Thread: It must be 2020

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by flexin-rph View Post
    How ya feeling today???

Rough

I'm trying to get myself together for tomorrow, so I can get this shit done

Thx 4 askin tho, 4 sure

And, this morning was a real strange one - full on depression mode, like the world ended for no fucking reason - gotta def thank the wife for snapping me out of this quick. . . I'm thinking it's from the real high dose of opiates mixed with horrid pain, well - that and xAnax & yesterday I broke down and had to take a imitrex

All powered by everyone's shit being so fucked up around me -

Again, it has to be 2020

flexin-rph is offline Member
    It's gotta get better, right??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by flexin-rph View Post
    It's gotta get better, right??
    I surely hope so - I guess, I'll b aight - made it this far

Plus, I feel like a baby bitching about this shit compared to what I see guys going through on here

But, fuck - shit's def trying it's best to dig at me left & right - still alive tho, might as well keep going

Blog Entries
    Couldn’t find my original thread from where I was dying - oh well

Either way

I just passed the 4 year anniversary of my hemorrhage & embolization procedure

My son just went through an MRI - and, this horse shit thankfully didn’t pass to him

And, in a week or so I’ll be a managing a fleet of a few of these & a bunch of other industrial equipment

Still alive - and intact.

https://ibb.co/fQj3sfd

https://ibb.co/Ss471GM

I can’t get this place to upload anything & mostly nothing seems to function anymore
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 07-19-2024 at 09:02 PM.

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Couldn’t find my original thread from where I was dying - oh well

Either way

I just passed the 4 year anniversary of my hemorrhage & embolization procedure

My son just went through an MRI - and, this horse shit thankfully didn’t pass to him

And, in a week or so I’ll be a managing a fleet of a few of these & a bunch of other industrial equipment

Still alive - and intact.

https://ibb.co/fQj3sfd

https://ibb.co/Ss471GM

I can’t get this place to upload anything & mostly nothing seems to function anymore
    Great news, BLYAT...!!!
    Health is the key, as we all know... (Quester will bust my balls and accuse me of being "ingenious" = fucking clown doesn't even know what that word means, or how to use it...)

Lots of cool shit been going on in the world (funny that there are no threads on these topics here...).

I just saw the latest BBC (NOT the kind you guys are thinking of; I mean the news source) and AP sitreps on Ukraine. Amazing to me that they have held on as well as they have, with such dwindling reserves of manpower. IMO they are barely holding on, with reports that the Bear is slowly, progressively pushing them back on all fronts. I had a few interesting confrontations, run-ins, with young Ukrainian guys here in SE Poland, concerning their "hiding out and shirking the bugle call across the border"... The area where I live is full of Ukrainian refugees (old ppl, women and children) along with military aged men... Quite hard for me to support their position and their stalwart resistance to the Russians, when they don't want to fight for their own country. I bring all of this up, because, if I remember correctly; we are both of the same mind concerning the ongoing conflict in the east.

Another topic: The debate debacle... Leaves me (along with a lot of Americans) with the lingering question, "who's been driving the bus, for the last few years", it certainly isn't the current CIC Pres. Biden... So what's been going on is essentially the hoodwinking of the American people...

And lastly, the attempted assassination of ex-President and Republican candidate Trump. Tim Kennedy (the majority of you gentlemen on here -Quester will have my ass again for being patronizing "of the tribe I portend to be a member of"- know who Tim Kennedy is) did a really super analysis of the attempt on Trump's life and the dropping of the ball, by Trump's security detail, I'll try to find it and put it in this comment, because it is gold, Mr. Kennedy totally nailed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9boJpqiZTQ

Samson, take care BROTHER...!!!
    We should exchange private emails so we can keep in touch outside of here. Would like to maintain contact with a few of the guys on here, as anything could happen to this site.
    Slawa Russia Blayt...!!!
    Last edited by XnavyHMCS; 07-19-2024 at 11:01 PM.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Great news, BLYAT...!!!
    Health is the key, as we all know... (Quester will bust my balls and accuse me of being "ingenious" = fucking clown doesn't even know what that word means, or how to use it...)

Lots of cool shit been going on in the world (funny that there are no threads on these topics here...).

