• 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Jayd85
  • 2 Post By Obs

Thread: Havoc in work : "Mentally Stable"

Kimbo Almond is offline Banned

Havoc in work : "Mentally Stable"

I work in a warehouse with about a dozen other guys.

Pretty much nobody likes the manager, and three guys have quit so far saying it was because they couldn't work for him.

One of my colleagues is now being very open about how pissed off he is about how the warehouse is being run, and he frequently displays his contempt (for example drawing doodles during a meeting in the office).

The lady in the office made up a letter to give to the health and safety officer to pass to my colleague. She wants my colleague to see his doctor and to have his doctor say whether he's "mentally stable".

This has really caused havoc among all my colleagues.

My colleague who received the letter has been walking into the office with his smartphone recording video and audio, and he has recordings where he asks for the form about "mental stability".

I don't know how far this will go... but some people think it's a really big deal, as in it might make national news here in the UK.

teejey is offline Junior Member
    There was a dude at my job that always talked hard, telling stories about rolling people in the park and night and constantly liked yelling ni##er, one day he stood in front of my car cuz he thought I said something about him. At that point i had enough of this guy and i snapped. I ended up having to go to meetings and signing workplace behavior and,violence paperwork, i honestly think i didnt get fires cuz they didn't like the guy. it,didn't make the news.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Again - this is why I will not work for anyone else again

GL bro, sounds like a miserable environment to me

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Ever ask yourself why 99% of your threads are about mental stability, insanity, etc at some point?

Get the fuck off the board you non lifting non cycling lying moron.

Why steroid .com?
    Why not go troll facebook?
    BG, Mooseman33 and EDCG19 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Ever ask yourself why 99% of your threads are about mental stability, insanity, etc at some point?

Why steroid .com?
    You're still reacting to my thread about the guy I tried to help. You were actually ok with me before that thread... I'm not saying you loved me or anything but you definitely see me differently since I started that thread.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo Almond View Post
    You're still reacting to my thread about the guy I tried to help. You were actually ok with me before that thread... I'm not saying you loved me or anything but you definitely see me differently since I started that thread.
    You are a troll with 100 profiles.
    Its not impressive that you can use a different IP via vpn and a new email.

My point is why here?
    You are not a steroid user or fitness type. You are just a liar and an idiot. Why not go somewhere else?
    You are going to annoy the hell out of everyone anywhere you go so why not go to a chevy truck forum or a baking forum or anywher bit steroid.com?
    BG, EDCG19 and Old Duffer like this.

Obs
    And I am reacting to every post you make on multiple user accounts.

You are a waste of bandwidth.
    BG likes this.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    thank you OBS, i dont have the energy to deal with this POS anymore
    Obs, Capebuffalo and EDCG19 like this.

teejey is offline Junior Member
    Lmao guess i commented in the wrong thread today

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    You are a troll with 100 profiles.
    Its not impressive that you can use a different IP via vpn and a new email.

I really hope not - shit, I think I have too much free time on my hands

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I really hope not - shit, I think I have too much free time on my hands
    Yes literally over 100.
    Just font know why anyone would try so hard to stay at a place no one wants them wben they dont even lift and its a steroid /lifting forum.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    I like kimbo, he makes me feel better about myself daily.

Free bird seed anyone??

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by teejey View Post
    There was a dude at my job that always talked hard, telling stories about rolling people in the park and night and constantly liked yelling ni##er, one day he stood in front of my car cuz he thought I said something about him. At that point i had enough of this guy and i snapped. I ended up having to go to meetings and signing workplace behavior and,violence paperwork, i honestly think i didnt get fires cuz they didn't like the guy. it,didn't make the news.

If true that guy actually sounds like a dick and shouldn't be working...

Why steroid .com?
    oh is he a troll? damn

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I like kimbo, he makes me feel better about myself daily.

Free bird seed anyone??
    i actually thought he was one of the "knowledgeable" members this whole time.. you mean he's a troll

ahhh, haha just ban him already than
    wtf
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by EDCG19 View Post
    i actually thought he was one of the "knowledgeable" members this whole time.. you mean he's a troll

ahhh, haha just ban him already than
    wtf
    He just comes back. He is a malignant cancer.

im confused.. i thought he was a legit old school member and you all knew each other by now. looks like hes a troll from what you guys are saying here

If kimbo put forth just one-tenth of the dedication he does in being a wacky ass 100 different profile having tail twister, to lifting, he probably be pretty badass.

