigh
    GT

  4. #4
    guitarzan's Avatar
    guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    4,525
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    29" tire, 19" frame. mechanical disk.

    what youbloking to spend? 500? 1500? 4500?

    trek
    specialized
    giant
    Raleigh
    GT
    500 or less if possible

  5. #5
    guitarzan's Avatar
    guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    4,525
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    You need to go to a shop and try them out yourself, take your time, make sure your comfortable or you will hate it down the line.
    Yea, definitely would like to try it out

  6. #6
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Attachment 173030
    this is a nice bike, I think perfect fit for you.
    Attachment 173031
    I have 2 of these. also great.but they have hydraulic disk, which are cool but iboreffer mechanical disk brakes.

    basically from the brands listed, they all have similar bikes laid out with exact same gear (deraileurs. brake, hubs. etc) all withing $50 of each other.


    basic handrails start around 450 and thier upper ends top out at right around $12k-$15k (yeah 12,000-15,000) with some treks project X bikes into the $27,000 range.
    .l
    RaginCajun likes this.

  7. #7
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    23,564
    Go get fit for one to figure out what size frame you will need. Then, check out craigslist in your area to see what used ones you can find.

    Here are my two, the mountain bike is a 29er. I think I paid about $300-400 for it. Check out bikesdirect dot com, plenty of bikes for decent prices. Mine is a Motobecane



  8. #8
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Attachment 173032
    should be able to find for 400-450
    Attachment 173033
    same price range.

    i have one of each. I like the talus 3 better (gotvit used new for 120 guy bought small frame online not knowing about frame size. lol)

  9. #9
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,052
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    I know this is a broad question, but looking for recommendations on a good all terrain bike, and size. I'm 6'1 215
    KX-500 is a good one.
    All the power you need. They are heavy so you may wanna start with a 250cc but once you get the hang... You will feel like a 250 is not enough.
    Kato92, Octaneforce and BG like this.

  10. #10
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    23,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    KX-500 is a good one.
    All the power you need. They are heavy so you may wanna start with a 250cc but once you get the hang... You will feel like a 250 is not enough.
    Haha

  11. #11
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    KX-500 is a good one.
    All the power you need. They are heavy so you may wanna start with a 250cc but once you get the hang... You will feel like a 250 is not enough.
    Im picking up my dream quad this friday, fully done 1986 Trx 250r.......Im so stoked.
    Obs likes this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  12. #12
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,052
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Im picking up my dream quad this friday, fully done 1986 Trx 250r.......Im so stoked.
    I miss dirtbikes and quads.
    Really need to get the kids some little 50cc bikes

  13. #13
    guitarzan's Avatar
    guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    4,525
    I had a crf 450 I sold couple years ago, I'm too stupid to have a dirt bike
    Obs likes this.

  14. #14
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,995
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    I had a crf 450 I sold couple years ago, I'm too stupid to have a dirt bike
    Nasty bike for sure, alot to handle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Really need to get the kids some little 50cc bikes
    Great idea.....

    I cant wait to get to Florida and ride again, you cant here in NY anymore, cops in the woods all the time.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  15. #15
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,995
    Here she is, sooooooooo excited!!!!!!

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/1986-Honda-...vip=true&rt=nc
    Obs likes this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  16. #16
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,052
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Here she is, sooooooooo excited!!!!!!

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/1986-Honda-...vip=true&rt=nc
    Damn that is nice!
    BG likes this.

  17. #17
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Damn that is nice!
    I got one out of Cali years ago, took it apart, had it all powder coated, new suspension, took about four months for all that. Went to put it back together and forgot how! Ended up selling it for parts. But when I saw this one I couldn't pass it up, going to meet the guy in Jersey friday night.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  18. #18
    Octaneforce's Avatar
    Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New yawkkk
    Posts
    1,181
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I got one out of Cali years ago, took it apart, had it all powder coated, new suspension, took about four months for all that. Went to put it back together and forgot how! Ended up selling it for parts. But when I saw this one I couldn't pass it up, going to meet the guy in Jersey friday night.
    Ahh damnit i woulda put it back together for you lol.
    That fucking thing is sweet i love 2 strokes. Mg buddy had the suzuki version. quadzilla i think he called it. Wickid fast. I ride 250 2 stroke dirtbikes, but quads freak me out lol. Too much rolling mass

