Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By C27H40O3
  • 2 Post By C27H40O3
  • 1 Post By C27H40O3
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 3 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Proximal
  • 1 Post By C27H40O3

Thread: This is what happens when the police arent wanted, and DA's wont prosecute disorder

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.

This is what happens when the police arent wanted, and DA's wont prosecute disorder

The full video on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/AndyKennedy...0044065830715/

This is a great example of the savagery that happens in my shitty city when the cops are tired of being abused and the district attorneys refuse to prosecute public violence. This is what the city devolves into within a week. I love it. They city is getting what it deserves. They want no police, this is what they get.

The spanish lady didnt get the memo. Note her telling folks to call the police.

It shows society descending into savagery without any police around, so youtube removed it because it doesnt fit their BLM utopia agenda.

What is wrong with the edit button lately? Its gone.

I found it again on youtube. Lets see if it disappears also.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    What is wrong with the edit button lately? Its gone.

I found it again on youtube. Lets see if it disappears also.

WTF is she screaming there? "I wanna casa diaz!" "I wanna casa diaz!"

Looks like just your average day at the Hacienda Market...

WTF...

Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    WTF is she screaming there? "I wanna casa diaz!" "I wanna casa diaz!"

Looks like just your average day at the Hacienda Market...

WTF...
    She is yelling "llame la policia", call the police.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

It was like a tag team match with a big program.

Once two would stop fighting, two newcomers would start fighting eachother. multiple fights everywhere.

Like the wrestlemania of street brawls.
    CA_DXB_85 and XnavyHMCS like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    a different perspective -- calling the police and them coming in could of escalated the situation and ended up ruining someones life for good.. most people will walk away from a street brawl with some bumps and bruises and be fine in the long run.
    but when the cops come in , someone either gets shot, or arrested and thrown in jail and get a felony that ruins their life and their families lives.
    calling 911 often times is one of the worst things you could do. . I know someone who called 911 for a very minor thing and when the cops showed up it escalated into a major thing and that phone call was the biggest regret they ever had

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    a different perspective -- calling the police and them coming in could of escalated the situation and ended up ruining someones life for good.. most people will walk away from a street brawl with some bumps and bruises and be fine in the long run.
    but when the cops come in , someone either gets shot, or arrested and thrown in jail and get a felony that ruins their life and their families lives.
    calling 911 often times is one of the worst things you could do. . I know someone who called 911 for a very minor thing and when the cops showed up it escalated into a major thing and that phone call was the biggest regret they ever had
    That extreme perspective is different alright.

You think any of those savages' lives are ruined by a felony conviction? You are a real comedian. Either that or your, stand by, wait for it, "white privilege" makes you think that street savages are worried about a felony conviction. Of course I am being sarcastic using that made up term, but you get the idea.

As if an arrest would really ruin their lives. Thats a good one. They usually have 40 arrests or more in their past.

You would just let shit like this work itself out?

SOme of these savages need to have their life changed for good. most I would say. they dont belong walking around in society.

These savages that engage in violent public behaviour need to be removed from public life and stashed away upstate in jail to rot.

How can you think that it would be better if the cops werent called. and the streets become, de facto, property of marauding savages?

My city is so dysfunctional. The transvestite seem jubilant, celebrating the savagery.

They finally got these savages, but only after they beat him into a coma. Most of these videos were filmed within a few blocks from each other in the Bronx, or in brooklyn.

This kind of public disorder leads to the streets being turned over to the criminals to attack and assault at will.

When you say an arrest will ruin someones life, society should be so lucky. This savage has over 100 arrests in his 31 year old life.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...attan/2466659/

Here the rapist had 50 prior arrests.

https://abc7ny.com/sexual-assault-ro...obbed/5181649/

I guess where you live, violent street crime is not a big issue, and it usually works itself out, but in many parts of my city, it is a big issue, and it is represented several times a night in graphic videos on our local news broadcasts. The city was worse in the 1980s and early 1990's, until the cops became super aggressive and knocked it down to make NYC the safest large city in the country. But there has been a whole generation who grew up without seeing or experiencing that level of random, savage violence.

So they dont know what its like to live in fear of becoming a victim every time you leave your house. They are not thankful to the cops for giving them their safety and freedom back, for taking it back from the brutal savages that controlled the streets and subway. They bash the cops, and wish that they could be eliminated.