It's not that we dislike kimbo we just dislike the way he goes about with the weird ass topics.

really I think he is a good fit here if he would just start lifting
    Obs and almostgone like this.

I only have one account.

In the past I have opened new accounts each time I got banned. In total there were about a dozen. Admin and I have had conversations about this, and my presence here right now with this one account is fine.

My threads and posts on this forum are genuine. I'm frequently accused of lying, and then I offer to prove that I'm telling the truth, but nobody ever takes my offer. Some of my real life stories are a little outlandish, e.g. living in temples and visiting psychiatric patients, but they're all real.

I've run about 8 or 9 steroid cycles in the past, but I've never been a proper bodybuilder. I went quite far with Thai boxing ten years ago, but nowadays I'm more into running and rollerblading. I might fight again though, not sure. Might become a trainer.

Obs has a good heart. He has helped me immensely in the past on this forum, and I think that he is strongly motivated by kindness and a desire to see others happy and prosperous. Obs's attitude toward me right now though is, I think, born out of the reaction he took to a recent thread I started regarding a paedophile in my town. I think that Obs, in particular because he is a father, finds child molestation to be morally repugnant. It would have been nice if he had only reacted to the topic being discussed but it looks like his reaction has taken me in personally too.

Obs, you can continue to fuck me about, I don't care. I have a life now, and I didn't last year. I have a job, I'm in a brass band, I'm running a race every Saturday, I rollerblade, I volunteer at church, I'm putting together an aquarium at home. And I also lift a little bit too. Not sure if I'll take juice again. Making a lot of progress in coming to terms with my expartner's suicide 3 years ago.

The rest of you can fuck me about too, but let's be realistic here... I started on this forum ten years ago as Almond, and I've been an unshakeable fungus ever since. You can use turpentine and oxidising bleach but I won't leave. You can crank up the pressure on me but it will only motivate me more strongly.

Feed me your shame, I thrive on it.
    Couchlockd likes this.

Edit
    Last edited by Couchlockd; 02-14-2019 at 04:03 PM.

I started on this forum ten years ago as Almond, and I've been an unshakeable fungus ever since. You can use turpentine and oxidising bleach but I won't leave. You can crank up the pressure on me but it will only motivate me more strongly.

This is why I like kimbo. No fucks given.

I will point out though, being a father has nothing to do with disliking pedo's. Disliking pedo's is a natural instinct that needs no extra drive.

Pedo's deserve fucked up the ass with a Mossberg.

Obs
    I only have one account.

In the past I have opened new accounts each time I got banned. In total there were about a dozen. Admin and I have had conversations about this, and my presence here right now with this one account is fine.

My threads and posts on this forum are genuine. I'm frequently accused of lying, and then I offer to prove that I'm telling the truth, but nobody ever takes my offer. Some of my real life stories are a little outlandish, e.g. living in temples and visiting psychiatric patients, but they're all real.

I've run about 8 or 9 steroid cycles in the past, but I've never been a proper bodybuilder. I went quite far with Thai boxing ten years ago, but nowadays I'm more into running and rollerblading. I might fight again though, not sure. Might become a trainer.

Obs has a good heart. He has helped me immensely in the past on this forum, and I think that he is strongly motivated by kindness and a desire to see others happy and prosperous. Obs's attitude toward me right now though is, I think, born out of the reaction he took to a recent thread I started regarding a paedophile in my town. I think that Obs, in particular because he is a father, finds child molestation to be morally repugnant. It would have been nice if he had only reacted to the topic being discussed but it looks like his reaction has taken me in personally too.

Obs, you can continue to fuck me about, I don't care. I have a life now, and I didn't last year. I have a job, I'm in a brass band, I'm running a race every Saturday, I rollerblade, I volunteer at church, I'm putting together an aquarium at home. And I also lift a little bit too. Not sure if I'll take juice again. Making a lot of progress in coming to terms with my expartner's suicide 3 years ago.

The rest of you can fuck me about too, but let's be realistic here... I started on this forum ten years ago as Almond, and I've been an unshakeable fungus ever since. You can use turpentine and oxidising bleach but I won't leave. You can crank up the pressure on me but it will only motivate me more strongly.

I will continue its a promise.
    Go find something you do like a tire forum or some weird prayer bead chanting hippie shit.
    Mooseman33 likes this.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    I only have one account.

this right here is what we do not need here. Why have someone who only wants to cause shit? the traffic excuse does not hold water to him as we have had females and males stop posting as this guy scares them. Not one of his threads goes anywhere but here.