I just saw the latest BBC (NOT the kind you guys are thinking of; I mean the news source) and AP sitreps on Ukraine. Amazing to me that they have held on as well as they have, with such dwindling reserves of manpower. IMO they are barely holding on, with reports that the Bear is slowly, progressively pushing them back on all fronts. I had a few interesting confrontations, run-ins, with young Ukrainian guys here in SE Poland, concerning their "hiding out and shirking the bugle call across the border"... The area where I live is full of Ukrainian refugees (old ppl, women and children) along with military aged men... Quite hard for me to support their position and their stalwart resistance to the Russians, when they don't want to fight for their own country. I bring all of this up, because, if I remember correctly; we are both of the same mind concerning the ongoing conflict in the east.

Another topic: The debate debacle... Leaves me (along with a lot of Americans) with the lingering question, "who's been driving the bus, for the last few years", it certainly isn't the current CIC Pres. Biden... So what's been going on is essentially the hoodwinking of the American people...

And lastly, the attempted assassination of ex-President and Republican candidate Trump. Tim Kennedy (the majority of you gentlemen on here -Quester will have my ass again for being patronizing "of the tribe I portend to be a member of"- know who Tim Kennedy is) did a really super analysis of the attempt on Trump's life and the dropping of the ball, by Trump's security detail, I'll try to find it and put it in this comment, because it is gold, Mr. Kennedy totally nailed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9boJpqiZTQ

Samson, take care BROTHER...!!!
    We should exchange private emails so we can keep in touch outside of here. Would like to maintain contact with a few of the guys on here, as anything could happen to this site.
    Slawa Russia Blayt...!!!
    I was just amused by the title of the thread because it unfortunately matches the current s*^t show that we’re experiencing now.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Seriously, it’s a total circus

I’m just trying to hang on the best I can

I’m going there to collect a check - nothing more

This summer has been the slowest our business has been. We haven’t made a nickel for 57 days. Thankfully the prior months hit hard & we made out very well - along with the last two years

When I was approached with this, only thing I asked is when do I start. I’m very well connected with who got me in here. So, whatever - I guess

+ I’ll do anything (legal) on the side to make $

I picked up a truck bigger than my tow truck the other day, just literally praying my boom don’t give. 100 Bucks in 30 mins - and, she’s still running strong af.

Jump in my other one yesterday, I hydraulic line burst. It shot so hard & far I damn near shit myself.

Out in straight 110 degree heat to repair this guy. All done in one day, thx to my neighbor running parts for me.

Temperature inside the cab was 160, I barely made it back inside before I just had to lay on the floor with a fan running on me for an hour.

She’s back up & running tho

This place is barely up & running - I can’t even post images without hyperlinking them from elsewhere

GL to us all at this point
    Cylon357 likes this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Seriously, it’s a total circus

I’m just trying to hang on the best I can

I’m going there to collect a check - nothing more

This summer has been the slowest our business has been. We haven’t made a nickel for 57 days. Thankfully the prior months hit hard & we made out very well - along with the last two years

When I was approached with this, only thing I asked is when do I start. I’m very well connected with who got me in here. So, whatever - I guess

+ I’ll do anything (legal) on the side to make $

I picked up a truck bigger than my tow truck the other day, just literally praying my boom don’t give. 100 Bucks in 30 mins - and, she’s still running strong af.

Jump in my other one yesterday, I hydraulic line burst. It shot so hard & far I damn near shit myself.

Out in straight 110 degree heat to repair this guy. All done in one day, thx to my neighbor running parts for me.

Temperature inside the cab was 160, I barely made it back inside before I just had to lay on the floor with a fan running on me for an hour.

She’s back up & running tho

This place is barely up & running - I can’t even post images without hyperlinking them from elsewhere

GL to us all at this point
    I managed to make 1 upload going through Tapatalk, but it was a one hit wonder.

I like working through the browser

It seems the database error gets me about every 4-6 hours.

I'll be here for the long haul.
    Cylon357 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Cylon357 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Tapatalk does seem to work for images and likes. Makes me wonder why it does but the browser doesn't

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Tapatalk does seem to work for images and likes. Makes me wonder why it does but the browser doesn't
    It's an election year, so it has to be a conspiracy!
    Cylon357 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information