Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree174Likes

Thread: Any topic thread

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyJ View Post
    Hey Obs did you ever work for Asplundh or somewhere like that or did you just start out on your own?
    I have a few friends that used to work for em and 2 of those guys started their own tree trimming/cutting business afterwards
    I went out on my own.
    I had no formal training or safety equipment.
    My methods are entirely my own now and can do 99% of jobs for less than any competitor. Sparing the occasional idiot that bids a job too low and loses money on it.
    Proximal and KennyJ like this.

Obs
    Well looks like I will sit here hacking my lumgs out alone...

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Gotta love doctors
    2 hours in the clinic and he basically tells me he has no idea what's wrong. Going in Friday to check for ulcers.
    I was a little nervous getting blood work done mid cycle. Other than my Rbc was a little high it came back better than my yearly check up 2 1/2 months ago.

He wasn't real impressed with me losing 17 lbs since my check up but neither am I.
    KennyJ and Obs like this.

Oh yeah then I come home for my injection in my delt and get the shakes. Needle looked like a fricken sewing machine going in and out, pretty sure I'll have some pip from that one.

KennyJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    Gotta love doctors
    2 hours in the clinic and he basically tells me he has no idea what's wrong. Going in Friday to check for ulcers.
    I was a little nervous getting blood work done mid cycle. Other than my Rbc was a little high it came back better than my yearly check up 2 1/2 months ago.

He wasn't real impressed with me losing 17 lbs since my check up but neither am I.
    Does your doctor ever reprimand you for running AAS

KennyJ is offline Member
    Merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone. Y’all say a prayer for my family today. This will be our first Christmas since my sister passed away from multiple myeloma and also had a teenager thing come up with my 14 year old daughter today so it’s gonna be a rough one. This is my favorite time of year and life is doing what it can to get on my last nerve today
    Obs likes this.

Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone. Y’all say a prayer for my family today. This will be our first Christmas since my sister passed away from multiple myeloma and also had a teenager thing come up with my 14 year old daughter today so it’s gonna be a rough one. This is my favorite time of year and life is doing what it can to get on my last nerve today
    Done

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Duffer View Post
    Done
    X2! Hang in there Kenny!
    Obs and KennyJ like this.

Obs
    Prayers Kenny
    KennyJ likes this.

Ok. Watching cable on my I-pad. Wife is watching something else. Headphones are better than our tv’s speakers. Seriously thinking of cancelling my purchase of the big screen.

Does your doctor ever reprimand you for running AAS
    My new endo has only known me for a year so he doesn't know my progress.
    My general doctor has only mentioned how my body has really responded to trt and then asked if I was taking any other supplements which I said no.

But I time my cycles around physicals and blood work so I'm back in normal ranges.
    KennyJ likes this.

KennyJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Ok. Watching cable on my I-pad. Wife is watching something else. Headphones are better than our tv’s speakers. Seriously thinking of cancelling my purchase of the big screen.
    I know some people that will watch a dang movie on their phone when a perfectly good tv is sitting right in front of em lol
    Proximal likes this.

KennyJ is offline Member
    My new endo has only known me for a year so he doesn't know my progress.
    My general doctor has only mentioned how my body has really responded to trt and then asked if I was taking any other supplements which I said no.

But I time my cycles around physicals and blood work so I'm back in normal ranges.
    Sounds like the plan that I'm gonna try after this cycle I'm on. I'm gonna take the leap and marry the pin for life I think. I'm 46 so sounds like a good time to me.
    diesel101, Proximal and Old Duffer like this.

Obs

Sounds like the plan that I'm gonna try after this cycle I'm on. I'm gonna take the leap and marry the pin for life I think. I'm 46 so sounds like a good time to me.
    There are only 3 people that know for a fact that I run anything My wife doesn't even know.

Many people suspect it or at least I hope they do if not I'm doing something wrong
    Obs, KennyJ and Old Duffer like this.

There are only 3 people that know for a fact that I run anything My wife doesn't even know.

Many people suspect it or at least I hope they do if not I'm doing something wrong
    Damn. No judgement here, but not even the wife? Mine knows EVERYTHING.

Obs
    Why are you drinking that water so fast!?

Its the steroids ain't it!?

That why we can't find the damn remote! You are a juice head whack job!
    KennyJ and Old Duffer like this.

Damn. No judgement here, but not even the wife? Mine knows EVERYTHING.
    It is the only secret I have kept from my wife. My wife has some issues with me being "obsessed" with the gym life. It would not go over well if she found out to say the least.
    Our friends have asked about it and she told them it's from the trt (shes a little naive sometimes)
    Obs, KennyJ and Proximal like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Why are you drinking that water so fast!?

Its the steroids ain't it!?

That why we can't find the damn remote! You are a juice head whack job!
    That's why I wont tell her
    Obs and Proximal like this.

KennyJ is offline Member

Don't worry. If that's you in the pic (and I see no reason you'd have a random pic with the face blocked lol) then you can definitely tell brother.
    Proximal and Obs like this.

