• 1 Post By The road
  • 1 Post By The road
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By The road
  • 1 Post By DuckTheViking

Thread: Moving to a stricter country in a few years

menace2anus is offline New Member

Moving to a stricter country in a few years

Well, that country is NZ and i'm probably fucked...
    Definitely not what i'm used to, coming from a country where gear is common as rice (hint,hint)
    pretty sure that the domestic situation over there is pretty bad too, with great sources being rare and rumours/running jokes of dealers selling vials of plain olive oil...
    figured out that my only way of getting gear is probably purchasing internationally or importing raws and start homebrewing for personal use (would hiring a coach over there to point me in the right direction would do?)
    with that said, once i've settled there, i would probably start a crypto wallet and rent a PO box...

So, guys, any suggestions and tips on how to prepare and deal with a situation like this?

Any help and advices would be greatly appreciated.

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    I would advise not moving to New Zealand if you are from the US.
    Cuz and menace2anus like this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by menace2anus View Post
    Well, that country is NZ and i'm probably fucked...
    Definitely not what i'm used to, coming from a country where gear is common as rice (hint,hint)
    pretty sure that the domestic situation over there is pretty bad too, with great sources being rare and rumours/running jokes of dealers selling vials of plain olive oil...
    figured out that my only way of getting gear is probably purchasing internationally or importing raws and start homebrewing for personal use (would hiring a coach over there to point me in the right direction would do?)
    with that said, once i've settled there, i would probably start a crypto wallet and rent a PO box...

So, guys, any suggestions and tips on how to prepare and deal with a situation like this?

Any help and advices would be greatly appreciated.

I’d just stock up on oils now and either pack them or ship them to myself. Seems easier. I like to hoard shit anyways for a rainy day. I’m like a steroid “prepper”.

Just a thought, the idea of home new seems like a lot but I failed HS chemistry...
    XnavyHMCS and menace2anus like this.

Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    I would advise not moving to New Zealand if you are from the US.
    Heck, if i were from the US, i too wouldn't move to NZ lol.....
    The abundance of domestics in the US are probably way better compared to NZ
    The road likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    I’d just stock up on oils now and either pack them or ship them to myself. Seems easier. I like to hoard shit anyways for a rainy day. I’m like a steroid “prepper”.

Just a thought, the idea of home new seems like a lot but I failed HS chemistry...
    Just like Australia, the zealanders too happen to be very good at finding shit and i have to be stealthy as fuck in hiding things. (in which i am not)
    Thus, i have to rely on international sources that knows how to hide shit well.
    Best bet for me is probably to purchase raws since those have a higher chance of passing through compared to vials...
    but the thing is (might sound kinda stupid), what's the recommended amount of raws i should get to not be seen as a "big fish"?

Heck, if i were from the US, i too wouldn't move to NZ lol.....
    The abundance of domestics in the US are probably way better compared to NZ
    I know very little of NZ but I have known groups of kiwis that came here and they were waaaay past arrogant and disrespectful towards the country they were in.

Sampson has a good idea.
    You can disguise oils or raws.
    Personally I would look into ashops stealth.
    It takes quite a while to get but it is the best damn stealth on the planet.
    No one in their right mind would hold it and think, "I bet this is something illegal."

Its bulletproof.
    menace2anus likes this.

Just like Australia, the zealanders too happen to be very good at finding shit and i have to be stealthy as fuck in hiding things. (in which i am not)
    Thus, i have to rely on international sources that knows how to hide shit well.
    Best bet for me is probably to purchase raws since those have a higher chance of passing through compared to vials...
    but the thing is (might sound kinda stupid), what's the recommended amount of raws i should get to not be seen as a "big fish"?
    No idea on the raws.
    I have read stories of guys getting controlled deliveries in the US over $700 of raws.
    menace2anus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    I know very little of NZ but I have known groups of kiwis that came here and they were waaaay past arrogant and disrespectful towards the country they were in.

Sampson has a good idea.
    You can disguise oils or raws.
    Personally I would look into ashops stealth.
    It takes quite a while to get but it is the best damn stealth on the planet.
    No one in their right mind would hold it and think, "I bet this is something illegal."

Its bulletproof.
    As for the kiwis, since their main focus is getting gear over there, it's definitely no wonder since finding a good source is rare over there....
    I, too would be pissed if i were trying to find gear there haha
    but for natural bodybuilding and living condition, NZ's probably good since the whole foods there are fresh as fuck and the air is great.

Definitely would check out ashop!

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Fill up an olive oil bottle with test cyp, just a thought
    Having distributor amounts of raws imported to a country that is “good at finding shit” seems like a bad idea too. I haven’t a clue on amounts of raws bro, but 50
    ten ML vials are easily hidden or transferred to a larger vessel
    menace2anus and The road like this.

Having distributor amounts of raws imported to a country that is “good at finding shit” seems like a bad idea too. I haven’t a clue on amounts of raws bro, but 50
    Thats a damngood idea lol! You're a pro at this!
    menace2anus likes this.

Absolutely cheeky!
    but still, i think it's best to keep these thru the pms hahaha

DuckTheViking is offline Junior Member
    Thumbs up to ashop stealth. Been using that for years to carry to difficult countries.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    menace2anus likes this.

Thread Information