Like Tree9Likes
  • 4 Post By almostgone
  • 3 Post By lovbyts
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: Pretty cool little story.....

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Pretty cool little story.....

...about an incredibly disciplined and strong lady. May she ready peacefully.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/queens...ly-sense-humor
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pretty amazing

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    That is going to be one heck of a funeral. The security needed for all of the visiting dignitaries is going to be outrageous. RIP Queen Elizabeth. BTW, her portrayal on “The Crown” was amazing.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cancel culture is already going after her with fake meme's saying all her crown jewels were stolen from other countries and they should be given back. I wish someone would cancel them.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well then they should cancel the African and Afghans cultures of killing and stealing from each other. Let’s make sure the Luhya tribe pays retribution to the Kikuyus and returns their tribal lands and hands over all that was taken from them. What aren’t we talking about Uganda and Sudan?

I mean what the fuck? Colonialism is far from the greatest purveyor of injustice to these countries crying foul, they were murdering each other long before the British and American empires arrived. Same can be said for China, Russia, India and the Middle East. Where do we draw the line?

If anything the Native Americans and RLM should be the angriest of them all yet no one gives to their voice on a national stage. It’s so disgusting, when did the privilege of “empowerment” and cancellation become so prevalent? We just changed 225 names of rivers, lakes and mountains in Colorado and wrote an apology for things that happened over 150 years ago. No one even knew until some small minority decided to make it a thing and white apology was pushed to the forefront. Are we accountable for everything our ancestors did? There isn’t ONE culture that ever existed that has been free of causing injustice to the peoples around them, yet we seem to be reminded of it every day.

Rant over
    almostgone and lovbyts like this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Well then they should cancel the African and Afghans cultures of killing and stealing from each other. Let’s make sure the Luhya tribe pays retribution to the Kikuyus and returns their tribal lands and hands over all that was taken from them. What aren’t we talking about Uganda and Sudan?

I mean what the fuck? Colonialism is far from the greatest purveyor of injustice to these countries crying foul, they were murdering each other long before the British and American empires arrived. Same can be said for China, Russia, India and the Middle East. Where do we draw the line?

If anything the Native Americans and RLM should be the angriest of them all yet no one gives to their voice on a national stage. It’s so disgusting, when did the privilege of “empowerment” and cancellation become so prevalent? We just changed 225 names of rivers, lakes and mountains in Colorado and wrote an apology for things that happened over 150 years ago. No one even knew until some small minority decided to make it a thing and white apology was pushed to the forefront. Are we accountable for everything our ancestors did? There isn’t ONE culture that ever existed that has been free of causing injustice to the peoples around them, yet we seem to be reminded of it every day.

Rant over
    Amen. Thats almost exactly what I have been saying almost weekly for the last couple of years. Probably explains why I am also in FB jail more than Im out. Seriously. lol

I use a similar argument when people like to say how "Racist" America is because of the lack of a certain (minority) ethnic group as CEOs. I ask how many of "Their" ethnic group are CEOs in China, Japan or most any other country or any ethnic group that is a CEOs that are not of the majority born in that country? Its not called racism, its called Demographics. Some people just want to blame others and history for an excuse why they are not more successful. Whatever. End of my rant. Not sure it's over. lol

Thread Information