Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Need your guys input on a business decision

Fluidic Kimbo is online now Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    video
    It's pitch dark out my backgarden.... can't film.... I tried filming it in my kitchen but it came out shit. Anyway I'm up at 5:05am so that's enough Hollywood shit for ton9ght.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Wow I don’t know which one is the real Obs.
    The one that looks like he was summoned from hell and carved outta stone is obs.
    The one that looks like he was pulled outta spongebob squarepants is kimbo.
    Capebuffalo and lovbyts like this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Cameron View Post
    It's pitch dark out my backgarden.... can't film.... I tried filming it in my kitchen but it came out shit. Anyway I'm up at 5:05am so that's enough Hollywood shit for ton9ght.
    This dude has tried to troll people on 90% of his posts. He is not contributing anything here, can we just ban his IP altogether?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    This dude has tried to troll people on 90% of his posts. He is not contributing anything here, can we just ban his IP altogether?
    He uses a vpn.
    He has had 100 profiles here.
    He is a complete loser that for some reason chose this board.

Hes like a recurring cancer that seeks attention from lies.

He gave up for quite a while after couch pointed out that he killed his girlfriend. He honestly just needs to go find a razor blade and end his shit but he doesnt have the balls.

I used to pity his poor attempts at sympathy.
    So did admin.

The loser has so much free time he just keeps making new profiles and everyone gets tired of reporting him and admin gets tired of banning him.

He uses a vpn.
    He has had 100 profiles here.
    He is a complete loser that for some reason chose this board.

Hes like a recurring cancer that seeks attention from lies.

He gave up for quite a while after couch pointed out that he killed his girlfriend. He honestly just needs to go find a razor blade and end his shit but he doesnt have the balls.

I used to pity his poor attempts at sympathy.
    So did admin.

The loser has so much free time he just keeps making new profiles and everyone gets tired of reporting him and admin gets tired of banning him.
    Thats okay. VPNs cost money essentially making him pay to have access. Inconvenience him as much as he is an inconvenience on the community. And ban the accounts as they are identified.
    You don't do nothing with people like that just because they are going to persist.
    HMB for mod 2019
    Obs likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Hey fwiw, Kimbo is consistent. I mean he is what he is, he doesn't deviate at all.
    From Hitler to fuckery, he doesn't bend.

That I like

I find some of the shit he makes light of irritating, but again he's consistent and doesn't try to fit in. He just fucks around and fucks around with no care of who it gets to.

Carry on.

Green beans lmao. It was like watching Brendan Frazier in Encino man trying to make a video
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Thats okay. VPNs cost money essentially making him pay to have access. Inconvenience him as much as he is an inconvenience on the community. And ban the accounts as they are identified.
    You don't do nothing with people like that just because they are going to persist.
    HMB for mod 2019
    Turbo vpn is free.
    Fairly fast.
    Tor is free too.

I agree hmb would be a great mod

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Hey fwiw, Kimbo is consistent. I mean he is what he is, he doesn't deviate at all.
    From Hitler to fuckery, he doesn't bend.

That I like

I find some of the shit he makes light of irritating, but again he's consistent and doesn't try to fit in. He just fucks around and fucks around with no care of who it gets to.

Carry on.

Green beans lmao. It was like watching Brendan Frazier in Encino man trying to make a video
    Not sure whether to take that as a compliment or a slap.
    As long as it got a laugh

No kimbos version.

Like remember how Encino man talked? It's the same way how a euro sounds trying to imitate an American.

Very awkward sounding
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    No kimbos version.

Like remember how Encino man talked? It's the same way how a euro sounds trying to imitate an American.

Very awkward sounding
    Oh!
    I gotcha lol

He fooled me I thought he was from Missouri.
    I was looking out my window for him with.the 590

It's kinda enlightening as well. You know how we "hebba jebba watermelon this" to imitate a black dude?

I like seeing other people from other countries do the same to us, it lets us see how they stereo type us
    Obs likes this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    It's kinda enlightening as well. You know how we "hebba jebba watermelon this" to imitate a black dude?

