Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 168
Like Tree130Likes

Thread: MEASURE of A man, IM BACK mfers!

  1. #1
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,031

    MEASURE of A man, IM BACK mfers!

    MEASURE of A man, IM BACK mfers!-0319201237a.jpg

    I found my old fire that I lost. I wont lose it!

    A little pussy virus is fucking the economy and going to disrupt everything.
    A few words scratched in the dust on my dumptruck tailgate by my daughter and a reminder of what the fuck I am doing and what I will always do!

    I will be what I have to be and a lot more!

    Gave gf my pills told her to hide them and is tapering me off over the next weeks.
    No more beer.
    No more work until I have lifted.
    No more excuses.
    Lunch every day.
    Forcefeed every day.
    Organize everything I can and keep kicking every ounce of ass I can.

    I just lifted downstairs and had shrank quite a bit. IT WILL ALL BE BACK IN FOUR WEEKS! NO EXCUSES!

    I got my old fire back I thought I had lost forever.
    Its a little deeper than last time.

    I will protect whats mine and I will not lose an ounce of ground anywhere!

    I am the rock they need.

    Gotta go force feed.

    Read it and get fired up and remember what your family needs you to be!

  2. #2
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,604
    Welcome back. Iím all fired up now that I have my home gym setup. I am determined to be in better shape then I was going to the gym!
    The road and almostgone like this.

  3. #3
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Welcome back. I’m all fired up now that I have my home gym setup. I am determined to be in better shape then I was going to the gym!
    It helps.
    I was built by a home gym that wasnt much.

    Once you gain the mindset to do it every day from home it has benefits beyond the gym.
    Taught me exercises I lost track of goung to the gym and going through the motions.

  4. #4
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,604
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    It helps.
    I was built by a home gym that wasnt much.

    Once you gain the mindset to do it every day from home it has benefits beyond the gym.
    Taught me exercises I lost track of goung to the gym and going through the motions.
    I have to agree i been kind of in a rut. Rush to the gym either before or after work go through the motions and just get the job done. Now that i have the stuff at home i have more time to spend quality time lifting. Before i think i lost 1 to 1.5 hrs just getting ready and getting home from the gym
    The road likes this.

  5. #5
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    I have to agree i been kind of in a rut. Rush to the gym either before or after work go through the motions and just get the job done. Now that i have the stuff at home i have more time to spend quality time lifting. Before i think i lost 1 to 1.5 hrs just getting ready and getting home from the gym
    You can also do 2x per day with a quarter the time invested
    Bio-Active likes this.

  6. #6
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,604
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    You can also do 2x per day with a quarter the time invested
    Yes and I invest more time walking my dogs. They are both super happy. Life ainít so bad.
    The road likes this.

  7. #7
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Yes and I invest more time walking my dogs. They are both super happy. Life ain’t so bad.
    Life is great!
    There is pussy and steroids and... Other stuff too!
    Bio-Active, almostgone and BG like this.

  8. #8
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Nice Guy Cy
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,980
    Blog Entries
    1
    Welcome back, brother!

  9. #9
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,604
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    Life is great!
    There is pussy and steroids and... Other stuff too!
    Exactly I donít need to go anywhere except to the store to get food. Stores are not closing so everyone just needs to stop hoarding the food
    The road likes this.

  10. #10
    Proximal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Not here.
    Posts
    5,532
    Don’t be hating, but I have to do this with bands.

    Looking forward to this though, it’s gonna be great!
    The road and almostgone like this.

  11. #11
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Don’t be hating, but I have to do this with bands.

    Looking forward to this though, it’s gonna be great!
    Lmao bands are fine man!
    Proximal likes this.

  12. #12
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Exactly I don’t need to go anywhere except to the store to get food. Stores are not closing so everyone just needs to stop hoarding the food
    I think a lot of the hoarding will stop soon.
    Its simply that we werent set up for crisis. Most people go to a store every day or two and suddenly everyone bought two weeks of food.
    BG likes this.

  13. #13
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,604
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    I think a lot of the hoarding will stop soon.
    Its simply that we werent set up for crisis. Most people go to a store every day or two and suddenly everyone bought two weeks of food.
    It does seem like things slowed way down at the grocery stores today. I hope your right cause about the only thing that drives me nuts is being around a ton of people at the grocery store and waiting in line forever. I often will just shop a more expensive store to avoid it
    The road likes this.

  14. #14
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    It does seem like things slowed way down at the grocery stores today. I hope your right cause about the only thing that drives me nuts is being around a ton of people at the grocery store and waiting in line forever. I often will just shop a more expensive store to avoid it
    Yeah once self checkouts are full I get pist.
    Bio-Active likes this.

  15. #15
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,604

    MEASURE of A man, IM BACK mfers!

    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    Yeah once self checkouts are full I get pist.
    Bro I have just left my cart and walked out before if the store didnít have the staff to get us through. I prefer the self checkout too. If I have to put my stuff up on the belt I may as well just scan it and bag it myself too. At least then I know itís done right
    The road likes this.

  16. #16
    Proximal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Not here.
    Posts
    5,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    It does seem like things slowed way down at the grocery stores today. I hope your right cause about the only thing that drives me nuts is being around a ton of people at the grocery store and waiting in line forever. I often will just shop a more expensive store to avoid it
    Our store only limits minimal people in a time, so no crowds (except the line to get in).
    The road likes this.

  17. #17
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,604
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Our store only limits minimal people in a time, so no crowds (except the line to get in).
    Yeah I would have a hard time dealing with that too. I donít want to wait outside around a bunch of people either. We have some stores here that do online order and drive through pickup. Thatís the way to do it
    The road likes this.

  18. #18
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,031
    Sleep meds are kicking in gotta stay on schedule. Told my bud we wont be workin until I have lfted from now on. Gnite all

  19. #19
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,833
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0319201237a.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	1.42 MB 
ID:	178431

    I found my old fire that I lost. I wont lose it!



    I got my old fire back I thought I had lost forever.
    Its a little deeper than last time.

    !
    U just believe me son. Ill make sure that fire will be put to ice in days. Im your water and snow. And i will put it where its needed the most.



    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  20. #20
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,031
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    U just believe me son. Ill make sure that fire will be put to ice in days. Im your water and snow. And i will put it where its needed the most.



    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    You are looking shittier by the day sil

  21. #21
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,031
    Hit shoulders this morning.
    Side lats from three angles, plate raises, my own version of URR.

    May hit them again if that wasnt enough.

    Still feel the sleep meds...

  22. #22
    Krb367's Avatar
    Krb367 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    284
    6 3/4”
    The road likes this.

  23. #23
    Krb367's Avatar
    Krb367 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    284
    Shit. I should’ve read more than the title
    The road likes this.

  24. #24
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,208
    Starting pics!
    The road likes this.

  25. #25
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    6,646
    Glad to hear u got ur fire back brother!
    The road likes this.

  26. #26
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,031
    MEASURE of A man, IM BACK mfers!-0322201741_hdr.jpg

    Thats it for now.
    I am low bf and already filling up.

    Val set me up with a sustanon he made just for me.
    First injection tonight.
    Ate great today and hungry as can be.

    I am gonna surpass any previous level very quickly.
    I can feel this shit this time.

    After all that shit, two workouts and customers were making comments.

    Fuck beer.
    Fuck ephedrine.

    I love being swole and growing.
    Last edited by The road; 03-23-2020 at 04:03 PM.
    Lucygoosey likes this.

  27. #27
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,604
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0322201741_HDR.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	757.4 KB 
ID:	178436

    Thats it for now.
    I am low bf and already filling up.

    Val set me up with a sustanon he made just for me.
    First injection tonight.
    Ate great today and hungry as can be.

    I am gonna surpass any previous level very quickly.
    I can feel this shit this time.

    After all that shit, two workouts and customers were making comments.

    Fuck beer.
    Fuck ephedrine.

    I love being swole and growing.
    I am doing the same. Taking advantage of the time to eat good and train harder. I am doing daily doubles
    The road likes this.

  28. #28
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    I am doing the same. Taking advantage of the time to eat good and train harder. I am doing daily doubles
    Im not ready for doubles yet but before long I will be

  29. #29
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,604
    Lets get this forum fired up!!

  30. #30
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,031
    MEASURE of A man, IM BACK mfers!-0323201726a.jpg

    Best lab and guy ever sent me this.

    Truly grateful.
    Proximal and Third Tier like this.

  31. #31
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,604
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0323201726a.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	178437

    Best lab and guy ever sent me this.

    Truly grateful.
    i thought they were gone
    The road likes this.

  32. #32
    Proximal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Not here.
    Posts
    5,532
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0323201726a.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	178437

    Best lab and guy ever sent me this.

    Truly grateful.
    I ordered Friday; delivered today. The dude’s good!
    The road likes this.

  33. #33
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    6,646
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    i thought they were gone
    Fuckin hope not i havent ordered mine yet
    The road likes this.

  34. #34
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    i thought they were gone
    I dont know who they is.
    I been with this guy since he opened his doors.
    Knew him before that too.

  35. #35
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,604
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    I dont know who they is.
    I been with this guy since he opened his doors.
    Knew him before that too.
    I must have mistaken him for someone else. The label looked like someone I knew thatís all
    The road likes this.

  36. #36
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    I must have mistaken him for someone else. The label looked like someone I knew that’s all
    It is val iant.

  37. #37
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Krb367 View Post
    6 3/4Ē
    Thats funny shit btw bud lol

  38. #38
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,208
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Fuckin hope not i havent ordered mine yet
    He’s good. I ordered today.
    The road and Cuz like this.

  39. #39
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,833
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0322201741_HDR.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	757.4 KB 
ID:	178436

    Thats it for now.
    I am low bf and already filling up.

    Val set me up with a sustanon he made just for me.
    First injection tonight.
    Ate great today and hungry as can be.

    I am gonna surpass any previous level very quickly.
    I can feel this shit this time.

    After all that shit, two workouts and customers were making comments.

    Fuck beer.
    Fuck ephedrine.

    I love being swole and growing.
    Does he even lift?. Damned bro, u sure this is a place for u? I mean, this is a place for guys with even a little bit muscles.
    How can u even lift the chainsaw with upper arms like that?
    Forearms ok though. And fatlevel.
    But bro... Why did u let yourself shrink so much?
    Really thought u were one of us, afterall.
    Guess its ok though. All of us cant be strong and buff. That would be boring.
    Piece out.
    You have yourself a good day now, "bro"


    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  40. #40
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,031
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Does he even lift?. Damned bro, u sure this is a place for u? I mean, this is a place for guys with even a little bit muscles.
    How can u even lift the chainsaw with upper arms like that?
    Forearms ok though. And fatlevel.
    But bro... Why did u let yourself shrink so much?
    Really thought u were one of us, afterall.
    Guess its ok though. All of us cant be strong and buff. That would be boring.
    Piece out.
    You have yourself a good day now, "bro"


    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Lmao!
    I lost 20 lbs at my worst and still have more lean mass than your 25% fat ass!

    Have you ever seen your abs roly poly?
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •