• 3 Post By The road
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By scotty51312
  • 1 Post By scotty51312

Thread: Monday morning hiit thoughts

teejey is offline Junior Member

Monday morning hiit thoughts

My morning routine consists of wake up. Take care of dogs then cardio. I'll do ten min of liss then 15 of hiit. 1 minute steady state 1min balls to the wall on the stationary bike. I'll read some news articles or some bullshit on the forums for the warm up time. The Corona virus got me thinking about stocking up of 5.56 rounds more 22lr inhalers for asthma and a shit load of test. Its the prepper in me I guess. Hypothetically anyone that uses test for trt ever consider what the fuck would happen if you had to quit cold turkey and just try and survive with the basics in a shtf scenario. Random thought. Just also wanted to add cutting pfizer aromasin tabs in half is fucking. Impossible to get that ball shaped pill even. Ok I'm done gotta go make money for the governemt my kids lazy ass mother and my boss have a good one everybody.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Iam going to go to work without sleep and pay all those same assholes you mention.

Good luck.

I am praying for a zombie apocalypse so I can finally be what I was meant to be.
    God that would be great.
    No law.
    Constant adrenaline.

But...
    I had kids and I have a gf.

They would all be bitching while I was driving over hordes around my strategicall positioned air/noise cannons (used to draw them in.)

I would be pulling a 36' batwing cultivator behind a steiger tractor or D12 dozer with everyone bitching!

"I gotta pee dad!"
    "Why did you shoot that guy, he just had a broken leg?"
    "Stop fighting with your sister!"
    "You dont even talk to me unless you want cooter!"
    "What is cooter mom?"
    "It's a guy from dukes of hazard, shutup."
    "Are you ever gonna clean the duals out? FFS, We have ten zombies stuck between the tires now!"

"KNOCK IT OFF ALL OFF YOU! I WILL TURN THIS MFER AROUND AND WE WON'T KILL ALL THE ZOMBIES IN FLORIDA! ONE MORE FUCKIN WORD!"

..... ..... ...
    "You didn't have to be so mean."

Yeah.. I dont think I want a zombie apocalypse.
    Family would suck the fun right out if it.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don’t think you can ever be over prepared. A few years ago I had this epiphany that I’ve probably procured enough firearms (how many handguns, AR-15’s, AR-10’s and AK47’s does one guy need?). Started spending my money on magazines and ammunition...glad I did. They all hold their value and at some time and could potentially be currency. There’s probably going to be a tipping point at sometime. I always get itchy during election years especially.

That being said, I’m so sick of the media forcing their natural disasters, epidemics and pandemics down my throat. You can’t turn on a TV, open a newspaper or a web browser without the media pushing some sort of fear mongering.

It’s been HIV, SARS, Bird flu, Pig flu, Foot and mouth disease and now the corona virus (I know I’m forgetting a few). The “journalism” in this country is out of control and they’ll do anything to sell a paper. Same with the weather, they can’t push enough “cyclone bombs”, tornadoes and flooding and global warming down our throats. It disgusts me.

When and if the zombie apocalypse does happen, I’m making sure the folks in charge of CNN, MSNBC, FOX and every other “news” outlet get their come uppens too.

Monday morning rant over. Shit, maybe I need to jump on a stationary bike. Sadly my workout has to wait until later (obviously I need one)
    The road and teejey like this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    Iam going to go to work without sleep and pay all those same assholes you mention.

Good luck.

I am praying for a zombie apocalypse so I can finally be what I was meant to be.
    God that would be great.
    No law.
    Constant adrenaline.

But...
    I had kids and I have a gf.

They would all be bitching while I was driving over hordes around my strategicall positioned air/noise cannons (used to draw them in.)

I would be pulling a 36' batwing cultivator behind a steiger tractor or D12 dozer with everyone bitching!

"I gotta pee dad!"
    "Why did you shoot that guy, he just had a broken leg?"
    "Stop fighting with your sister!"
    "You dont even talk to me unless you want cooter!"
    "What is cooter mom?"
    "It's a guy from dukes of hazard, shutup."
    "Are you ever gonna clean the duals out? FFS, We have ten zombies stuck between the tires now!"

"KNOCK IT OFF ALL OFF YOU! I WILL TURN THIS MFER AROUND AND WE WON'T KILL ALL THE ZOMBIES IN FLORIDA! ONE MORE FUCKIN WORD!"

..... ..... ...
    "You didn't have to be so mean."

Yeah.. I dont think I want a zombie apocalypse.
    Family would suck the fun right out if it.
    I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again. You are a gifted mother fucker. Too damn funny
    The road likes this.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Right before my dad got cancer he got his hands on 1200 armor piercing 7.62mm's that i'm hangin on to, which are legal to own, but illegal to sell. Strange! Up to almost 3k .22lr's now, 500 .40 for my pistols, and 300 12ga buck.

I've been wanting to buy a nice 300 winmag and make a decent 500 yd rifle out of it but the old lady keeps bitching about what i already have
    teejey likes this.

teejey is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Right before my dad got cancer he got his hands on 1200 armor piercing 7.62mm's that i'm hangin on to, which are legal to own, but illegal to sell. Strange! Up to almost 3k .22lr's now, 500 .40 for my pistols, and 300 12ga buck.

I've been wanting to buy a nice 300 winmag and make a decent 500 yd rifle out of it but the old lady keeps bitching about what i already have
    The green tips? I found a website awhile back. 4 or 5 years you could order bulk ammo on and they'd mail it to you. I remember seeing those on there.i always wondered if they put ya on some kinda watch list. 350 win mag is on my list I wanna upgrade my deer rifle. I grabbed a mini 14 for the apocalypse cuz the a team made them look cool. The new barrels make them a little more accurate but I see it as more a spray rifle than a tack driver.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Nope black tip. they look just like full metal jacket, but they're copper over steel or possibly tungston have't cut one open or done enought research. Fired one through a quarter inch steal plate and about a 20" diameter tree went through both into the hillside. I have no idea what they're capable of penetrating but if i ever needed to take out someones engine block I'm sure 1 would do the trick.
    teejey likes this.

Thread Information