Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By 432bniatnuof
  • 1 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Pressure while injecting in glute

432bniatnuof is offline New Member

Pressure while injecting in glute

Today is the second time ive experienced this. While injecting in my glute, the best way to describe it, i felt pressure. I injected 3ml of test tren and mast and when i was halfway it started to feel like there was pressure inside me. It was an uncomfortable feeling nothing painful but just weird. Why is this? happen to any of you?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Yes.
    Sensitive tissue from pevious injections most likely.
    Been a few times I injected and once I started pushing the med in I had to find a new spot, because it was just a little too raw.
    EDCG19 likes this.

will that create any problems if i keep doing it?
    Obs likes this.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 432bniatnuof View Post
    I have spots in my guads that are hard to inject in, i suspect it's scare tissue, or tightness or tenderness from prior injections... Just slow down and steadily inject it. Sometimes it can take a full minute to inject only a cc. Nothing has ever created an issue. Every once I'm a while I'll hit a really hard spot, and a little bit of whatever I'm injecting seeps back out the hole, but just slow down.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    It will brobably just get more and more sore.

I did start slow until i felt the pressure/tightness and i was uncomfortable and wanted the pin out of me so i inject faster :/

FML i only inject in glutes, im pretty vascular so im worried to try other spots. i get tren cough pretty often in glutes.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Hit your LATS if you can reach I find they rebound the fastest, also side delts are pretty easy. If you inject one muscle group only and running a high amount of oil you have a higher chance of developing scar tissue. Being lean doesn't matter because you are shooting into the middle of the muscle and if anything its easier and you can run shorter needles because there is less fat to pin through.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you can feel it going thru the scar tissue....my delts are loaded with scar tissue
    Capebuffalo likes this.

i tried my lats today, tren a test p and masp p, ouch i sure feel that. I had trouble aspirating because im not too flexible. When pin when it no pain but me trying to get my hands on end of pin to apirate was causing it to rotate while inside me. How long does pain/soreness last, lol i feel like ill do shitty in gym today.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    aspirating while pinning your lats is really unnecessary. in fact modern nursing manuals have done away with aspirating all together.
    the only thing I may occasionally aspirate is when I pin my inner bicep and thats just because of the veins everywhere (odds of nicking a vein, sure, odds of actually ending up in a vein and injecting 2cc of gear right into it, lol almost impossible)
    432bniatnuof likes this.

I might have to try that, i just hate the death like feeling of tren cough lol.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    i tried my lats today, tren a test p and masp p, ouch i sure feel that. I had trouble aspirating because im not too flexible. When pin when it no pain but me trying to get my hands on end of pin to apirate was causing it to rotate while inside me. How long does pain/soreness last, lol i feel like ill do shitty in gym today.
    Go in a warm shower and shoot the hot water directly on your lat and do some lat pulldown motions in the shower to manipulate the muscle. It will help. Also its virgin muscle for you so you will have more pip most likely, but in a few weeks that will stop.

Appreciate that. I tried to do some lat workouts today and it was painful. Rows nailed me good

Thread Information