The bad guys sense it. they know there is no longer general public support for the cops who took the streets back. They are rightfully feeling emboldened as they capitalize on the misdirected anger towards law enforcement. They want to get back to their criminal ways, and the last few years has shown, as demonstrated in those videos I posted, that they are well on their way to doing it.

The presence of all the white faces in the crowds in my city chanting anti-police slogans and physically challenging the cops and burning their vehicles is the most ironic image. They dont have any skin in the game, pun intended, yet their misplaced white guilt somehow forces them to get involved.

The majority of crime victims here are black. the majority of shooting victims here are black. The majority of the offenders are black. Since black folks are the ones most impacted by crime here, being the largest victim group as well as the largest offender group. The largest group of homicide and shooting victims, as well as the largest group of shooters. Black folks should be the ones to decide if the trade off is worth it. Less policing or more policing is the question. White folks here should stay the frig out of it. They will not be the ones who suffer if cops are pulled out of poor, high crime areas. The white folks already have hardly any police presence in their neighborhoods.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

I guess its just different in different areas .. isn't it illegal to own and or open carry a hand gun in NY city ?
    where I live we open carry guns to the local grocery store and still have guns in the back of our pickup trucks... aint no one come to this area to steal air Jordans off our feet cause they are too damn afraid to do so .. meanwhile, liberal cities with strict gun laws have crime like this .
    99% of people here don't even lock their doors at night or when leaving the home . . break into our house and your going to find some buck shot and an axe to the head. crime is super low here.. my brother in law is a swat team cop, members of my gym are cops . most the time they are bored and have nothing to do. because the citizens are all armed, strapped, and packing and no criminals want to F with us..
    but the minute liberals take over a city, enforce super strict gun laws and disarm citizens ,, then crime goes up and shit happens.

my daughter carries mace, a taser, and when old enough will be getting her concealed carry permit.. when society is armed and defends itself , the need for police goes way down. and often times, police bored will actually escalate a situation and arrest innocent normal law abiding citizens (I've seen it first hand).

criminals need to fear Us .. we the people. and we the people should be heavily armed and trained to beat the holy f out of a criminal and not depend on 911 to save our ass , cause likely 911 will end up arresting you and not the criminal . happens all the time.

my daughter at her job working late the other night got harassed by a bunch of drunk and high young boys . I told her if that ever happens again that you call ME and not call 911..
    these people aren't afraid of cops .. but I'll put the fear of God into anyone that ever messes with my daughter .

most cops end up actually making petty arrests and messing with normal law abiding citizens .. society can take care of itself if we just are armed and have a proper mind set.
    XnavyHMCS and The road like this.

I guess its just different in different areas .. isn't it illegal to own and or open carry a hand gun in NY city ?
    where I live we open carry guns to the local grocery store and still have guns in the back of our pickup trucks... aint no one come to this area to steal air Jordans off our feet cause they are too damn afraid to do so .. meanwhile, liberal cities with strict gun laws have crime like this .
    99% of people here don't even lock their doors at night or when leaving the home . . break into our house and your going to find some buck shot and an axe to the head. crime is super low here.. my brother in law is a swat team cop, members of my gym are cops . most the time they are bored and have nothing to do. because the citizens are all armed, strapped, and packing and no criminals want to F with us..
    but the minute liberals take over a city, enforce super strict gun laws and disarm citizens ,, then crime goes up and shit happens.

my daughter carries mace, a taser, and when old enough will be getting her concealed carry permit.. when society is armed and defends itself , the need for police goes way down. and often times, police bored will actually escalate a situation and arrest innocent normal law abiding citizens (I've seen it first hand).

criminals need to fear Us .. we the people. and we the people should be heavily armed and trained to beat the holy f out of a criminal and not depend on 911 to save our ass , cause likely 911 will end up arresting you and not the criminal . happens all the time.

my daughter at her job working late the other night got harassed by a bunch of drunk and high young boys . I told her if that ever happens again that you call ME and not call 911..
    these people aren't afraid of cops .. but I'll put the fear of God into anyone that ever messes with my daughter .

most cops end up actually making petty arrests and messing with normal law abiding citizens .. society can take care of itself if we just are armed and have a proper mind set.
    You are right. But around here, in NYC, nobody can get a full carry permit for a handgun. Even rifles and shotguns need permission. ANd they have to be registered with the NYPD. It is ridiculous, but the handguns were outlawed in 1911. A long time ago. This shitty mayor would not admit, in a tv interview last week, that folks should have the same right as his bodyguards. He danced around the issue and refused to answer the question. Typical phoney democrat. He wants armed guards, but will not allow regular folks to be armed. If everyone in my city could be armed, it would be great.

