Fiskevatten is offline Member

Anyone going to Thailand next year?

Just bought a ticket back and I'll land in Bangkok January 2020.
    Would we awesome to meet one of you buffed up horny Charlie Chaplins

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiskevatten View Post
    Just bought a ticket back and I'll land in Bangkok January 2020.
    Would we awesome to meet one of you buffed up horny Charlie Chaplins

I'll be going back at some point to give 10grand cash to the girl who let me stay in her family home when I was circling the drain six years ago. Other than that I don't wanna get too comfortable in that part of the world.

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Cameron View Post

I'll be going back at some point to give 10grand cash to the girl who let me stay in her family home when I was circling the drain six years ago. Other than that I don't wanna get too comfortable in that part of the world.
    Well since you lead with that I guess you have some experiences I don't, but bless you for that return =)
    It's a damn crazy country that makes sane people insane if they don't learn the ways, I will give it another go to possibly invest

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiskevatten View Post
    Well since you lead with that I guess you have some experiences I don't, but bless you for that return =)
    It's a damn crazy country that makes sane people insane if they don't learn the ways, I will give it another go to possibly invest

When I was 21, I got caught up in the appeal of going to a country where I could afford to eat out every day and still have money to spare, plus I knew that some of the local girls would be drawn to me because I'm white.

After two very long years on the Mekong river though, I've zero interest in living in a place like that ever again. If I don't stay here in N. Ireland then you'll find me in one of the top 15 most developed countries in the world. I use the word 'developed' loosely.

Thread Information