ryanfisher is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Help me with this if you can

Hello guys, I have the original 5.000 ui HCG , which comes with 1 ml of bacteriostatic water.
    I want to have 1000 iu / per 5ml bacteriostatic water - so dose 250 ui for use on TRT!
    Should I have a sterile 5 to 10 ml vial empty to mix my HCG with 5 ml bacteriostatic water?

Should I add benzyl alcohol? How many should I add from benzyl alcohol?

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I don't understand why you want to add benzyl alcohol, bacteriostatic water is already made of benzyl alcohol.
    Maintains the mixture without proliferation of bacteria, prolonging the time the drug can be applied without risk to you.

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I mix 1% bac water in bulk by adding 1 ml of benzyl alcohol to 99 ml of sterile water in a 100 ml sterile vial. This type of vial usually is advertised to have a "flip cap," which serves as a cover to keep the rubber septum (stopper) sterile until the user removes it.

If you're buying hCG in 5000 IU vials and want to dilute it to 1000 IU per 5 ml you should buy 30 ml flip-top sterile vials. If anyone makes 25 ml vials I am unaware of it and 25 ml would be the smallest vial you could use at the concentration you're suggesting and get it all in one vial. That's why I'm recommending 30 ml vials.

After you reconstitute your hCG and put it in the 30 ml vial, fill it with bac water to a total volume of 25 ml. This will give you the concentration you want, 1000 IU per 5 ml.

You might do something like use a 1 ml slin pin to add 1 ml of bac water to the freeze dried hCG to reconstitute it. Draw that out as completely as you can, then inject it into the 30 ml vial. Then inject another 1 ml of bac water into the (mostly empty) hCG vial and swirl, then repeat the drawing process so whatever's left behind will be a very weak concentration. Then use a larger syringe (and needle) to add the remaining 23 ml of bac water to the 30 ml vial. That will give you 5000 IU of hCG in 25 ml of solution, a concentration of 1000 iu per 5 ml.

The concentration you're talking about is well less than what I use. I mix reconstituted hCG at 5000 IU per 10 ml, 1000 IU per 2 ml, 2500 IU per 5 ml, because this makes the math for the glassware easier for me. So compared to mine your solution is pretty dilute but that isn't necessarily a bad thing because increased dilution makes small errors in your dosing measurements less important. The down-side is you have to pin a volume that's 5x as large as what I do to get the same IU dosage.
    Last edited by Beetlegeuse; 12-26-2019 at 04:04 PM.

Thread Information