I was hoping this lying president would pass the national reciprocity, as he campaigned to do. Promise made, promise not kept. He even pushed hard to make sure it wasnt included in any other bills that they were sending him to sign.

Promise made, promise not kept. He bragged to the NRA that he would "end gun-free zones".

NYC is a de-facto gun-free zone, since law abiding folks cant carry firearms. He came into office with his party controlling the whole legislature. Both houses of Congress. It should have been trivial for him to get a bill passed that would be so popular among party members and allow him to keep his campaign promise. Yet he dropped the ball.

If they outlawed gun-free zones, there would have likely been some armed good folks present in schools which have been shot up, and they would have in a position to have made a difference.

Shitty crime filled cities like NYC will always be at the mercy of armed and violent criminals as long as they know their potential victims wont be armed.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Promise made, promise not kept. He bragged to the NRA that he would "end gun-free zones".

NYC is a de-facto gun-free zone, since law abiding folks cant carry firearms. He came into office with his party controlling the whole legislature. Both houses of Congress. It should have been trivial for him to get a bill passed that would be so popular among party members and allow him to keep his campaign promise. Yet he dropped the ball.

If they outlawed gun-free zones, there would have likely been some armed good folks present in schools which have been shot up, and they would have in a position to have made a difference.

Shitty crime filled cities like NYC will always be at the mercy of armed and violent criminals as long as they know their potential victims wont be armed.
    Armed “good-folks in schools”?

You brought this topic up before, but never finished the discussion.

Go back to that thread and address the points I countered your claims with, then proceed.

give me the link. i post alot of shit, i dont remember where it was.

in the mean time, a deranged kid just enters a school armed with a rifle and a few hundred rounds. he wants to kill himself, but decided to take some kids with him. He wants to shoot a few of the kids who tormented him over the years. the cops are at least 15 minutes away. what is your scenario for ending the situation?

give me the link. i post alot of shit, i dont remember where it was.
    If you don’t recall it, then that means it’s futile rehashing the past. You brought up the scenarios and I discussed it from the point of view as a teacher.

in the mean time, a deranged kid just enters a school armed with a rifle and a few hundred rounds. he wants to kill himself, but decided to take some kids with him. He wants to shoot a few of the kids who tormented him over the years. the cops are at least 15 minutes away. what is your scenario for ending the situation?
    We have police on campus, as do many schools. After a shooting people lament that there are not enough. When something else dominates the headline now they are protesting to remove the police from the schools. Of course when there is another shooting . . . .

Right now our citizens perhaps are back to hanging black dudes from trees by their necks, so my current line of thinking is “are you fucking kidding me”?

Find your post, address my points and find the solution yourself. When you do find the solution - make a video, write a book and/or go on a lecture tour. I’m sure there are millions to be made and very eager parents willing to dish out those millions to you.

the problem starts at the family level first. raising your children and being involved in their lives and teaching them good morals and values.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0469.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	758.8 KB 
ID:	179227
    personally I chose and choose to take 'family' very serious and the foundation of society.

the next thing is the institution itself .. you really think locking a bunch of 12 year old kids up together with other 12 year old kids in rooms of 40 kids for 8 hours per day 5 days per week is good for their mental health .. probably not. its like a prison and does not support good social or life skills.
    this is why I chose to homeschool my kids for the most part.

I think some parents are distant from their children and drop them off into this prison like school system for 8 hours a day just so they can go do the things that they want to do and they use it as a state babysitter.. if parents were just more hands on and involved in their children's lives that would limit school shootings big time.
    also if schools were not so institutional like prisons that would help .. let more learning be done at home with parent involvement, not be stuck in an institution system 40 hours per week

also , its not a "gun problem" . heck 60 years ago kids would have guns mounted in the back of their pickups cause after school ended they were going to go hunting.. they used to have target shooting in class and rifles were kept in lockers. there were plenty of guns around back then in schools yet there were no school shootings .. so something else changed over time , the moral fabric of family and society is what changed, guns in and of themselves were never the problem
    sv.elia, XnavyHMCS and The road like this.