I really thought we were trying to improve the board of late, this guy does everything to destroy the good we have brought around.
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    this right here is what we do not need here. Why have someone who only wants to cause shit?
    My thread about a paedophile in my town wasn't to stir shit.

the traffic excuse does not hold water to him as we have had females and males stop posting as this guy scares them.
    I don't know what the 'traffic' excuse is, or whether I have used this excuse.

In the next part about males and females I think you're saying that males are offended by different things than females, and that I am offending both in different ways. Not so sure about this.

Not one of his threads goes anywhere but here.

I really thought we were trying to improve the board of late, this guy does everything to destroy the good we have brought around.
    Things only really took a bad turn when I said that I was unsure about continuing to help a guy in my town after I discovered he committed a sex crime against a child. Things were quite light-hearted before that... twin experiments, thought experiments, DIY tattoos, rollerblading in Paris, courting an Italian girl.

For what it's worth, I stopped helping that guy.

Obs
    From a psychological standpoint you have every trait of Ted Bundy or any serial killer.

You exhibit narcissistic and sociopathic behavior. You seek a means in by telling people dark things about yourself and pretending you need help.
    You use "dark humor" to test your bounds.

When someone confronts you, attack them from a different account and play innocent and resort back to this shit you are doing right now.

You pm'd me when you came back and played a "guess who" game. Bragged that you were the most famous lounge personality in the history of the board. You bragged that you had more profiles than any on the board in history.

Its not cute.
    I kinda just want you to go die. I believe you are a bad person and are a type D without a doubt.

Someone please tell me why is it in the history of his profiles that kimbo and Silabolin have never posted in the same thread? Its not coincidence. We are talking about thousands of posts over years and they are never in the same thread.

Kimbo is a perfect target for silabolins persona and even with kimbos catchy titles sil never pops in. Its either cooperation or the same person.

Yes their writing styles differ but thats not that hard to pull off.
    Jayd85 likes this.

Jayd85 is offline Junior Member
    From a psychological standpoint you have every trait of Ted Bundy or any serial killer.

You exhibit narcissistic and sociopathic behavior. You seek a means in by telling people dark things about yourself and pretending you need help.
    You use "dark humor" to test your bounds.

When someone confronts you, attack them from a different account and play innocent and resort back to this shit you are doing right now.

You pm'd me when you came back and played a "guess who" game. Bragged that you were the most famous lounge personality in the history of the board. You bragged that you had more profiles than any on the board in history.

Its not cute.
    I kinda just want you to go die. I believe you are a bad person and are a type D without a doubt.

Someone please tell me why is it in the history of his profiles that kimbo and Silabolin have never posted in the same thread? Its not coincidence. We are talking about thousands of posts over years and they are never in the same thread.

Kimbo is a perfect target for silabolins persona and even with kimbos catchy titles sil never pops in. Its either cooperation or the same person.

Yes their writing styles differ but thats not that hard to pull off.
    Obs you just won the internet. This made my day!
    Obs likes this.

My colleague who received the letter has been walking into the office with his smartphone recording video and audio, and he has recordings where he asks for the form about "mental stability".

I don't know how far this will go... but some people think it's a really big deal, as in it might make national news here in the UK.
    There's a valid reason for this... I wish we could all go around recording people just so they fucking no you wont get the bullet for fucking with me but I have someone on standby to fuck this company in the ass in case anything happens again and so like a nut you walk around with a recorder on you.. not a bad idea but ofcourse everyone will think you're "crazy" for some reason and it couldn't have anything to do with a gang of stupid fucks who keep fucking with you just so you explode and get fired/and or arrested...

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayd85 View Post
    Obs you just won the internet. This made my day!
    Bout time. Been trynawin that bitch for years!
    Jayd85 and KennyJ like this.

I haven't done that once in the ten years I've been here. Not once since 2009. I've never had two active accounts simultaneously.

I believe you are a bad person and are a type D without a doubt.
    I don't believe in that psychiatry stuff (sociopath, narcissist, type D).

As for the evil things I've done in my life, it's all been pretty much retaliatory.

I've seen posts by Sil on this forum but I've never PM'ed him or seen him in person.

Obs, there's such a thing as suspicion, and there's such a thing as paranoia. You have launched into me at the prospect that I might consider continuing to try to get a child sex offender into rehab. You wouldn't be investigating me like this if I hadn't started that thread. The question I ask you is what exactly what are you reacting to here?

Thread Information