The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.

Electronic trading inverstors

I have been pouring through companies on the market and check this out... PPSI (Pioneer power solutions inc)

They have huge peaks over 15.00 per share, 90% of their time since they have been on the maket in the past decade are over 5.00.

They did what they typically do and dropped off to near their all time low. They are gonna start peaking soon. They were at 2.18 when I last looked. Now they are 2.48.

If I could throw ten grand at them I would and pull out at $5.00.

I am getting better at predictions off current events bit this one statistically is a no brainer.

The key in my opinion which is the opinion of a broke guy, is to find these spikers and volatile stocks that have hit the floor and done so for a decade.

If a decade long history shows peaks and falls like this, they have spent the vast majority of their time over double the current value, and they are near an all time low.... Buy!

I am gonna post updates this spring and summer if I can remember to show what this stock does.

Gonna post a ten year graph next.

This is a great short term buy in.
    The other key to me is to not get as greedy as others. If you double your money, then pull out for Gods sake!
    It's when you get too greedy and dont play the statistics safely that you wind up holding your ass.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-02-11-16-43-20.png 
Views:	68 
Size:	113.9 KB 
ID:	178188

Notice the amount of time over and at $5 per share.

This is a dramatic low and it will peak soon.

I'm not a broker, leave the "r" off and thats what I am.
    This one is a great buy in.
    Remember... You cant hold the shit hopin for 7.50 a share. Let the losers do that.

You double and pull.

Name:	Screenshot_2020-02-11-16-48-13.png 
Views:	50 
Size:	142.4 KB 
ID:	178189

I wish to hell I had money to throw at this stock. Its the perfect state for returns right now.

I have several others lined up but this is my number one. The five year graph is so fucking gorgeous it makes me want to chuck midgets at a dart board and take quaaludes.
    Last edited by The road; 02-11-2020 at 04:53 PM.

I also love how these future prediction groups value stocks like this.

"Its not a safe buy in..."

Yeah not for a idiot looking for long term investing. Its a penny stock ffs.
    The other 50 percent of the people owning this stock read graphs, buy in low, and dump at a peak.

The average price has a history at 5.00 because of the ownership. The peaks and lows were made by specilators trying to ride a volatile stock.

According to the books it is a 1.4x undervalued stock.

If you are on your game, his is a perfect stock to reap the benefits of the market volatility from.

Lets see if I can prove myself wrong and lose my ass on this one this year.

I just betcha I pull a smooth slightly over double profit off it from 2.18 buy in.

Average board member has been there 10 years, its financials are golden. Ceos pay follows the stock to a t. 50% insider owned. They stay out of the news.

What that last part means is you have a bunch of salty seasoned business folks that want to ride a peak too.

STOCK MARKET IS A GAMBLE AND NOT A PLACE TO HANG YOUR RETIREMENT ON ONE COMPANY!
    DIVERSIFY AND TEND THAT SOB!

Name:	Screenshot_2020-02-11-17-41-43.png 
Views:	62 
Size:	102.4 KB 
ID:	178191

Name:	Screenshot_2020-02-11-17-41-38.png 
Views:	57 
Size:	127.1 KB 
ID:	178192

But... Its not a safe buy in...
    Nope.
    NOT IF YOU PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET AND HANG YOUR RETIREMENT ON IT! ANALYSTS ARE APPARENTLY LOOKING OUT FOR THE COMMON IDIOT.
    Last edited by The road; 02-11-2020 at 05:44 PM.

Thread Information