Don't worry. If that's you in the pic (and I see no reason you'd have a random pic with the face blocked lol) then you can definitely tell brother.
    Thanks brother
    I have found that its alot more obvious at our age.If a person knows anything about the lifestyle you can pick it out a mile away if someone is running something.

It is the only secret I have kept from my wife. My wife has some issues with me being "obsessed" with the gym life. It would not go over well if she found out to say the least.
    Our friends have asked about it and she told them it's from the trt (shes a little naive sometimes)
    Marriage is a wield thing. After 32 years sometimes I’m not sure what to or not to say.
    KennyJ, diesel101 and Obs like this.

Marriage is a wield thing. After 32 years sometimes I’m not sure what to or not to say.
    If you figure it out copyright it you will be worth billions.
    Proximal, Obs, KennyJ and 1 others like this.

If you figure it out copyright it you will be worth billions.
    Here ya.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    I can't keep my fucking mouth shut about this
    How many of you understand what social engineering is? Do you understand what is happening to the youth today, if you have children do you see where society is going and how they are being programmed?
    Obs likes this.

KennyJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EDCG19 View Post
    How many of you understand what social engineering is? Do you understand what is happening to the youth today, if you have children do you see where society is going and how they are being programmed?
    No one wants to hear it but our country, well our world has lost it's damn mind.
    Obs likes this.

KennyJ is offline Member
    On a lighter note, well heavier actually lol. I had forgotten the fact that you CAN NOT wear pajama pants when on cycle!
    Obs likes this.

No one wants to hear it but our country, well our world has lost it's damn mind.
    Believe me I don't want to discuss this whole topic (fear of ban for being too "woke") but fucking damnit there is some special kind of social engineering at play around the world today and we're just going to sit around and watch these nations burn
    Last edited by EDCG19; 12-25-2018 at 12:25 AM.
    Obs likes this.

KennyJ is offline Member
    Believe me I don't want to discuss this whole topic (fear of ban for being too "woke") but fucking damnit there is some special kind of social engineering at play around the world today and we're just going to sit around and watch these nations burn and culture will die off
    Yea this is a little heavy to be getting into on Christmas eve but I hear ya. I'll tell you, Hollywood and the TV networks have tried their best to steer us right off a cliff. Don't get me wrong, I like a good movie as much as the next person but I think you know what I mean. That's all I'll say about it tonight because I don't want to be a downer on a holiday.
    Obs likes this.

I’m good, but where are you coming from with this? I teach high school k just a bit confused.
    Obs likes this.

I’m good, but where are you coming from with this? I teach high school k just a bit confused.
    The modern world is being destroyed and society is being shaped into THRASH

KennyJ is offline Member
    Hey Prox, enjoyed conversing with all you guys again. Think I'm about to turn in for the night. As far as the SE, I believe something specific has got edge concerned, as for me I just don't like the direction our society is moving in sometimes morally. Anyway you and your wife have a great Christmas and I'll holler at y'all tomorrow. As I said before I appreciate people like you on here that have took me in as one of your own in such a short period of time.

Hey Prox, enjoyed conversing with all you guys again. Think I'm about to turn in for the night. As far as the SE, I believe something specific has got edge concerned, as for me I just don't like the direction our society is moving in sometimes morally. Anyway you and your wife have a great Christmas and I'll holler at y'all tomorrow. As I said before I appreciate people like you on here that have took me in as one of your own in such a short period of time.
    G-nite Kenny. Post with ya tomorrow!

The modern world is being destroyed and society is being shaped into THRASH
    Yeah, shit is turning bad, BUT is that new news? I’ve seen it happening since the 60’s.

KennyJ is offline Member
    Well I hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas holidays! Thanks to everyone for the prayers for me and my family.
    Proximal likes this.

Well I hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas holidays! Thanks to everyone for the prayers for me and my family.
    How are things working out with the daughter’s issues?
    KennyJ likes this.

KennyJ is offline Member
    How are things working out with the daughter’s issues?
    She is fine at the moment. The issue we're dealing with is going to be a slow moving everyday thing. It's not a disease or anything health related per say but it will be something that could cause some depression if we don't work through it the right way. There's definitely no manual for it lol. I'm not with her mother but we get along great. I called her yesterday and explained the situation and asked her to come over so she did and we all 3 sat down and had a long discussion and we're just attacking it head on. Thanks for asking Prox.

It’s great that the three of you can talk, that’s not always the case. Good luck Kenny.
    KennyJ likes this.

She is fine at the moment. The issue we're dealing with is going to be a slow moving everyday thing. It's not a disease or anything health related per say but it will be something that could cause some depression if we don't work through it the right way. There's definitely no manual for it lol. I'm not with her mother but we get along great. I called her yesterday and explained the situation and asked her to come over so she did and we all 3 sat down and had a long discussion and we're just attacking it head on. Thanks for asking Prox.
    I must have missed this but what happened?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    KennyJ likes this.

KennyJ is offline Member
    I must have missed this but what happened?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Thanks for asking EDCG. it's just some teenager issues we're dealing with. Everything should work out fine but she is a 14 yo girl and going through the things life throws at you at that age not to mention the rollercoaster effect of her hormones at that age.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information