I like seeing other people from other countries do the same to us, it lets us see how they stereo type us
    “Oh, look at me. I’m a stupid American, with my money, food, house, job, long life span, vehicles, children that live to adult hood, education, guns and Opportunities”
    Obs, HoldMyBeer and JaneDoe like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    “Oh, look at me. I’m a stupid American, with my money, food, house, job, long life span, vehicles, children that live to adult hood, education, guns and Opportunities”
    Lmao

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Good luck on your business bro. With God's help everything will work out, go deep!
    Many new fitness enthusiasts will join your reformed gym, you can be sure of that.
    Obs likes this.

Turbo vpn is free.
    Fairly fast.
    Tor is free too.

I agree hmb would be a great mod
    Tor is a pain in the ass. I didn't know turbo existed though, I may start using that....
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Tor is a pain in the ass. I didn't know turbo existed though, I may start using that....
    Google play it still slows the feed a touch but not annoyingly

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    You forgot nice teeth.
    Obs and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

Most europeans, when it comes to health and long life, admire the Italians and the Japanese. Americans are typically viewed as overweight and unhealthy. Also, there's things that American politicians say on camera that even our gangsters don't say. Also, your stereotypical european will think it's fucked up if you tell them that medications are advertised on TV in America -- that's difficult for us to grasp. Our doctor just gives us the right medicine.

I got cheap flights this weekend to a nudist resort in mainland Europe. Anyone wanna see a pic of where I'm going?

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    You forgot nice teeth.
    Yeah this one is right. I remember I went to the dentist when I was a teenager, and he told my mother "If we were in America we'd be straightening them all out with braces".

Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Cameron View Post

I got cheap flights this weekend to a nudist resort in mainland Europe. Anyone wanna see a pic of where I'm going?

No takers?

Frank777 is offline Junior Member
    I don't know how I missed this thread, but I'm thinking about starting an online business, so I'm interested in the topic. How is your business doing, OP? It seems that your area is perfect for that.

Obs
    Just to update everyone on a guy that's no longer here...
    Gearheaded is doing good. He has a great homestead and gym. He used his wisdom to make others giants and athletes.

He took a nasty spill a while back and lost a lot of cognitive function for a bit but made a full recovery. He is a good man. He is aging and passing on his experience.

He is still a walking thesaurus on anabolics and muscle tissue. It is an honor to know him.

Karlanthen is offline New Member
    I think that running your own business is difficult and you need to invest a lot of money and your own time to achieve success. I have trouble getting around the house, let alone going to work. That's why I've always worked remotely. Then I realized I wanted to start my own business and work for myself. I decided to open my own online store. But because of the fact that I need to always be in touch, it's not something I'm used to. So I am thinking about automating all the processes. I think I can do it with a WhatsApp business number.
    Last edited by Karlanthen; 02-15-2023 at 06:38 AM.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlanthen View Post
    I think that running your own business is difficult and you need to invest a lot of money and your own time to achieve success. I have trouble getting around the house, let alone going to work. That's why I've always worked remotely. Then I realized I wanted to start my own business and work for myself. I decided to open my own online store. But because of the fact that I need to always be in touch, it's not something I'm used to. So I am thinking about automating all the processes. I think I can do it with a WhatsApp business number.
    Yeah I agree. I think getting a whatsapp number is the way to go. Matter fact, before I started any business online or not, I would get whatsapp number. Thats the most important thing you can do, gets whatsapp…

Chisomisac is offline New Member
    Transforming it into a personal training studio and sports performance center is a smart move. Offering specialized training and a private setting can attract clients, especially in an affluent area like yours. You may also benefit from renting out the medical rooms to complementary professionals. I recommend exploring https://www.successionresource.com/succession-planning succession planning resources to ensure a smooth transition and long-term success. They can provide valuable insights on structuring and planning your business expansion. Best of luck with your exciting venture! ����️*♀️
    Last edited by Chisomisac; 05-30-2023 at 02:22 AM.

Frank777 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amyst View Post
    Making important business decisions based in the answer here is not a good idea
    Well, I agree. But still, there can be experienced people here who have been running businesses for years and can give some helpful advice. I was recommended to look through these AutoDS reviews on one forum and this tool turned out to be helpful for me. So, you never know where you can find good advice.
    Last edited by Frank777; 08-16-2023 at 10:41 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information