  19. #19
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Ahh damnit i woulda put it back together for you lol.
    That fucking thing is sweet i love 2 strokes. Mg buddy had the suzuki version. quadzilla i think he called it. Wickid fast. I ride 250 2 stroke dirtbikes, but quads freak me out lol. Too much rolling mass
    2 strokes rule!! What do you have?
    My brother had a quadzilla, they are making a come back, guys are restoring those now. When I get moved Im going to pick up a 2 stroke 250r to match my quad.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  20. #20
    Octaneforce's Avatar
    Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New yawkkk
    Posts
    1,181
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    2 strokes rule!! What do you have?
    My brother had a quadzilla, they are making a come back, guys are restoring those now. When I get moved Im going to pick up a 2 stroke 250r to match my quad.
    2 strokes in general are making a huge comeback. Nobody wants to deal with complex heavy 4 strokes anymore. Shit yamaha even just came out with a new 2 stroke. They make a yz65 now for the minis.
    I have a 2000 cr250 and a 2005 cr250 that I’ll run fairly competitively against the b class 450 guys.
    I also have a 1992 kx125 that i built for vintage racing. Its the funnest thing i ever rode. And you gotta love seeing guys on brand new bikes raising an eyebrow when they get passed by a rattly pos 125
    Obs likes this.

  21. #21
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    2 strokes in general are making a huge comeback. Nobody wants to deal with complex heavy 4 strokes anymore. Shit yamaha even just came out with a new 2 stroke. They make a yz65 now for the minis.
    I have a 2000 cr250 and a 2005 cr250 that I’ll run fairly competitively against the b class 450 guys.
    I also have a 1992 kx125 that i built for vintage racing. Its the funnest thing i ever rode. And you gotta love seeing guys on brand new bikes raising an eyebrow when they get passed by a rattly pos 125
    Thats cool! A lot of guys around here that race are using 2 strokes as practice bikes so they can cheaply rebuild them. I have a yzf450 4 stroke also, the valves need to be adjusted and I dont want to pull it apart. I had a 500 stroker motor built for on suzuki, I blew a head gasket on the dyno so I pulled it apart, I put it back together but it wasnt top dead center so the valves mashed into the piston, blew a hole in the cylinder and spit valves out the exaust. wasted a ton of money, so I bought the yzf and never touched the motor. You race or ride?

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  22. #22
    Octaneforce's Avatar
    Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New yawkkk
    Posts
    1,181
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Thats cool! A lot of guys around here that race are using 2 strokes as practice bikes so they can cheaply rebuild them. I have a yzf450 4 stroke also, the valves need to be adjusted and I dont want to pull it apart. I had a 500 stroker motor built for on suzuki, I blew a head gasket on the dyno so I pulled it apart, I put it back together but it wasnt top dead center so the valves mashed into the piston, blew a hole in the cylinder and spit valves out the exaust. wasted a ton of money, so I bought the yzf and never touched the motor. You race or ride?
    Im a decent b class racer. Havent done much this season though because of the weather and an injury. In the fall im gonna go back to racing full steam. I never raced in a 125 class so im wondering if they would let me do a c class race with it. Probably not lol.
    I just sold my last 4 stroke. I had a crf250 as a backup/loaner bike. It needed the valves adjusted just like ur bike. The thing wouldnt start worth a damn unless you push started it. I unloaded it and put the money towards the rv that i bought so i could ride at even more places. Woooo

  23. #23
    Octaneforce's Avatar
    Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New yawkkk
    Posts
    1,181
    Blog Entries
    1


    Theres the ole 125. We call it the “claptrap” because it looks like such a peice of junk. Ive done some more odds and ends since that pic. But before the pic I sent the suspension and motor out and had everything rebuilt,did all new cables, tons of bushings and bearings. The thing really performs.
    Obs likes this.

  24. #24
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Im a decent b class racer. Havent done much this season though because of the weather and an injury. In the fall im gonna go back to racing full steam. I never raced in a 125 class so im wondering if they would let me do a c class race with it. Probably not lol.
    I just sold my last 4 stroke. I had a crf250 as a backup/loaner bike. It needed the valves adjusted just like ur bike. The thing wouldnt start worth a damn unless you push started it. I unloaded it and put the money towards the rv that i bought so i could ride at even more places. Woooo
    Damn thats when they are bad, my starts a little rough but makes decent noise, you can tell. Awesome about the RV! I can wait to get riding again, miss it so much, its the same as training with me, Im not right without it. Heres my 450

