Male vs female brain

Great video

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Truth. Lol saw that before.
    We all get it so why will they deny any difference?

My son wanted to watch black and white westerns and be a cowboy all from his own decision.

My daughter wanted to buy shoes and be a princess.
    I may have aided and abetted in her decision making though.

Even in animals I see it.
    The female animal has a stronger attachment to the male human and vice versa.

Our last squirrel was female. My gf was almost exclusively the only hand in raising her from a few days old.

She got older and before we let her go she would run to me. Would not be near gf any amount of time.

Before we had a male and that asshole hated me but loved gf. Same with dogs, cats, and others.

They deny human nature and they can study the human brain all they want saying there is no difference but fact is they cannot even treat the most common of brain malfunctions.

This leads me to believe that the "experts" are just dumbass monkeys making assumptions and stating them as fact, to make a general consensus that fits the agenda of a biased modern belief.

We are not all equal, we are not all the same, we are unique and not whatever we choose in some cases.

The problem I believe is that they think seperation or difference must mean one is superior or inferior.
    We are equally important but all sexes, races, and demographics carry predispositioned traits.

Thats why they can be classified as one or the other ffs.
    Nature always wins and it always shows
    Myers and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Truth. Lol saw that before.
    We all get it so why will they deny any difference?

My son wanted to watch black and white westerns and be a cowboy all from his own decision.

My daughter wanted to buy shoes and be a princess.
    I may have aided and abetted in her decision making though.

Even in animals I see it.
    The female animal has a stronger attachment to the male human and vice versa.

Our last squirrel was female. My gf was almost exclusively the only hand in raising her from a few days old.

She got older and before we let her go she would run to me. Would not be near gf any amount of time.

Before we had a male and that asshole hated me but loved gf. Same with dogs, cats, and others.

They deny human nature and they can study the human brain all they want saying there is no difference but fact is they cannot even treat the most common of brain malfunctions.

This leads me to believe that the "experts" are just dumbass monkeys making assumptions and stating them as fact, to make a general consensus that fits the agenda of a biased modern belief.

We are not all equal, we are not all the same, we are unique and not whatever we choose in some cases.

The problem I believe is that they think seperation or difference must mean one is superior or inferior.
    We are equally important but all sexes, races, and demographics carry predispositioned traits.

Thats why they can be classified as one or the other ffs.
    Nature always wins and it always shows
    People are so worried about "hurt feelings" these days they ignore facts. Fucking retards
    Stop crying about a wage gap that doesn't exist and develop an interest in STEM fields instead of liberal arts and maybe you will make more money.
    i_SLAM_cougars and Obs like this.

Obs

Point in case, the defense rests.

Anyone curious what a male cat with testes will do to a baby squirrel?
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    Great vid!

I work in a field where women make of the vast majority, it's like a damn zoo!
    I've been working through my job in more work-places that most people visit in their lifetime, there is a HUGE difference - not a subtle one.
    Anyone who has met ANYONE can see that there is a difference.
    Anyone who has seen or been in a relationship knows there is a difference.
    Anyone who has a sibling of another gender knows there is a difference.
    Anyone who has been sitting on a bus back home and listen to the conversations knows there is a difference.
    Anyone who has read a book from one female and one male author knows there is a difference.
    Anyone who has looked at sports knows there is a difference.
    Anyone who has worked with mixed genders knows there is a difference.
    Anyone who has parents knows there is a difference.
    The list goes f*cking on!
    That is what makes life awesome!

What is wrong with society, we are never going forward, just in a damn loop - repeating the same issues in a different version
    as we have all history.

I hate women.... those gorgeous fcks!
    Obs likes this.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    I think that pointing out the (statistical) differences between males and females only becomes a problem when you use that information to declare that some people are allowed to say No whereas other people are not.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Cameron View Post
    I think that pointing out the (statistical) differences between males and females only becomes a problem when you use that information to declare that some people are allowed to say No whereas other people are not.
    You should follow nature.
    As in if you have a Y chomosone you are male.
    Sorry the decision was made for you.

Now you have two choices:

#1 accept and be a man.

#2 deny it at all costs and be a puss.

Think quick now we aint got time to f around!
    World is full of pussy males tgat dont know their place.
    i_SLAM_cougars and HoldMyBeer like this.

sv.elia is offline Thinkin' Bold
    You know, there is a type of attitude that is more often seen in girls than men. It's that clingy, in need of confirmation, attitude. I got rid of most of it after aas use. Different hormones impact the brain differently.
    Obs likes this.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sv.elia View Post
    You know, there is a type of attitude that is more often seen in girls than men. It's that clingy, in need of confirmation, attitude. I got rid of most of it after aas use. Different hormones impact the brain differently.
    Until you post a picture of your genitalia you will remain a fake girl for me.
    Obs, Fiskevatten and Cylon357 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Isn't it *Admin* that gives users pink names like that?

I'm sure *Admin*'s sex test is airtight.

I call myself a woman, and if every girl would grow up like me we'd live in matriarchy

Obs
    Wow I totally agree there.
    I lived totally for others.
    I had no sense of self until I got divorced and got back on test.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Wow I totally agree there.
    I lived totally for others.
    I had no sense of self until I got divorced and got back on test.
    Yep. I'm a bit spiritual in this regard and see it like this: the lesser your energy levels, the greater your need to rely on other people. And the greater your energy levels (be it raised by aas or something else; typically strong emotions give us energy boosts as well, like the willpower to raise a kid as a single parent) the better your ability to deal with stuff by yourself.
    Last edited by sv.elia; 10-30-2019 at 12:05 PM. Reason: detailed
    Obs likes this.

Yep. I'm a bit spiritual in this regard and see it like this: the lesser your energy levels, the greater your need to rely on other people. And the greater your energy levels (be it raised by aas or something else; typically strong emotions give us energy boosts as well, like the willpower to raise a kid as a single parent) the better your ability to deal with stuff by yourself.
    My hobbies keep me happy and level-headed, but I also reckon that meditating for an hour a day is a major contributor. I used to chant but not as much now. I had been a Christian but I'm moving away from religion and faith now.
    sv.elia likes this.

Staynattybruh is offline New Member
    Has anyone actually read the scientific literature and books here on this subject?

Rippons book has many flaws and biases but she does make good arguments.

After going over it for the last year, you would all be surprised on the evidence on both sides.

The brain is not AS gendered as you all believe, the consensus of brain being physically gendered has not been shown to any substantial degree, only behavioral differences have been shown. For example, female babies tend to look at faces longer ect, and even among behavioral differences, it is a gray area if you control cultural norms.

There is a huge societal component that is attributed to gender norms.

Now personally, I do believe there is some intrinsic gender difference, a good case is the fact there are transgender people. If their subjective experience is the feeling of being a diffrent gender, then there seems to be some neurological factor in gender.

Theres also examples of gentile mutilation accidents on babies, in which the doctor recommended to raise born boys as girls, which were quite unsuccessful.

Also, a big flaw in her way of thinking and gets bashed for this a lot (rightly so) is animal studies. She almost completely dismisses them which is absolutely ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Staynattybruh View Post
    Also, a big flaw in her way of thinking and gets bashed for this a lot (rightly so) is animal studies. She almost completely dismisses them which is absolutely ridiculous.

I don't think finding something out new about orangutans or chimpanzees should change our view on humans. I too would dismiss the animal bullshit.

Thread Information