• 2 Post By C27H40O3
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Proximal

Thread: Trial of Gabriel Hernandez

Proximal is offline Banned

Trial of Gabriel Hernandez

Netflix. Are you f’n kidding me!?!

I’m seeing RED after only one episode.

Questions? Just google the story/name, hit images & be prepared for utter rage.

How can you be a paramedic in that home & not take matters into your own hands? Not condemning them, but applauding them for being able to not murder the mother & boyfriend.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Haven’t seen the documentary (not sure I could stomach it). My youngest son isn’t much older. Read the bio about the case just now. Fucking awful, I wish I hadn’t Prox.
    Death row is too good for that fucking piece of shit. Put him in gen pop and let prison justice run its course.
    Proximal likes this.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im a couple episodes in and man is it ever hard to watch
    Proximal likes this.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    I could never do that ACS job. Even teacher. If I see them ignoring abuse, I would feel so bad, I would be taking the kid home with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Proximal and Livinlean like this.

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Sounds like shit my gf watches. I get mad.
    I have been a crime drama and it makes me sick to hear the narrating even.

All these shows are meant to play on your emotions with twisted facts the same way a trial was. Except once you interject money from a television production it makes it all the more twisted.

I am just thankful I am clean of that shit.

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    I wish people knew what it was like facing 10-30 as a dad with five kids and two jobs and a wife. No criminal record.

Just one single night of waking up next to a wife who you know hates you but needing anyone to comfort you.

Your prison sentence starts upon indictment.
    It only improves from there but its like dying.

In many cases a bullet would be more humane and that thought is always in your mind.

If a guy shot me dead, I wouldnt want him to see time behind bars as long as he wont hirt anyone else.

Most have no clue how you go from being a model citizen to facing a life sentence as an innocent person.

If you go through it you will question everything.
    Until then you are just a happy-go-lucky cunt that has never landed in the gears. I get sick thinking about it.

I had a really good past couple days so I wont continue being negative.

Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    Sounds like shit my gf watches. I get mad.
    I have been a crime drama and it makes me sick to hear the narrating even.

All these shows are meant to play on your emotions with twisted facts the same way a trial was. Except once you interject money from a television production it makes it all the more twisted.

I am just thankful I am clean of that shit.
    Come on road, the autopsy took two full days because of the extent of the injuries. They were feeding the kid cat litter, they pulled it out of his stomach.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Come on road, the autopsy took two full days because of the extent of the injuries. They were feeding the kid cat litter, they pulled it out of his stomach.

He deserves nothing less than a windowless 8x8 cell being raped repeatedly and his ass hole being traded daily in the shower for tattoos and cigarettes until the day he dies a slow fucking painful death. Fuck that guy and anyone that subjects kids to that type of violence. Your no man at all, in fact I don’t see you as human so you should be treated as such. “Prisoner rights” give me a fucking break, tell that to Gabriel
    Livinlean and Proximal like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    He deserves nothing less than a windowless 8x8 cell being raped repeatedly and his ass hole being traded daily in the shower for tattoos and cigarettes until the day he dies a slow fucking painful death. Fuck that guy and anyone that subjects kids to that type of violence. Your no man at all, in fact I don’t see you as human so you should be treated as such. “Prisoner rights” give me a fucking break, tell that to Gabriel
    I’m thinking that pair needs regular visitors to their cell every day & evening for the rest of their pathetic lives.
    Last edited by Proximal; 03-07-2020 at 04:08 PM.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Thread Information