Institutions? Prisons? I’m at a public school with 40% of our kids learning English as a second language and although some of the families are wealthy, the majority aren’t. I’ll draw the line at that one as I think you are a little over the top.

Courses available for all: Physics, Chemistry, Medical Academy, Business & Finance Academy, Engineering, Robotics, Astronomy, Marine Biology, Culinary Arts, Drama, Vocal Music, Animation, Sculpture, Computer Programming, Drawing, Foreign Languages, Sign Language, Orchestra . . .

Most sports available including swimming and water polo.

If you are “fresh off the boat” (and many of our kids are); you are given everything needed to succeed academically.

With that said, the pressure these kids are under to get ahead is immense and not improving. If you aren’t taking at least 2-3 AP classes every semester, something is “wrong” with you. The kids are insanely cliquish and social media only adds fuel to that fire. Parents want to be their kids friends and not “parent” them. Prejudice and racism although on the surface seem to be better (we are far more multi-cultural at our school with a growing LGBT population as well), if you really pay attention to the kids, talk to them and listen, the hate is growing each year.

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.

I thought this very thing happened today.
    Turned out two kids had radio up while driving past gfs daughter.

Thats one thing I wont speak to someone about if I seeit go down.
    I will just attack and explain after.

These goddamn little boys with no daddy were never taught what happens to a boy that messes with his little girl before she has a clue about life.

Its no longer a punch someone until unconscious type scenario.
    Its a catch them alone in a bathroom and gut them and stuff them in a duffle bag scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    We have police on campus, as do many schools. After a shooting people lament that there are not enough. When something else dominates the headline now they are protesting to remove the police from the schools. Of course when there is another shooting . . . .

Right now our citizens perhaps are back to hanging black dudes from trees by their necks, so my current line of thinking is “are you fucking kidding me”?

Find your post, address my points and find the solution yourself. When you do find the solution - make a video, write a book and/or go on a lecture tour. I’m sure there are millions to be made and very eager parents willing to dish out those millions to you.
    I know the solution, its the one i have posted and thousands of others have posted. Have armed protection in the schools. Its a guaranteed slaughter without it.

Theres no way a few cops are definitely going to get there in time and find the kid on a sprawling unknown campus.

Look at all the church shootings. Look at how many folks died. Then look at that one church that had a few armed folks. They only had two folks shot, and one bad guy blown away before he could kill anyone else. Long before the arrival of police. If those armed citizens werent there, there could have been a slaughter there.

If you are not up to carrying in school because of whatever your feelings on the issue, fine, but dont stop others who want to make a difference between a classroom of dead kids and everyone going home to their families.

the problem starts at the family level first. raising your children and being involved in their lives and teaching them good morals and values.

Name:	IMG_0469.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	758.8 KB 
ID:	179227
    personally I chose and choose to take 'family' very serious and the foundation of society.

the next thing is the institution itself .. you really think locking a bunch of 12 year old kids up together with other 12 year old kids in rooms of 40 kids for 8 hours per day 5 days per week is good for their mental health .. probably not. its like a prison and does not support good social or life skills.
    this is why I chose to homeschool my kids for the most part.

I think some parents are distant from their children and drop them off into this prison like school system for 8 hours a day just so they can go do the things that they want to do and they use it as a state babysitter.. if parents were just more hands on and involved in their children's lives that would limit school shootings big time.
    also if schools were not so institutional like prisons that would help .. let more learning be done at home with parent involvement, not be stuck in an institution system 40 hours per week

also , its not a "gun problem" . heck 60 years ago kids would have guns mounted in the back of their pickups cause after school ended they were going to go hunting.. they used to have target shooting in class and rifles were kept in lockers. there were plenty of guns around back then in schools yet there were no school shootings .. so something else changed over time , the moral fabric of family and society is what changed, guns in and of themselves were never the problem
    everything you wrote above is true
    GearHeaded likes this.

More meltdown of society in my shitty city. Nothing like Mr. Softee blasting in the background during a street beating.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    You are right. But around here, in NYC, nobody can get a full carry permit for a handgun. Even rifles and shotguns need permission. ANd they have to be registered with the NYPD. It is ridiculous, but the handguns were outlawed in 1911. A long time ago. This shitty mayor would not admit, in a tv interview last week, that folks should have the same right as his bodyguards. He danced around the issue and refused to answer the question. Typical phoney democrat. He wants armed guards, but will not allow regular folks to be armed. If everyone in my city could be armed, it would be great.

I was hoping this lying president would pass the national reciprocity, as he campaigned to do. Promise made, promise not kept. He even pushed hard to make sure it wasnt included in any other bills that they were sending him to sign.

I was expecting Donnie to do everything his handler, Sheldon Adelson told him to do. Including the hiring of Rothschild bankers to his cabinet. The guy isn't even good at lying and telling half-ways believable stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I was expecting Donnie to do everything his handler, Sheldon Adelson told him to do. Including the hiring of Rothschild bankers to his cabinet. The guy isn't even good at lying and telling half-ways believable stories.
    Yes. Wasn’t that every republican’s standard excuse why they supported him. “It’s ok, he will surround himself with good people. They will be the adults in the room”? Bullshit.

He surrounded himself with disposable obsequious sycophants who just went along with his basest moronic ideas. When some of them saw the damage he was doing and finally said “enough”, they got fired and ridiculed by this big insecure child.

Everyone who joins his administration debases himself, and leaves with a demolished reputation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trump is a threat to the "deep state" and free masons and satanists .. thats why they all hate him.
    he is exposing the corruption in the 'demo-crat' (ie, demonic rule) party.

not sure why some conservatives are being deceived by fake news and false spirits .

I know the solution, its the one i have posted and thousands of others have posted. Have armed protection in the schools. Its a guaranteed slaughter without it.

Theres no way a few cops are definitely going to get there in time and find the kid on a sprawling unknown campus.

Look at all the church shootings. Look at how many folks died. Then look at that one church that had a few armed folks. They only had two folks shot, and one bad guy blown away before he could kill anyone else. Long before the arrival of police. If those armed citizens werent there, there could have been a slaughter there.

If you are not up to carrying in school because of whatever your feelings on the issue, fine, but dont stop others who want to make a difference between a classroom of dead kids and everyone going home to their families.
    And clearly you didn’t read what I had posted earlier, which completely makes t argument for guns in school an illogical argument.

I’m guessing you know your business/occupation. But when it comes to you speculating about education - it’s just that, speculation.

My city is so dysfunctional. The transvestite seem jubilant, celebrating the savagery.

You keep saying "city"...

Trump is the bad guy .. everyone bashes him,, meanwhile the democrats are running around as satantists and throwing off their satanic images in press conferences.

Name:	IMG_0499.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	179240
    and NY city cops have slave driver images on their badges

Name:	fullsizeoutput_502.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	179242
    and the LAPD has KKK and Mason symbols on their badges.

yet trump is the bad guy and to blame .

lol. its not Trump .. its the Satanists that have infiltrated the govt and democrat party, Hollywood, the media, police forces, courts, etc. thats the problem.
    bashing Trump is a side ploy to the real issue thats going on .

keep bashing Trump but that just shows your ignorant to the real issue

keep bashing Trump but that just shows your ignorant to the real issue
    Yeah, because in your eyes, “satanists” and Masons are the real issue.

You are out of your mind.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, because in your eyes, “satanists” and Masons are the real issue.

You are out of your mind.
    its not hard to believe that politics, governments, Hollywood ,, and everything democrat has been infiltrated by "satanism" , when you understand what the word actually means and entails .
    I'm not talking about people running around with pitch forks and horns.

the basis of "satanism" is upon Atheistic ideology and that their is no need for a God or salvation, that humanity through its own understand and knowledge will save itself (through science and technology). go read the story of Adam and Eve and the tree of knowledge and the turning away from God to satan in the Bible and you'll understand a bit more.
    <--- now tell me this ideology is not totally infiltrated into the Democratic Party and lots of governments (taking God out of school, 10 commandments down in courts etc.)..
    they strip God away and raise themselves up and then put up statues like this in front of govt buildings.

Name:	images.jpeg 
Views:	22 
Size:	7.8 KB 
ID:	179268

of course some of these people go a lot deeper into their "religion" then just that basic belief system (thats where the child trafficking and pedophile and all that gross stuff comes in).. but thats another topic .

they raise themselves up and then put up statues like this in front of govt buildings.

Name:	images.jpeg 
Views:	22 
Size:	7.8 KB 
ID:	179268

WTF are you posting? You really think that statue sits in front of the capitol?

You are really deluded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information