    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post


    Theres the ole 125. We call it the “claptrap” because it looks like such a peice of junk. Ive done some more odds and ends since that pic. But before the pic I sent the suspension and motor out and had everything rebuilt,did all new cables, tons of bushings and bearings. The thing really performs.
    That thing is great, my friends ride 125's in the trails around here, small and agile. They are lots of fun!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Best bike-img_1279.jpg  
    Obs likes this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  25. #25
    Octaneforce's Avatar
    Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New yawkkk
    Posts
    1,181
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Damn thats when they are bad, my starts a little rough but makes decent noise, you can tell. Awesome about the RV! I can wait to get riding again, miss it so much, its the same as training with me, Im not right without it. Heres my 450


    That thing is great, my friends ride 125's in the trails around here, small and agile. They are lots of fun!
    Ahh. Brings a smile to my face lol. You should check out field of dreams in pa. Lots of big sections for quads. Long island is literally shrinking

  26. #26
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Ahh. Brings a smile to my face lol. You should check out field of dreams in pa. Lots of big sections for quads. Long island is literally shrinking
    LI sucks. I used to ride at Rouch Creek and climb coal hills ac/dc in PA. Have a friend in Mahoney City PA.......v-force John.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  27. #27
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,052
    Sorry we hijacked your thread guitarzan but you don't even gotta pedal these bikes!

  28. #28
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Sorry we hijacked your thread guitarzan but you don't even gotta pedal these bikes!
    Lmao.....sounds more his speed anyways........
    Obs likes this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  29. #29
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,052
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Lmao.....sounds more his speed anyways........
    Cardio is dangerous!
    Sure it starts out innocent....

    Next thing you know you are hanging out with the crossfitters at the gym talking about how all the BB's and powerlifters are lunks, swinging from the pull up bar like a monkey, and watching Dylan Gimelli videos saying, "That Dylan is cut!"
    Octaneforce likes this.

  30. #30
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,995
    Here to get it back on track here's my bicycles.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Best bike-img_1391.jpg  

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  31. #31
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Cardio is dangerous!
    Sure it starts out innocent....

    Next thing you know you are hanging out with the crossfitters at the gym talking about how all the BB's and powerlifters are lunks, swinging from the pull up bar like a monkey, and watching Dylan Gimelli videos saying, "That Dylan is cut!"
    Shoot me!
    Obs likes this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  32. #32
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,052
    Attachment 173044

    Just beware is all I am saying...
    This is what cardio does to some people.
    Notice the duck lips like he is trying to act like bad meat, but actually looks like he is fixing to kiss something that smells funny...

    Dead giveaway.
    Faces of cardio...

  33. #33
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,052
    Attachment 173045

    His face is perma-stuck like that!
    Cardiodoucheorhea

  34. #34
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,052
    I looked through 100 pages of log to try and find a quote by a guy who had cardio fuck his life up. I couldn't find it but I did find this.

    Ypu are welcome

    Attachment 173046

  35. #35
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Attachment 173044

    Just beware is all I am saying...
    This is what cardio does to some people.
    Notice the duck lips like he is trying to act like bad meat, but actually looks like he is fixing to kiss something that smells funny...

    Dead giveaway.
    Faces of cardio...
    Lmao I was watching those guy the other night......totally washed up, none are in shape anymore. I went to a gym in Orlando a couple weeks ago, so many cross fitters with their shirts off, it was crazy, never seen that shit before.
    Obs likes this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  36. #36
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I looked through 100 pages of log to try and find a quote by a guy who had cardio fuck his life up. I couldn't find it but I did find this.

    Ypu are welcome

    Attachment 173046
    Super cute but not into the magic marker tattoos

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  37. #37
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,052
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Lmao I was watching those guy the other night......totally washed up, none are in shape anymore. I went to a gym in Orlando a couple weeks ago, so many cross fitters with their shirts off, it was crazy, never seen that shit before.
    Lol! I aint that big at all until I go to the gym with normal people and take my shirt off the everyone is staring. The crossfit looking guys are all probably making memes of me over my calves lmao!

  38. #38
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,052
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Super cute but not into the magic marker tattoos
    I hadnt noticed any tats

  39. #39
    Octaneforce's Avatar
    Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New yawkkk
    Posts
    1,181
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Cardio is dangerous!
    Sure it starts out innocent....

    Next thing you know you are hanging out with the crossfitters at the gym talking about how all the BB's and powerlifters are lunks, swinging from the pull up bar like a monkey, and watching Dylan Gimelli videos saying, "That Dylan is cut!"
    Bro im cracking up
    Obs likes this.

  40. #40
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,995
    Ob's re-hyjack's the thread............
    Obs likes this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •