• 1 Post By Booz
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Booz

Thread: Checking In

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Checking In

What’s up people. Haven’t been by in a while. Had some surgeries, started up a company and am enjoying life. I think I’m gonna start getting back into the gym after covid shit is lifted. How’s everyone been?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    hopefully your local gym is going to be able to re-open. 100s of gyms across the country are permanently shutting down. and when we can re-open the whole "new normal" and regulations that are being put in place are going to greatly effect our business model and revenue.

the fitness industry is going to be squashed over this covid bullshit .. mean while, Wal-Mart made in China shit will continue to thrive

Cornish is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    hopefully your local gym is going to be able to re-open. 100s of gyms across the country are permanently shutting down. and when we can re-open the whole "new normal" and regulations that are being put in place are going to greatly effect our business model and revenue.

the fitness industry is going to be squashed over this covid bullshit .. mean while, Wal-Mart made in China shit will continue to thrive
    This is so true that it makes me ill. Damn! I get so fucken angry!

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    GearHeaded likes this.

Blog Entries
    I would gladly turn this thread into a thread about how COVID19 is overblown and bullshit. I'm an immuno-compromised individual who had it and turned out just fine. Did it suck? Kinda. Was it a world ending death machine? Uh no.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Welcome back mate
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    WelcoMe back!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DHew View Post
    I would gladly turn this thread into a thread about how COVID19 is overblown and bullshit. I'm an immuno-compromised individual who had it and turned out just fine. Did it suck? Kinda. Was it a world ending death machine? Uh no.
    What issues do you have? I came back home last June to take care of my mom who has anemia and low white blood count. I opened a supplement store in November and have another scheduled for mid June, I'm not worried about myself but her. We were deemed essential but I am worried sick about bringing it home.

Welcome back, I mainly lurk, it's not the same like it was in the AR days, but hey life goes on. These guys will never know lol.

DD

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL View Post
    What issues do you have? I came back home last June to take care of my mom who has anemia and low white blood count. I opened a supplement store in November and have another scheduled for mid June, I'm not worried about myself but her. We were deemed essential but I am worried sick about bringing it home.

Welcome back, I mainly lurk, it's not the same like it was in the AR days, but hey life goes on. These guys will never know lol.

DD
    ...and there's DaddyD!
    DADDYDBOL likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

DD
    Never be the same DD
    DADDYDBOL likes this.

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

DD
    Sorry about your mom's illness, DD. Is it a bone marrow condition or have they been able to identify the cause?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries

DD
    You are right! They’ll never know. Still a goldmine of information, the crowd is just...different.

Anyway, I suffer from a really low platelet count. It’s not that bad, but it is what it is. I was ok. I have it to my wife who got sick and is now ok. For me personally, and her, it was like a moderately bad flu. We’re just fine now. What worries me most is the economic shutdown. The repercussions of this, I feel, are going to be WAY worse than covid deaths if it doesn’t stop.

Thread Information