Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: SAY SOMETHING Positive thread**

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Oh man, I look fowrd to my wife's apecial time of the month - it's the suck time of the month & it means I have made it through another month without knocking her up
    Lmao

Obs
    Kyle1337
    Been talking to him for a long time.
    He is a good dude and not scared to push the limits with AAS

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Cuz:
    Dont know wth happened to him but good god he got huge and shredded
    Trying to keep up with you man! Haha thanks buddy. You have one hell of work ethic and have come a hell of long ways! Guys like you are the American dream brother! Proud to know you sir!
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Trying to keep up with you man! Haha thanks buddy. You have one hell of work ethic and have come a hell of long ways! Guys like you are the American dream brother! Proud to know you sir!
    Glad to know you.
    You are way ahead of me.

Obs
    I saw someone else I meant to mention today and forgot who because I was busy.
    God I got a shit pile memory.

All processor no ram
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

Obs
    Charlie67!

Damn!
    Funny as hell and cool as a cucumber!
    Guy is gold

Obs
    Fiskevatten
    One of a kind humor
    Poor guy has a totally brutal honesty and comedy about him
    Fiskevatten likes this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    There's a lot of people mentioned I haven't seen in a while. I always wonder what happens. Did they learn all they needed so they don't come? Do they give up on the high t life? Just to busy w work and family?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    There's a lot of people mentioned I haven't seen in a while. I always wonder what happens. Did they learn all they needed so they don't come? Do they give up on the high t life? Just to busy w work and family?
    All the above
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have grown to hate 98% of the population but I have to be polite to my customers.
    Most of you guys are cool though
    Obs, HoldMyBeer and < <Samson> > like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    I have grown to hate 98% of the population but I have to be polite to my customers.
    Most of you guys are cool though
    Fuck here he comes to make me realize I forgot him...

Diesel101 funny as fuck wired like me.
    Extreme type A likes the dark places and the conquering
    diesel101 likes this.

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    Obs - Has without a doubt the most rich personality on this forum! Truly gives you every feeling from "What the actual f'ck" to "Lmfao".
    The forum has a lot to thank him for since I believe he's keeping it alive and colorful, definately one dude I would love to get arrested with
    in the future.

Lovbyts - Miss the guy! Saw old conversations from PM recently and it reminded me that this is someone I would love to have a beer with and just
    talk for a full day. I get the feeling that he is a damn good father figure, or older brother!

DocToxin8 - Also someone I truly miss here! Helped me more than he can fathom when I had my hormonal issues (not my period). Have a lot to thank him for
    and I hope that I get to hunt some asian girls in Thailand with him one day.

Windex & GearHeaded - The einsteins on this forum! Truly appreciate all the help I have gotten from you guys and I still follow most of it today as well. You guys should start
    getting payed for everything you give. The value of your information has helped us not just for our cause, but our damn wallet and precious time as well.

And to the rest that has given me and others a part of your time - Cylon357, Cowboymike, Kelkel, Ashop, Couchlockd, Proximal, Almostgone, BG, Cousinmuscles, Peanutbuttherdc,
    Marcus300, Ragincajun, Samson, Numbere, Tarmyg, Capebuffalo, Holdmybeer - BLESS you guys!

I have definately missed a few, but you are not forgotten! Thank you for being a part of this forum! The above people has been around in my posts enough for me
    to remember them clearly and I thank you for it!

Even though many believe that "heck... I just took 2 minutes and gave an answer".. That could have a larger impact on not only the receiver, but the reader and everyone he or she
    spread it too.
    Words have power! More than most believe...

Now to make it awkward again... I gonna open each of your pictures in a new tab and stroke my sausage on the screen to each of you <3
    Last edited by Fiskevatten; 10-20-2019 at 03:23 AM.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiskevatten View Post
    Obs - Has without a doubt the most rich personality on this forum! Truly gives you every feeling from "What the actual f'ck" to "Lmfao".
    The forum has a lot to thank him for since I believe he's keeping it alive and colorful, definately one dude I would love to get arrested with
    in the future.

Lovbyts - Miss the guy! Saw old conversations from PM recently and it reminded me that this is someone I would love to have a beer with and just
    talk for a full day. I get the feeling that he is a damn good father figure, or older brother!

DocToxin8 - Also someone I truly miss here! Helped me more than he can fathom when I had my hormonal issues (not my period). Have a lot to thank him for
    and I hope that I get to hunt some asian girls in Thailand with him one day.

Windex & GearHeaded - The einsteins on this forum! Truly appreciate all the help I have gotten from you guys and I still follow most of it today as well. You guys should start
    getting payed for everything you give. The value of your information has helped us not just for our cause, but our damn wallet and precious time as well.

And to the rest that has given me and others a part of your time - Cylon357, Cowboymike, Kelkel, Ashop, Couchlockd, Proximal, Almostgone, BG, Cousinmuscles, Peanutbuttherdc,
    Marcus300, Ragincajun, Samson, Numbere, Tarmyg, Capebuffalo, Holdmybeer - BLESS you guys!

I have definately missed a few, but you are not forgotten! Thank you for being a part of this forum! The above people has been around in my posts enough for me
    to remember them clearly and I thank you for it!

Even though many believe that "heck... I just took 2 minutes and gave an answer".. That could have a larger impact on not only the receiver, but the reader and everyone he or she
    spread it too.
    Words have power! More than most believe...

Now to make it awkward again... I gonna open each of your pictures in a new tab and stroke my sausage on the screen to each of you <3
    Windex is a parrot.
    Parroted marcus now parrots GH.
    I know.. I said something negative in a "say something positive" thread.

That because in all his years on this board windex never said anything positive to anyone.

I hope he chokes on a keyboad
    Last edited by Obs; 10-20-2019 at 08:00 AM.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Come on Obs. Stick to the positive. You can hate him in another 10,000 threads.
    Cylon357 and Obs like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Come on Obs. Stick to the positive. You can hate him in another 10,000 threads.

Hey man someone else brought his negativity in here I was just exercising the demons
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    I've said this before and I'm not sucking up when I say it: this is a good forum with a lot of good members. I've been on other non-aas forums where the asshole to good member ratio is way in favor of the assholes. That is not the case here. Yes, there are a few dicks and the occasional troll slips through, but damn solid board overall.

Specifically, though, here are the folks that stand out to me right this second.

Youthful55Guy - Always willing to help us HRT'ers with good knowledge and experience.
    Gearheaded - Provides good solid advice and isn't a jerk about it. Probably loses money doing so, we should be grateful for that.
    FamilyGuy - positive and upbeat. Gotta appreciate that.
    OBS - straight shooter, has your back if you are right, will correct you if you are wrong. Some debate over whether or not he is bug-eyed but definitely intense in a positive way.
    Beetlegeuse - Who needs MMA news when we have Beetlegeuse? Good guy in general, too.
    kelkel - one of the first to provide feedback on my HRT questions a year ago (when I was a total noob)

I KNOW I'm leaving out a bunch of folks, please don't take offense. I'm not yet fully awake this morning...
    Yt55 is a cunt believes steroids beyond hrt is wrong.
    Total hypocrite.
    Slap in the face to board of bbs
    Also why he never ventures out of hrt section. May he rot.

In a positive kinda way

Obs
    I cant help it there are only two shit birds left on the board and they both just got brought in.

Obs

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Wonder If I take enough androgens if I can grow one of those hoof things
    Last edited by i_SLAM_cougars; 10-20-2019 at 12:18 PM.
    Obs likes this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Positive things:

OBS - This dude has the biggest heart on the forum. Literally. This guys heart is probably the size of a catchers mitt.

Gearheaded - The anabolic Siri that keeps us all aware that the more we know, the more we know nothing.

Charger - Proving to everyone at the old folks home that age is just a number. I know he’s going through some weird teenage like self doubt thing right now, but... hormones n’at

Kel - The amazing ability to sum up a persons value as a human being in a single sentence

Almost Gone - Somehow doesn’t lose his shit on a daily.

HoldMyBeer - Best name on the board, and I enjoy his posts.

Family guy - I have my reasons lol.

Sil - Entertainment value
    Obs likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Where's doc been?
    Obs, ghettoboyd and Fiskevatten like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information